• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm still at school I still have some time on my hands, so I'll go ahead and throw in my input now.

I agree with everything, except dura, which I'm unsure about tbf.

I was asked to comment here, and suppose that this seems to make sense, but would prefer for Kaltias to explain why he disagrees with certain parts before I clear anything.

It's mostly because i don't think that Low 7-B+ characters having tier 2 dura is something that makes sense, when there is only one feat to back it up, and that feat is "was imprisoned but not killed". I get that they had no reasons to keep them around, but it could be easily a plot device

Okay. Plot induced stupidity is a strong possibility in that case, yes. Perhaps RKGenki could apply the other suggested changes instead?

Before he does this though...

@Genki

Then what do you suppose would be a reasonable level of Durability for the Low-Shares CPUs?

Kaltias said:
It's mostly because i don't think that Low 7-B+ characters having tier 2 dura is something that makes sense, when there is only one feat to back it up, and that feat is "was imprisoned but not killed". I get that they had no reasons to keep them around, but it could be easily a plot device
I know another exact case of Low 7-B+ characters with Low 2-C dura, but it's estalished that it's their ability, and it was thier entire purpose to being unarmed by a tier 2 character, which worked until the latter used a weapon to negate said ability. Also other characters weren't able to scratch them, untile they used that same weapon.

Don't know if in this case, the character of Neptunia can qualify.

I'm not sure.

I think for now this can be dropped, I might bring it up again if I find more support to this but it's unlikely.

Since everything else seems to have been accepted, I think the changes can be applied, but I'll wait for Ant to give the green light

I think that you can perform the accepted changes, yes.

@Dreamcrosser they're still missing quite a bit of powers, so I'd say it's better to wait a bit for when the profiles will be complete

I really don't want to be that guy, but...

Is there proofs (or statements) that the dimension are universe sized?

Rewriting history is hax and reshaping the world is 5-B unless further context is given.

Btw, I can't see the images in the OP.

I'm pretty sure that unless stated otherwise, an universe is considered universe sized. And they always refer to universes as dimensions.

"Unless further context is given"

Ok, you can't see the scans, but more context than what I put would be linking the entire game.

There isn't much for the speed, at the very best they'd be SoL scaling from an attack stated to be SoL from a character that is on the level of the base CPUs. It's mostly because the narration is VN like, but without a narrator. So we can only get something from skills regarding the speed

Well, it's not easy to scale from spin offs, as they're usually in different dimensions, so unless is about some mechanic shared with the main dimensions (like properties of the Share energy) most thing cannot be scaled.

For SeHa, there's the problem of it being a crossover, so unless it's confirmed to be canon to HDN it can't scale

Coming in slightly late here. Could I have a bit of clarification as to what these "BoS" and "Current" terms mean? Otherwise I have no objections as to the tiers themselves.

"Beginning of Series" and at the current point of the series.

No, I understand the acronym. I just wasn't sure what it was specifically being used for. To clarify:

The Neptunia series, despite having a ton of games, only has three canon titles. Mk. II, Victory, and Victory II (being able to be substituted by Re;Birth2, Re;Birth3, and VIIR respectively). And, well, if Mk. II was recorded as the "Beginning of Series", then why is the feat that is used to confirm universal scaling for all characters, in that very same game, when none of the BoS characters should presumably reach that level?

So, is BoS the beginning of the series itself, which includes non-canon stuff? Or, is BoS the beginning of the Canon series?

Likewise I'd also like to know if "Current" refers to the characters at the end of Victory II, or simply at the end of the most recent game (which I believe is Cyberdimension).

You will have to discuss the canon games with RKGenki as I don't have them, but BoS covers from the chapter 1 to the moments before the battle against CFW Magic in chapter 5 of MK2/rb2 .

Current is after that point to VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back