• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE One Piece Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we're forgetting devil fruits now operate on desire. Someone could've seen the og fire user and said "I wanna be better than him" and just wished for a magma fruit superior to fire.
Magu Magu uses amaterasu logic- burns even fire

If you're talking about IRL fire-magma, yeah i agree; OP just has different rules.
Dunno, how does a quake hit an phasing sword🤔?
They're both intangible.. That's how it phases through you and shocks your organs.
Yeah we're forgetting devil fruits now operate on desire. Someone could've seen the og fire user and said "I wanna be better than him" and just wished for a magma fruit superior to fire.
Magu Magu uses amaterasu logic- burns even fire
LOL, that's kind of true.
What the hell was the guy who made Kinemon's fruit and the Jacket fruit smoking though??

Not trying to call you out here or anything. I'm genuinely wondering how this is any different from when I argued that Ace didn't scale to Akainu for the same reason (minus the elemental mechanics) and you countered that Magma Fist just bypassed Ace's durability. You can answer on my message wall (or just not at all) if this is derailing.

They clashed equally, he just eventually lost cause of the elemental advantage

You're trying to scale em above base Sanji and "below Haki Sanji" osws, who (base) scales to Hybrid Queen,
Downscales, but yes.
who scales relative to, if not superior to, base King
Comparable to, not superior IMO, but yeah, Queen is shown to be at least comparable to King on multiple occasions.

If only the site accepted that.
, who scales to Marco, who is comparable yet weaker to Linlin, who's equal to Kaidou
Yes

Drake was "accepted" weirdly on this site for not counting in the standards of the Tobiroppo, their statements of strength not applying to him and him not applying to the tier list
Well asides from him no longer being a Tobiroppo, he's the only one of them who actually has multiple feats to back it up.

Sasaki even implied he was the strongest of the Tobiroppo when he said it was a "relief" that Drake wasn't going to try and take Queen's spot during the meeting of the Tobiroppo.
Apoo scales and he's an informant, he's not on their tiering system
Yep.

Well asides from him no longer being a Tobiroppo, he's the only one of them who actually has multiple feats to back it up.

Sasaki even implied he was the strongest of the Tobiroppo when he said it was a "relief" that Drake wasn't going to try and take Queen's spot during the meeting of the Tobiroppo.
Sorry if this is derailing but I just realized this, why would Jack be aware of Drake no longer being a member of the tobiroppo?

Sorry if this is derailing but I just realized this, why would Jack be aware of Drake no longer being a member of the tobiroppo?
Isn't it one of those author statement things, like the Straw Hats saying that Oars losing an arm halved his power?

Also sorry for derailing.

Isn't it one of those author statement things, like the Straw Hats saying that Oars losing an arm halved his power?

Oars attacks with two arms and the Straw Hats incapacitated one of his arms.

They don't need insightful knowledge to know that Oars' offensive capabilities have been halved by losing one of his arms.

But, Shanks lost his and was said to still have practically the same power iirc.
Oda is weird like that.

They don't need insightful knowledge to know that Oars' offensive capabilities have been halved by losing one of his arms.
I meant for our Bazooka scaling.

But anyways, he's the only Tobiroppo to actually have multiple feats on that level.

Mostly thanks to Apoo as well as downscaling from Guernica.

But I'll stop derailing.

But, Shanks lost his and was said to still have practically the same power iirc.
Oda is weird like that.
I meant for our Bazooka scaling.
We're not having this discussion again

Chopper: Outlier
Jinbe; Consistency
Well, we can always downscale starving Big Mom to baseline H6A and upgrade both Chopper and Jinbe to that value, alongside the Tobiroppo and whoever else, seems good enough IMO given the gap from OP characters to baseline H6A is more than 100x.

Well, we can always downscale starving Big Mom to baseline H6A and upgrade both Chopper and Jinbe to that value, alongside the Tobiroppo and whoever else, seems good enough IMO given the gap from OP characters to baseline H6A is more than 100x.
Makes sense tbh

no

Ha ha ha ha

Do you actually think it's a bad idea or you're just trying to avoid a bad outcome if something like that goes through?

In case you see any problems with that, I'd like to hear them.
we're not allowed to backscale people all because they're unquantifiably weaker

we're not allowed to backscale people all because they're unquantifiably weaker
What do you mean? I am pretty sure we can backscale characters whenever we know they became considerably weaker, it being quantifiable or not doesn't mean anything.

For example, if we could actually quantify how weak Big Mom became, lets say she was stated to be 10x weaker, we wouldn't need to backscale anyone, we'd be scaling them to 1/10 whatever rating normal Big Mom scales to.

Backscaling comes into play exactly in the moments we know someone is weaker (or was considerably weakened) but we don't have a concrete value.

What do you mean? I am pretty sure we can backscale characters whenever we know they became considerably weaker, it being quantifiable or not doesn't mean anything.

For example, if we could actually quantify how weak Big Mom became, lets say she was stated to be 10x weaker, we wouldn't need to backscale anyone, we'd be scaling them to 1/10 whatever rating normal Big Mom scales to.

Backscaling comes into play exactly in the moments we know someone is weaker (or was considerably weakened) but we don't have a concrete value.
Backscaling is used when someone is weaker but not by a large amount

If Kaidou comes and smacks a random civilian, would we backscale the civilian to High 6-A because they survived?

Seems like that was added without a CRT, shouldn't be there.
It should never be there, it was practically just a plot moment.
People need to know who the author of One Piece is.
This is the dude who faked Pell's death and faked Sabo's thrice. He ain't that trustworthy.

You're saying this like those compare to a furious Super Hybrid Kaidou slamming down an ACoC and Armament infused Kanabo on your head.
What I meant is that it's not the only High 6-A durability feat Guernica has.

Him surviving Kaido's attack without even defending himself is just a lot of icing on that cake.

What I meant is that it's not the only High 6-A durability feat Guernica has.

Him surviving Kaido's attack without even defending himself is just a lot of icing on that cake.
I know, but it doesn't make sense if you compare the feats.
He still got injured by Apoo's Boom and iirc was bleeding out of his mask a little.
He shouldn't even be able to stay conscious after an attack that's far above that one.

I know, but it doesn't make sense if you compare the feats.
No, he was bleeding from the mask after his fight with Drake.

And he still took a point-blank Boom better than Post-Udon Luffy did and got up after like 1 minute.
He shouldn't even be able to stay conscious after an attack that's far above that one.
Well sir, I'm afraid this is what we call ODGAFAS.

Oda Don't Give A **** About Scaling.

No, he was bleeding from the mask after his fight with Drake.

And he still took a point-blank Boom better than Post-Udon Luffy did and got up after like 1 minute.

Well sir, I'm afraid this is what we call ODGAFAS.

Oda Don't Give A **** About Scaling.
It's called Goda can't kill off characters for shit.

Base Kaido with Hao more than likely. Yonko seem to always use Hao coating vs each other, it's just pre-ts we probably weren't gonna see it for obvious reasons.

That same base Kaido was also shown fighting Big Mom with Napoleon on her, and comparable to two-homies Big Mom as well iirc
Still base hao Kaido can overpower WB(with everything in his arsenal) or Shanks with 0 DF amps despite them being called his rivals just like BM!?

Didn't she like use like only Napoleon against him with Hassaika on-screen?

Still base hao Kaido can overpower WB(with everything in his arsenal) or Shanks with 0 DF amps despite them being called his rivals just like BM?

Didn't she like use like only Napoleon against him with Hassaika on-screen?
Yeah, "Base" Kaido includes his Kanabo and Haoshoku coating.

And having a ">" doesn't mean Kaido is a gigantic amount over them. They're a 9.5, he's a 9.6. It's just that in sheer battle power he's stronger. They're still all relatively in the same range and can combat each other.

Yeah, "Base" Kaido includes his Kanabo and Haoshoku coating.

And having a ">" doesn't mean Kaido is a gigantic amount over them. They're a 9.5, he's a 9.6. It's just that in sheer battle power he's stronger. They're still all relatively in the same range and can combat each other.
besides the oden stuff what's the support for Base Kaidou being above Oldbeard?

besides the oden stuff what's the support for Base Kaidou being above Oldbeard?
While we're at it, I think this line needs to go from Kaidou's profile:

He was stated to be one of the few people that can stop Blackbeard[3], implying he would be able to clash with the Gura Gura no Mi, the strongest Paramecia Devil Fruit, making it stronger than Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no Mi

There is no indication that the Five Elders are referring to base Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back