• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to this, Timestream contains 26 Spatial Dimensional, but I will prove it's infinitely:

We have the writers statements that states infinite dimensional spatial. We have a statement in the Rex verse that there are infinite dimensions and all of these dimensions are the trans-dimensional hierarchy.
[0:34]

Well, the condition of High 1-B is
Tier High 1-B (High Hyperverse level):

Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions.
"endless hierarchies of layers of existence" and this is what applies to my statement, which is the proof of infinite hierarchy of dimensions.
(But it was mentioned that there are only 26 dimensions 🤓)
This is wrong because The Naljian said there are “only 26 [dimensions] that matter”, indicating that there are more, and there is also support from the writer that there are more than 26 spatial dimensions:
Watch this video from minute 3:12 to 3:21

Also we have a small omega, which also proves (with all previous proofs) High 1-B

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Well, according to this, Timestream contains 26 Spatial Dimensional, but I will prove it's infinitely:

We have the writers statements that states infinite dimensional spatial.
We don't use twitter statements, due to leading questions n stuff
We have a statement in the Rex verse that there are infinite dimensions and all of these dimensions are the trans-dimensional hierarchy.
Not relating to spacial dimensions, but alternate dimensions, the trans-dimensional hierarchy is also talking about the time stream
This is wrong because The Naljian said there are “only 26 [dimensions] that matter”, indicating that there are more, and there is also support from the writer that there are more than 26 spatial dimensions
so possibly higher?
Watch this video from minute 3:12 to 3:21

oh, flashback i know that guy. Also its so vague what that is, it could be referring to how many universes, how many dimensions or it could be a w for all we know since pi and "a" is also there, also the constellation orion is there, so does that mean the constellation is the secret to understanding space-time

Last minute note: that ω could also relate to angular frequency, nothing to do with dimensionality.
Also we have a small omega, which also proves (with all previous proofs) High 1-B
Link doesn't match with what your saying, and omega is a greek letter lmao.
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:
Disagree

It is already accepted that cosmology is 1-B, that's why Alien X was upgraded to such a level, so we don't need to see it again and again.

Following
I will be back in a few minutes (or hours) for evidence for mathematics existing physically (it's the only way we can prove high 1-B via aleph null or ordinal infinity existing physically)
Aleph null existing physically can be a strong evidence but other evidences aren't strong enough (we need infinite transcendance between dimensions or something providing enough superiority so we can call them higher dimensions)

I have argued for it for more than an year on discord and here's what I concluded
Aleph null needs to be proved physical
Rest goes to trash bin
It seems that Gwen, in one of the series of arches with Dagon, solved an equation from quantum mechanics to determine some kind of location. Or I could be wrong.

Ben 10 has aleph null in it's hypertimestream (and aleph null is applicable to physical dimensions due to lattice constant)

I only agreed to aleph null and disagree to rest of the op
Aleph null existing physically or applicable physically to dimensions is also high hyperversal

It seems that Gwen, in one of the series of arches with Dagon, solved an equation from quantum mechanics to determine some kind of location. Or I could be wrong.
It's simple wave function (multiple wave function can be used to prove Hilbert space and Reiner also used it in past for type 3 multiverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back