• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Producing Perfection By Eggboi 5

I counted fine I see. I was thinking that feat was high 8-C/8-B, but it confused me when I got 8-A even with 11200 m/seg.

One thing i dont understand about the profile.

How can their(2 characters right?) Striking strenght be 8-B while their durability is 9-A?

Yes, 2 characters, we will split it in the revision.

The 9-A durability probably is for their base form and 8-B striking strength for the transformation, I think. Every single profile of this verse is so outdated that those things aren't surprise at all, Iris have the same problem.

I'm baaack

I asked Kal if he can evaluate the calcs

@Shrek the profiles right now don't make any sense

Plutia box by eriksonix-dbxvte7

Back