• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Perfect Lifeform Who Conquered the Sun vs The King of Demons who has a Dream to Walk in the Sun

A battle of two life forms.
The greatest natural disaster, the king of demons, Muzan!

The one who is the ultimate lifeform, Kars!

Battle takes place in the Infinity Castle and its nighttime.
  • Muzan has prior knowledge.
  • Muzan however has 1 hour of prep while Kars has none.
  • Muzan is also blood lusted.
  • Muzan will be in combat form

- Kars has his ultimate lifeform key.

Speed is equal.

OIP.2EJs_lbLlIe1O9tSPHHZaAAAAA
R.4af6c6bf8a6353ff0266dedb61a4baf9

Who wins this challenge for the sun?
(Link)
Ultimate Kars:

Demon King Muzan:
(Link)

Incon:

I believe Kars has the advantage with Hamon and his enhanced senses. I don't see Muzan performing a powerful enough attack to kill him, apart from BFR (Infinite Castle), which would leave him trapped.

I believe Kars has the advantage with Hamon and his enhanced senses. I don't see Muzan performing a powerful enough attack to kill him, apart from BFR (Infinite Castle), which would leave him trapped.
Muzan biological deconstruction and absorption wouldn't be a win con? and is hammon even in character for Kars?

Kars has Possibly Mid-High regeneration , and biological deconstruction is achieved through his blood infused by Muzan and Muzan absorption involves introducing people into his body,Muzan would have to get close to infect or absorb Kars. whereas Kars has his own biological absorption and possession. Kars seems to start with swords or blades coming out of his arms; I'm not familiar with his fighting style, but he seems very confident in his powers.

Muzan biological deconstruction and absorption wouldn't be a win con? and is hammon even in character for Kars?
How fast is Muzan's absorption? One of the Pillar Men, whom he is far superior to after becoming the Ultimate Lifeform, bumped into a guy while walking and half of that guy's body was instantly gone. Once Kars sees Muzan regenerates after slicing him up, he'll assume Muzan is either a Vampire or another Pillar Men which is when he would use Hamon.

Just here to say, Muzan's bio deconstruction and corruption wouldn't work, Kars has insane bodily control, able to manipulate not just every cell, but even his DNA.
If any blood at all enters Kars, he could legitimately just eject it out of his own body, and I don't say that as a "well in theory he could", even someone ludicrously below Kars in terms of body control, Jonathan, is able to control his blood and body to such an extent that he's able to eject things like poison and fluids, including a fluid that turns others into zombies and vampires, out of his body before it takes any effect on him.

That is all. 🗿(y)

Also Kars' acid shit is on by default, and it's stated to break down the opponent's cells.
Doesn't Kars channel enough Hamon that it's equivalent to the intensity of the sun? Enough to melt the flesh of Joseph on contact?
He can if he wants too yeah.

Voting Karf FRA, but to be fair for Muzan, he should have much faster reaction speeds thanks to his brains things, overwhelming aura may make Kars not as much efective and he may be able to adapt against hammon with his reactive evolution sinse he can somewhat survive some time in the sun and can keep him self alive with self destruction to keep tring, but overall hamon is extremely OP against DS demons

Bro, Kars reaction speed is literally millions of times faster than his movement speed.

If you're going by the funny speed equal or even unequal thing, Kars reaction >>>>>>> movement.

Not that it matters because combat speed is what gets equalized.

Speed equalized + Muzan reaction speed is a lot faster them his movement speed, even trough still don't get out of the MH range
"At least Massively Hypersonic (Much faster than Akaza, his attacks are hard for Tanjiro, Giyu, Mitsuri and Obanai to dodge and counter)"

Yeah, as the dude who brought that rule into folks ears, it in NO WAY applies here, neither Kars nor Muzan have anything on their profiles suggesting that they have higher anything then their physical combat speeds.

"At least Massively Hypersonic (Much faster than Akaza, his attacks are hard for Tanjiro, Giyu, Mitsuri and Obanai to dodge and counter)"

Yeah, as the dude who brought that rule into folks ears, it in NO WAY applies here, neither Kars nor Muzan have anything on their profiles suggesting that they have higher anything then their physical combat speeds.
I could make a CRT about It but I would need to take some scans and I have no time for that

Actually, I'm wondering where Kars movement speed went, not even his 200km/h+ flight speed is there anymore, and blud sure as **** ain't flying at 200c or some shit 🗿

Back