• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I make a terrible but possibly fair match

Apple eating specifically? No, but the prep feat? yes.

The Trickster does have the ability to weaponise the universal destruction that comes with manipulating the orchard, but no one here

This might be kinda interesting. Kars is about = to Medaka (in their last fight), but he seems more likely to go nasty right off the bat. This gun bi fun.

Kars takes tnx too

1- Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept) your 3rd rule helps Kars

2- Enhanced Senses( Tnx to his bs T Ultimate Lifeform i am pretty sure kars can react too muscle movement

3-The World makes this GG if Kars reacts first tnx too his Enhanced Senses

Tincan123 said:
Kars takes tnx too
1- Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept) your 3rd rule helps Kars

2- Enhanced Senses( Tnx to his bs T Ultimate Lifeform i am pretty sure kars can react too muscle movement

3-The World makes this GG if Kars reacts first tnx too his Enhanced Senses
B-but, this is a stomp. Even Medaka vs Ashen is a stomp if we go like that. The point is, WILL he actually do any of those? Like will he stop a mere human from struggling to kill him? If he does open strong in characters vs much weaker opponents then i'd say this is a stomp.

OH! WAIT! That last rule hurt. "both have knowledge". So you put this dude who fights bloodlusted Medaka head on vs a gal that will kill u if she pulls the trigger while telling Kars "if she pulls the trigger, u'r screwed". If he knows that it's pointless he'll just stop her from firing.

Tincan123 said:
Now fire i dont know even Medaka copy power would work on Ashen but i am pretty sure with Kars
She would just never use anything before the gun is pulled and Medaka had no knowledge in her match. So this might go for the stomp rly. Medaka was just "will she survive the trigger being pulled" if it were a "yes" it'd be a stomp for Medaka, since she can't Ashen won. Kars has knowledge though, he'll just hax her to oblivion and back.

Jayslice said:
You gave Kars knowledge and this is supposed to be fair?
Oh boy.

Kars understands.
It's not about understanding. It's a special bullet. He just knows what will happen doe. He ain't no idiot to go and say "yeah shoot me with that, that'll be fun".

Here is the thing, even if he does see the bullets or the Fetch Mirrors, or even the Perennial status, all this stuff isn't something he can immediately use in the moment. Ashen doesn't know how to make them, so he can't get them from copying her, and he wouldn't know about the gunsmith who she has make them for her. Seeing the bullets themselves would only give him a fraction of the process needed, and wouldn't know about the chanting or singing that goes into it. He can't understand the effects either, because the second he is given a chance, he is already dead

As for the Fetch Mirrors, again, he can't copy them because they aren't a power. They are a tool, that he does not have the materials to make, nor to copy. She can't even use them right beyond their most basic abilities, unlike the Kinetopede Captain who can use them for reality warping and many other things. Even if he does understand how they work, which I doubt he will, since learning how to properly function and use them are based on the levels he cannot percieve they way he needs to to copy. He can't deconstruct them like he does with some powers, because the second he tries, they turn into mirror shards that shatter on biological contact.

Perennial is more of a status then a conventional power, and can't really be copied without a visit to the orchard. Even then, it still isn't gonna do much since she can kill a perennial with her bullets and he can't. Kars's ultimate life form status actually hurts him here, because literally her just spitting on the bullets will be enough to bypass his perennial status since he is the summation of all life on the planet (and she is presumably human).

Glad we have now established why power copying is utterly ******* useless in this fight

In all likely hood, Kars will get off a time stop, bisect or mame Ashen in a way that would normally kill a mortal. He resumes time, where in she twitches her finger and him and all his possible futures die. Ashen will know to expect being destroyed due to her intel, but will plan accordingly and kill him inspite of this.

Alternatively, she teleports into the mirror wise using one of her fetch mirrors, which she then uses to teleport to a far enough distance and kill him from there. if he tries to follow her into the mirror wise then he will likely be swallowed by an infinite sea of eyes or a higher dimensional vortex since he lacks the proper skills to control or resist its effects.

on a side note, I rest realised I forgot to put resistence to reality warping on both Ashen's and Lucetta's profiles

Alright this is where the fun starts.

Can the Golden bullet deal with D4CU if it goes to a timeline where Kars does die, which wouldn't have been destroyed due to the effects, and pull a replacement out of there?

Can it deal with D4CU creating new timelines that after the bullet has already been fired?

It would have to teleport basically the instant the bullet was fired, for that to work. The replacement thing is interesting, but since the bullets kill basically anyone who is Kars, I'm pretty sure they would both die, but the bullet would only go to the original's heart

If it kills Kars, the problem thereafter is that it would have to deal with D4CU creating more futures after it is fired, assuming it can bypass its replacement

D4CU doesn't create futures, it creates parallel time lines, which are very different in JJBA.

Also, she does have prep and intel, so she gonna have a lot of bullets in stalk. After she fires off a few, she'll probably just trick him into going into the mirror wise and winning that way

What's stopping Kars from leaving the battlefield and getting a harmless Ashen from another universe to paradox? I'm sure once he looks at the gun and figures out it's dangerous, he won't stick around and wait for her to shoot him.

Ashen has intel. She is smart enough to know to dive into the mirror wise if something like that shows. Also, he wouldn't know anything is particularly dangerous about it, the gun itself is normal. Kars isn't concerned about fire arms in character. the paradox method isn't usual in character for him, but it would get around Ashen's immortality

I was just gonna ask this.

As we know, stands work independent of their user.

Kars stands do atleast from what I remember.

But BtD rewinds time, it doesn't have anything to do with the future. Kars can just keep coming back and try new things up till he eventually whips out MiHU and resets the universe, or paradoxes her, or steals her memories.

Also, do the bullets work if Kars has Logia type intangibility? Because Dune Ultimate gives Kars that.

I just realized that Ashen is a beast with intel.

Ok, with prep, I don't doubt Ashen will have the upper hand more often than not. But the thing is, I don't believe Kars will go down the first time. And that is the most crucial time because once Kars knows something, it's as good as prep for him.

I'm going to give this an inconclusive. Beyond what I just said is a lot of speculation, and it would be heading into NLF territory.

For the BTD stuff, the point is that the moment Ashen fires the bullets, any future where Kars would survive is destroyed. That includes the future where he uses BTD to go back in time.

But BtD doesn't have to activate upon death. Kars can just blow himself up before the bullet is even fired. Something he can do when he realizes that the bullet is no ordinary bullet.

It can be said that Ashen has prepared for that, but I'm pretty sure Kars will prepare for that in his own way as well. At that point it's anyone's game.

Also I still don't have an answer for the intangibility thing.

If he only plans on BTDing after the bullet is fired, than the future in which he does that no longer exists.

From what I hear, it's not that once the bullet kills him he has no future. It's once the bullet is fired, then he will have no future other than the one in which he is killed by the bullet.

Back