• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i don't know what i'm doing goku xeno vs rimuru web novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I'm asking if Goku even sealed a Type 3 Acasual.
yeah you didnt
what i said that rimuru high godly doesnt matter because sealing but goku cant really seal him or interact with him in any way so yeah this is a stomp

till DBH gets updated and become busted AF

Either way we're talking hypothetically here. Goku COULD get "big upgrades" in the future and Rimuru MIGHT get CM type 2 later on but that's just it, they just possibilities.

It's one of thing to talk about it and another thing entirely to attempt it while going through the caveat of getting approval as well.

Either way we're talking hypothetically here. Goku COULD get "big upgrades" in the future and Rimuru MIGHT get CM type 2 later on but that's just it, they just possibilities.

It's one of thing to talk about it and another thing entirely to attempt it while going through the caveat of getting approval as well.
Put us all out of our misery and close this thread

Technically speaking
You can't interact but you can still affect beings with AE
However you can't kill them unless you have Concept Manip

And Unfortunately
The Keysword can only affect beings by Interacting then Affecting
So it's useless against Rimuru AE

All it could do is shield him from Rimuru's haxes that the keysword can resist

Goku can affect Rimuru with his Hax
But most he resists and what he doesn't he can null or steal

So yeah

wait arent rimuru getting CM2 a guy said that in the anos vs rimuru
Possibly. No way to confirm if it gets approved. I also don't know if the people discussing it is already preparing a CRT, since one of them who said they would is probably busy with a Persona CRT.

So it's just a possibility. It's also Countless 2-B and NEP aside from CM2.

I don't know what's more ridiculous
The fact that this thread was made or that we are still discussing it
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah, xeno doesn't stand a chance here. Buu doesn't either since I doubt his mind hax can affect acausality type 3, and I'm pretty sure rimuru has resistance to 4D mind hax along with resistance negation.

Db's only possible hope is if mechi gets large size or smth. Then he can probably DD rimuru.

Until then however, slime Boi stomps the whole verse.

Doesn't buunemba has 2-A passive power null, 4D mindhax that bypasses resistance, passive sealing, power absorption and he can create a replica of remiru and DD?
But remiru prolly has better hax [not prolly, definitely. He stomps the whole verse]

Doesn't buunemba has 2-A passive power null, 4D mindhax that bypasses resistance, passive sealing, power absorption and he can create a replica of remiru and DD?
But remiru prolly has better hax [not prolly, definitely. He stomps the whole verse]
He could if he could affect it but he cant for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back