• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Overhaul (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now all we need to do is calc the meruem bursts a hill feat , decide what speed feats to use, and fix LS, dear god.....
Was actually planning to do LS, there's a few good feats, Uvogin probably has some Class K shit, among other things. Busy with other things and irl tho, but was planning on doing some calcs for HxH LS whenever I had time, whenever the **** that ends up being.

I legit think Meruem was comparable to Palm in that panel because it'd be too funny to see him being a short mf next to her. Either way... We're apparently going to LS, so I'll try to help somehow. Also, Killua's Class 50 rating by pushing a 16 ton door is nonsense, that's Class 25.

Oh, by the way, I have some more feats on AP for Low Tiers, if that's okay.

It seems like you have reached some agreements here.

Let's NOT let this die. We were getting somewhere!
No one seemes to voice any disagreement towards Vaporization for Youpi's Blast, so let's move on to Meruem's, how about that?

Let's NOT let this die. We were getting somewhere!
No one seemes to voice any disagreement towards Vaporization for Youpi's Blast, so let's move on to Meruem's, how about that?
Also vaporization. We see vapor and it's basically the same attack performed by someone way stronger

If we get to make calc group members accept rage blast as vapo then yes meruem attack will also be vaporization

Actually yeah, if we're accepting Youpi's Rage Blast as vaporization, then shouldn't we logically do the same with Meruem's? Especially if it has similar visual representation and whatnot, which I believe it does iirc.
This seems to make sense to me.

Ok so we agree on netero 7-C, vaporization for both youpi and meruem and pitou scaling to youpi. Anything else we agreed on or anything else we need to do?

If we get to make calc group members accept rage blast as vapo then yes meruem attack will also be vaporization
Yes, the calc group member(s) who rejected vaporisation should preferably be notified about our discussion here.

Youpi's Rage Blast (Vaporization)
This is all the evidence for Vaporization on Youpi's feat.

It's clear that everything inside the crater was vaporized (or a good majority), while everything outside it wasn't. Since the calculation only takes the crater into account, it should use Vaporization.
Actually yeah, if we're accepting Youpi's Rage Blast as vaporization, then shouldn't we logically do the same with Meruem's? Especially if it has similar visual representation and whatnot, which I believe it does iirc.
Yes, the calc group member(s) who rejected vaporisation should preferably be notified about our discussion here.
Can you please call armorchompy them? And ask him to evaluate godlycharmander justifications for vaporization
@Armorchompy

Would you be willing to comment here please?

Also, can somebody post a link to the calculation blog that Armorchompy evaluated please?

Well, Town+ Youpi would change the values considerably.
But I guess we should wait for one or two more CGM evaluations to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back