• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 10 Special

I-It's not like that! And I'm not saying that I like speaking with you either, it's just that I... AAARGH BAKA! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID BAKA!

NOO! You Idiot, Stupid Baka! Stop It! It's not like I'm mad, but just STOP IT! Stupid Baka!

I'm about to have my dinner, see ya later

Pleeeease, STOP IT! You're the one who isn't honest with itself, Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka! Idiot! Stupid! Stop it!

I'm not gonna talk with you anymore. It's not like I will miss you or something. Baka. It's your fault if we've come to this. Baka.

So, whilst I couldn't use the keyboard (or at least using the On-Screen Keyboard was a pain in the ass), I decided to watch the entire Neptunia anime on meh phone.

So, to start off a conversation, I'll just give a "10 words or less" review on every single episode.

Happy Goku

Episode 1: "The Goddess (Neptune) of Planeptune"

Q.W.R: A great starting episode, the ending was hilarious.

8/10

Episode 2: "The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee"

Q.W.R: Pedo Monster? Check. Action? Definately check. Obvious Ending Reveal? Check.

7/10

Episode 3: "A Weekend (Girls' Night) in Leanbox"

Q.W.R: God dammit Vert. And Mouse X Compa? Dear lord.

6/10

Episode 4: "The Resolve (Turn) of the Younger Sisters"

Q.W.R: *Insert Rocky Training Music Here*

8/10

Episode 5: "The Resonance (Limit Break) of the Goddesses" Q.W.R: "I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLD!" - Nepgear 9/10

Episode 6: "The Secret (Your-Eyes-Only) of Lastation" Q.W.R: "That's Noire! And there too! THEY'RE ALL NOIRE..." Oh, ******. 7/10

Episode 7: "The Fruits (Deep Purple) of Revenge" Q.W.R: Iffy, you should've brought more than phones in your belt. 6/10

Episode 8: "The Paradise (Island) Forbidden ...on which people will DO THINGS to other people and forget wardrobe malfunction because there might even be some licking and it'll be like "Oh no, Neptune is so embarrassed~~"!" - God that is a long ass title

Q.W.R: ====>
Vert Disappointed Blanc Flat

7/10

Episode 9: "The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden" Q.W.R: Ouch, I can actually feel Neptune's pain... Poor Nep... 8/10

Episode 10: "The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion" Q.W.R: Okay, that last bit almost got me. Good Episode. 9/10

Episode 11: "The Emissary (Aggressor) of Old"

Q.W.R: So Rei was actually as psychotic as Goku Black. Mmkay.
Goku Black Clapping

7/10

Episode 12: "The Ties (Bitfrosts) to Tomorrow" Q.W.R (I know this is over 10 words but eh): "Have you ever heard the sound of everyone you know and love dying?" - Rei

• Neptune Slowly Shakes Head*
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO?" *Massive Explosion* 7/10

Episode 13: Whoops didn't see this one for some reason, this one isn't on YouTube...

@Speedforce did you find Ep 13? Because you shouldn't watch it for any reason before reaching a certain ending in RB2. There's a thing you can't get without seeing that ending and even if it's a scene that lasts 30 seconds at best it makes half the episode

Well, I don't have them and it's not like I can search for them at the moment, but you can make the render yourself you should have the pictures with only the background.

RKGenki said:
@Speedforce did you find Ep 13? Because you shouldn't watch it for any reason before reaching a certain ending in RB2. There's a thing you can't get without seeing that ending and even if it's a scene that lasts 30 seconds at best it makes half the episode
To be honest, I haven't played RB1 in days for reasons I have already explained above. (In case you're wondering, it's not that the Phoneix is hard)

It will take me a very long time before I even get to the end of RB1, and I doubt that I will even get to RB2 at all unless I increase my confidence for the same reason as I've stated in the first few words of this message ^

I might as well watch Ep13 right?

RKGenki said:
Sadly I don't have those, or else would've already done so
Did you download everything from the page I gave to you long time ago? If you did then they are in the PP files.

Back