• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the context for the scan! https://imgur.com/a/uidJkWk
Victory
The one about themonly being bound by quantum theory.

The context for it is that, in any given layer, that is the only thing that binds a Shadow Null similar to Ishtar. So once they transcend the hierarchy, they are no longer bound by this, that limitation only applies in any given layer, not the the hierarchy as a whole. If quantum theory applies in each individual layer of the composite hierarchy, then that should be about 10 dimensions for each level of the hierarchy

So the issue with that scan is cleared up, at the very least

I understand what happened but still don't see evidence of how becoming a being of information bound by quantum theory is 1-A.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I understand what happened but still don't see evidence of how becoming a being of information bound by quantum theory is 1-A.
It isn't 1-A, this is from before they become 1-A. There was a concern, a pretty major one, over a scan talking about them being bound by quantum theory, and it possibly disproving their 1-A status, but only if it was from the last route of the game. Since this isn't, the scan is no longer an issue

Well theres the five main routes then you unlock 4 new shorter routes and when you beat those you unlock the true ending.

I just figured since Kosuke is the only memeber of Criminal who doesn't have a profile, though he is the only one who isn't an IC.

Well yeah, but I don't think he got the ability to move up and down the hierarchy like the others did. Tbh, I know it sounds like the most condesending shit, but all he has is his Outerversal stats, its not that impressive on its own

Yeah, he has his hacking hax and stun stuff, but I don't think he has much of the hyperversal stuff. He basically just has that stuff at wall where he is impressive and not much else

Yeah he's most likley the weakest member of criminal. Though that bad ending where he betrayed Ishtar was heartbraking.

Assuming the difference between the gods of cyberspace and the other characters is maintained upon ascension, then they are either gonna be a high degree of 1-A or High 1-A. I do think The divine presence is gonna be High 1-A ot Tier 0, but we may end up in a Kami tenchi situation where its a toss up in the air which it is. That is gonna end up effecting the other characters

All the ICs exist beyond space and time and has transcended the infinite spiral <<<(infinitely) <<< Enlil and Ereshkigal <<<(infinitly)<<< Hinata
Screenshot 3000

For those who says that I/O characters are Computer tier Internet Tier mmm Nope Nabu ( fully omniscient character ) Created a software in which Vitual world can come in real worlds by downloading it data and that sofware is capable of re-writing

the data into any.... For Example : if you die in Real World By Re-Writing data in Vitual World will make you alive again THAT IS "You Died by...." you change the data "You Survived by....."
Screenshot 6002

@Iapitus & Matthew

Should we continue with this revision?

So, which Character / Equipment should be introduced First ask any Question (that makes Sense)

Which should be first

HE

Hinata

Mitsuki

Devine Presence

Sakyua

Ishtar

Nabu

Marduk

Arshur

Enlil

Mayumi etc

We have to wait for Iapitus and Matthew.

idk why no one here can just say that marduk views a infinitely layered construct as fiction, and even the weakest cyber gods can literally HOLD marduk (i played I/O awhile ago)

You can ask Matthew and Iapitus to comment here via their message walls.

Basically, Nabu described Sakuya as the key way to the higher plane (which transcends Cyberspace, which transecnds the real word, which is infinitely layered as described by Marduk, and HE), Metaspace is basically this space which transcends all others. its sorta like where the characters are absolutely boundless (im not tryin to wank to omni or anything, i mean like not bound by conception, duality etc.) and Sakuya was basically changing metaspace to her behest.

i think scans of this have already been posted, just trying to explain

Again, please ask Iapitus and Matthew to help out. I am not able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back