• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Overhaul (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether which one of those people in r/WhoWouldWin would be vindicated by the calculations.
Would it be the conservative crowd, with their tiers ranging from Low 7-C to 7-B?
Or would it be the moderate crowd, with their tiers ranging from 7-A to 6-C?
Maybe it's the extremist crowd, with their tiers ranging from 6-B to 6-A?
The crackpots putting HxH at Tier 5 have no business here either way.

Pretty sure we’re looking at High 8-C/8-B for the most part, iirc from the last thread.

Pretty sure we’re looking at High 8-C/8-B for the most part, iirc from the last thread.
I actually agree with that if this is referring to the beetle calcs and so on, but I was talking about Meruem's rating (is it gonna be addressed here?) because I remember some people bringing it up in the old threads.
If Meruem isn't gonna be addressed then ignore my comment lol.

Now the scaling. I want to change some keys first, I don't think Gon needs these keys

Key: Hunter Exam Arc | Zoldyck Family Arc/Heavens Arena Arc/Yorknew City Arc | Greed Island Arc | Chimera Ant Arc | Adult Gon

Hunter Exam Arc can be merged with Zoldyck Family Arc, then Heavens Arena Arc with Yorknew City Arc

It'd be something like that:

Key: Hunter Exam Arc to Zoldyck Family Arc | Heavens Arena Arc to Yorknew City Arc | Greed Island Arc to Beginning of Chimera Ants Arc | Chimera Ants Arc

I'm separatingbeginning of Chimera Ants because Gon and Killua trained to get stronger, I also have some plans for Gon. Same can be done with Greed Island, since they trained to be capable of joining the game (Creation of janjanken and Raikage's lightning armor, but cool), and then trained again with Bisky.

The new key seems fine.

It seems fine, to me. Though, does a scaling chain with the key exists?
I actually agree with that if this is referring to the beetle calcs and so on, but I was talking about Meruem's rating (is it gonna be addressed here?) because I remember some people bringing it up in the old threads.
If Meruem isn't gonna be addressed then ignore my comment lol.
I am not sure on Meruem's case in the discussion; though, it does not seem like there would be major inconsistencies if only he scaled to his feat

Somebody still needs to respond to my preceding question.

So far, it looks like

Youpi feats - Still being looked at/debated by Armorchompy and M3X

Uvogin vs Tanks - Still being looked at/debated by Armorchompy and M3X

Silva - Still being looked at/debated by Armorchompy and M3X

Uvogin's bullet - Accepted by Armorchompy

Killua - Accepted by DemonGodMitchAubin and KLOL506 (most likely the High 8-C)

Hisoka - Accepted by KLOL506

Also, found these speed feats in calc evaluations and they seem to still being looked at/debated by Armorchompy, GodlyCharmander, Lorenzo.r.2nd and Blahblah9755.
@DemonGodMitchAubin @Armorchompy @M3X @KLOL506

Would you be willing to help us reach conclusions regarding which of the above calculations that can be used please?

Last edited:
I think we agreed on the conclusion that the Youpi feat would be fine as a "possibly/likely" if someone else approved vape.

I kinda rejected the tank feat

Silva feat should be recalced

I think we agreed on the conclusion that the Youpi feat would be fine as a "possibly/likely" if someone else approved vape.

I kinda rejected the tank feat

Silva feat should be recalced
Thank you.

What about the others?

I believe I only evaluated the Hisoka feat, but I know nothing about the scaling so I will leave it up to the HxH experts to discuss.

I believe I only evaluated the Hisoka feat, but I know nothing about the scaling so I will leave it up to the HxH experts to discuss.
Would you be willing to look at the other calculations as well?

Would you be willing to look at the other calculations as well?
Seems like I also reviewed the Killua's Durability calc long ago and approved it.

The others I don't think I need to give much input, ArmorChompy already got there.

Okay, so can somebody check which calculations have been approved so far, and which ones that still need to be evaluated please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back