• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Producing Perfection By Eggboi 5

Abandon Thread Neptunia 3
The faster one to make, I will finish to count the messages from the previous thread and start with the meteor calc.

We have a high 8-C/8-B feat.

Oh, well. Thanks.

And what happened of the double nep feat that Kalti was going to calc? I haven't forget, just decide to not touch the thing while I was still having classes.

Those two pictures aren't useful at all because you can't see anything of that in the pictores of S-Sha meteor.

I think that I have an idea for that, I need to investigate to see if someone have done the thing for this to work.

Back