• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Producing Perfection By Eggboi 5

Even of the thing is contradicted by every single pixelscaling I do, the official will be always above us and is obligatory to use it and not other size.

Isn't like that they will consistently make Dark Purple 30 m in every part that she appear, that's something very difficult to do

Didn't receive the notification for the other message

As long as the official makes sense then that should be used. Btw the wrong one should be the artwork, as it's not like the 3D model can change size in game

Did you include the wings? If it's still different it's probably a pixel scaling problem. Did you take into account the distance from the camera?

The wings aren't included in the 30 m, that would make no sence if all Dark CPU are 30 m, so no, I didn't include them.

Yeah, is pixelscaling because of the distance between the things that aren't fully allied that used for the calc as well of the things aren't fully straight..

Rom's meteors
S-Sha's meteor
Remember that this isn't your final form.
Normal equations of:

V = pi * r^3

V = 4/3 * pi * a * b * c or V = 4/3 * pi * a * b^2

Right?

V = pi * r^3

Yes thats the volume of a sphere

V = 4/3 * pi * a * b * c or V = 4/3 * pi * a * b^2

Yes those are formulas for ellipsoids

Truly a masterpiece of a profile.

Comet Shower
Do you count 13 meteor here?

7167c8e572bbe7c70b0b4523df919f75aeae0557 hq
Neptune's Falls
RavenSupreme recomended me to use the speed of 11200 m/seg at night and 22000 m/seg at day, but since this one started at day and ended at night, should I use 16600 m/seg as an average?

Maverick is on fire.

Gimme a second i cant tell you at the moment

How can it start at day and end in night?

Anyways since it ended in night i would use 11200 m/s as what matter is the speed at the point of impact.

Ok.

Dunno, even with a terminal velocity of 39.404562976048 m/seg she would only need ~35 min to reach the ground if the height is 84 km, so yeah.

Ok.

Back