• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i don't know what i'm doing goku xeno vs rimuru web novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can summon Chronoa that can freeze beings in time beyond time, he can also undo him to a dimension outside multiverse 2A or demigra that he can do mind hax 4D

Clearly you've haven't read the slime god's profile: Xeno Goku gets haxxed by a wall of passives, he's AP is irrelevant thanks to the Slime's high-godly and the Slime resists most of Xeno Gokus abilities.

Even with his upgrades the composite fanfic monkey it still unable to beat isekai protag number 38.

I thought that the AP difference would make a huge difference. Also, I didn’t know that Rimuru had so many passives.

I changed my vote to Rimuru FRA.

I thought that the AP difference would make a huge difference. Also, I didn’t know that Rimuru had so many passives.

I changed my vote to Rimuru FRA.
Unless you've got extremely potent regeneration negation or EE (conceptual or better yet narrative erasure) high-godly makes an AP advantage utterly useless (tbh most fictional characters can't even get past mid-godly) also Rimuru used to be a meme here just because of his wall of haxxes making every Vs match against him either an one sided stomp or an incon.
Isn’t Xeno Goku’s power null and sealing passive thanks to his Keysword?
Rimuru resists both plus iirc some of his resistances scale above others in his verse, making his defensive haxxes more potent as well.

If this was any other version of Rimuru then maybe it would make for more of a challenge
But as of now...
Just no

This was done for the 33092730297230972093th time and it is the 33092730297230972093th time where Rimuru stomps. Close this.

I'd honestly make this match myself
But only after goku gains some insane upgrades and the keysword as well
Cool, tell that to Type 3 Acausality, High-Godly Regen, Type 2 AE, Reactive Evolution, Soul Steal, Type 3 Concept Manip and so much more.

Not only is this match a stomp but (I hope this doesn't come off as rude) folks really need to read the character profiles (as well as understand how their P&A works) before deciding to post the Vs match let alone figure out would wins.

That's the awakened Keysword, Xeno Goku only has the dormant one
Actually, the keyword dormant state can resist resistance bypassing had now, but that really doesn't matter when compared to a tonne load of rimuru hax
The Slime's Resistance Negation pretty much nulls any relevant resists the Monkey has.
The keysword can resist resistance bypassing power null. Not like it really matters

Actually, the keyword dormant state can resist resistance bypassing had now, but that really doesn't matter when compared to a tonne load of rimuru hax

The keysword can resist resistance bypassing power null. Not like it really matters
I was already aware all of that but like you admitted the slime's wall of hax goes brrr!

My comments were meant to be about hax "in general".

Honestly if Goku had Awakened Keyword this would have been a bit more fair
Its power null is immensely greater and it can passively null any power used against it

The dormant keyword COULD null the activation of rimuru's abilities and seal all his passives, but goku would have to strike him for that to happen which ain't happening as rimuru passively haxes goku with Haxes neither he nor the keysword resist

Its power null is immensely greater and it can passively null any power used against it

The dormant keyword COULD null the activation of rimuru's abilities and seal all his passives, but goku would have to strike him for that to happen which ain't happening as rimuru passively haxes goku with Hades neither he nor the keysword resist
You're forgetting about Type 2 AE, Type 3 Acausality and High-Godly dude

The dormant keyword COULD null the activation of rimuru's abilities and seal all his passives, but goku would have to strike him for that to happen which ain't happening as rimuru passively haxes goku with Haxes neither he nor the keysword resist
Does it have the feats for effecting a type 2 AE of a type 3 concept?

This thread is already derailed, might as well as shoot the wind until it gets closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back