• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are the suggested changes? I should be clear that most of that stuff still applies souly to the final route with the exception of the character scaling. I think it is fine to say that the Sakuya feat would put her greater than or equal to Marduk, but that kinda feels like an outlier for Enlil.

Nabu ain't omniscient lol, just Nigh-Omni like most are via information access, albiet to a higher degree then most others

I won't be on much, but this seems good so long as the justification is accepted. (Somehow I doubt it will be good enough for Matt)

You can ask Matthew to help out by evaluating this thread.

I am currently going to bed, I will chech back in the morning if I have time. My time is rather constrained due to me being at a conference for the next few days

Hykuu said:
idk why no one here can just say that marduk views a infinitely layered construct as fiction, and even the weakest cyber gods can literally HOLD marduk (i played I/O awhile ago)
???????

Hykuu said:
Hykuu said:
idk why no one here can just say that marduk views a infinitely layered construct as fiction, and even the weakest cyber gods can literally HOLD marduk (i played I/O awhile ago)
???????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"infinitely layered" is very vague, and the way you described it is just characters being really deep into high 1-B. Infinitely layered on it's own isn't even high 1-B.

infinite layers each being infinitely greater than the other isnt high 1-B?

and how is it vague when its shown thats how the verse runs with layers, viewing a high 1-B structure as literal fiction would qualify for 1-A. the difference is literally inacessible

The layeers need to be shown to transcend each other, like in The Dark Tower for example, it's specifically stated each "step" on the "tower" (The multiverse) is infinitely transcendent of the last

im pretty sure HE described layers as working that way, the scans are literally in the profiles

but yeah, i get what you are saying, the I/O profiles really needed to have better reasoning for such high tiers.

Anyway, we really need to start the revision soon. The profiles seem to be rated far too high.

Composite Hierarchies are well and dandy but they make no difference when it comes to High 1-B.

It doesn't matter if a "layer" has 1 or 10 dimensions.

10 x Infinity isn't larger than 1 x Infinity.

Infinity dimensional = High 1-B.

Infinity x 999 dimensional = High 1-B.

Infinity x infinity dimensional = High 1-B.

Infinity^infinity dimensional = High 1-B.

Etcetera.

Never said it wasn't High 1-B

But if infinity^infiniry is greater than just infinity, why is 2x infinity not? What's the difference?

Monarch Laciel said:
But if infinity^infiniry is greater than just infinity, why is 2x infinity not? What's the difference?
Infinity^infinity is uncountably infinite while 2x is countably infinite

so High 1-B+a void that transcends the previous hierachy=1-A

High 1-B+High 1-B that transcends the previous hierarchy+High 1-B that transcends the previous hierarchy+High 1-B that transcends the previous hierarchy=High 1-B ?

So can we start to get some revisions in order here? We will have to wait for Iapitus though.

Ren, that is correct. The thing is, these voids are ones beyond the concepts of dimension, which is 1-A. Stacking infinities that are ultimately bound by dimensions however, is not 1-A. No matter how many layers of high 1-B you add on, it's ultimately confined by that concept.

Just so you guys know, I am at a conference right now, and will be until Monday. I am writing this on a 10 minute break in between sessions. I basically do not have internet access except in like 10 to 15 minute rare bursts. The only time I have consistent internet access is when I get home around 1 AM, and that is assuming i don't pass out when I get home

With that said, It seems I really did not get what you guys were proposing. I thought you were talking about the lesser keys. I do not agree with making any changes to the 1-A keys yet, but if we want to add some hyperversal keys I am down for that. I can go through and help support when I get more consistent access.

I appreciate all of your patience, and I can jump to the outerversal stuff instead of working on the rest of it of you guys would like

No problem, but it would be very appreciated if you could devote some time to getting these revisions done soon. It has been a few months since we started at this point.

Alright, i'm here now. I will add one thing that is of note, I found a high hyperversal reality warping feat (and/or hacking) from Base HE, and a few other characters. Note, this would be hax, not raw stats at this point. One thing that needs to be argued is if the character power difference is maintained between over all jumps in power for the whole cast. Its good to note that the characters still treat HE as ungodly more powerful, and their view does not seem to shift even with massive boosts for the entire cast. This would make sense as a standing for whether the Gods of Cyberspace are outerversal or high Outerversal, and I do not think HE should be High Outerversal even if the other Gods of Cyberspace are, because he has more weaknesses then the others seem to

Now, back to work. I am gonna skip to the Outerversal section that i know about, to see if we can tie those down and only have to focus on new content. I will be tabbing over every 10 or so minutes to check up on the thread

Ok if some charaters become High 1-A then that thing at the end should probably be as well.

Also what about the DP?

Yeah, That ******* THING

Oh yeah, The Divine Presence. I have some stuff on him but don't have everything. Currently, I get the feeling he is gonna need his own thread discussing his tier, because i am getting some Kami Tenchi situation vibes with him. His Colorlessness actually means alot, because Color is used to symbolise and stand in for basically the concept of self, and I'm pretty sure the Gods of Cyberspace are still associated with a given color (i gotta double check this, I know HE does at least). The fact that it seems to be a being on the Outside, even in respect to The Gods of Cyberspace. He also is possibly beyond even the Meta world, since I don't remember them seeing him there either. So like, There is some stuff up in the air on this dude. He may be Tier 0 and he may be High 1-A, but honestly this also has to do with wiki policy

Color was improtant in the series each of the main characters have different color text boxs and there's also the I's which get colored different. Also in imaginary vision IC are colorless I belive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back