• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;Birth3 Victory Generation

IF's Demonic Inferno
IF and S-Sha
Is that a yes? I'm kinda color blind so I'm don't trust myself enough, sometimes I can't see the number in those things.
And I'll use this one. ---->

And IF and S-Sha attack is kinda white, right?

Just to be 100% sure since fire is hotter depending of it's color.

@enki

Ok, good night.

@DreamcrosserSquad

If you didn't played Victory/RB3 then this is a big spoiler for you, you want that spoiler?

Well, I feel the same here about the spoilers.

Long story short: Neptune in that game, which is the continuation of MK2/RB2, was the one who get teleported to the other dimension due to Rei's power and met Plutia and the other characters there. After that this story is followed by VII/VIIR. So the game go completely different that the anime.

Not bad, this is a good start

Now I need to try using Rom's ice tree move against a dark CPU

Meteor Dark Purple
S-Sha's meteor compared to Dark Purple

Dark Cosmetic Melt
If and S-Sha compared to Dark Purple

Screenshot (375)
Ice tree compared to Dark Purple

My effort will be diminish my own effort, so it is not really that important to me. Also, this way I can learn about fire feats for my future calcs anyway.

Neptune's fall at night is higher than the individual 8-C.

The results won't change, all the attacks look equal that when they are use them against small enemies. But it could be useful for the pixelscaling, maybe.

Thanks.

1490990458 Hibiki-(Kantai-Collection)-Kantai-Collection-Anime-Monochrome-(Anime)-2578234
The time for a new thread have come, kinda impressive that we can shitpost so much that we now have more threads that other franchises with more followers here.

Back