• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE One Piece Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides the oden stuff what's the support for Base Kaidou being above Oldbeard?
Hell if I know- I deadass thought it was Hybrid Kaido who scaled above Oldbeard since he didn't use ACOC but still clashed with Oden w/armament who clashed with Primebeard. So Base/Zoan Kaido ~ Oden < Hybrid Kaido < Oldbeard < WB with ACOC < Hybrid Kaido with ACOC < Shuron Hakke

But the Oden scaling seems to be the biggest part of it. Kaido clashed with Oden in the castle, then chose to fight him in base after his Zoan form got tagged. He never used ACOC during any of his exchanges with Oden, or while fighting with Big Mom. There was no artistic reason to hide it then since it was introduced to the story visually already.

I recall the Kaido having the highest battle power in a novel thing, but that can refer to anything from his base to hybrid. But I'm not sure if that's even accurate/canon tbh

There is no indication that the Five Elders are referring to base Kaidou.
Or BM. Sengoku had bandges in his arms & torso after his fight with BB. Fleet Admiral~Yonko. Jimbei credits BB invading WB old territory mostly because of the quake fruit. Marco admits he & his gang couldn't overcome BB especially beacause of the quake fruit & Marco could brielfy clash with base BM.

Marco admits he & his gang couldn't overcome BB especially beacause of the quake fruit & Marco could brielfy clash with base BM.
There's several months to a year and some gap between that Marco and the Marco at the raid though. He could have gotten stronger.

While we're at it, I think this line needs to go from Kaidou's profile:
He was stated to be one of the few people that can stop Blackbeard[3], implying he would be able to clash with the Gura Gura no Mi, the strongest Paramecia Devil Fruit, making it stronger than Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
I agree, probably should be added to Kaidou's haoshoku infusion rather than base.
I recall the Kaido having the highest battle power in a novel thing, but that can refer to anything from his base to hybrid. But I'm not sure if that's even accurate/canon tbh
Yeah this is what I thought it was in reference to as unless I'm forgetting it was never implied it was Base Kaidou with the higher battle power than the other Yonko.

Yeah this is what I thought it was in reference to as unless I'm forgetting it was never implied it was Base Kaidou with the higher battle power than the other Yonko.
Same here tbh.
But him clashing with Haki'd up Oden who clashed with WB>Akainu is good support for his base

While we're at it, I think this line needs to go from Kaidou's profile:

Was thinking the same thing myself, especially since Kaido had his Zoan form for a long time before Marineford.

Backscaling is used when someone is weaker but not by a large amount

If Kaidou comes and smacks a random civilian, would we backscale the civilian to High 6-A because they survived?
The civilian surviving is an outlier, only actual feats get backscaling.

Base/Zoan Kaido ~ Oden < Hybrid Kaido
IMO Base Kaido/Oden AP<Dragon Kaido Durability~Oden with Koka
They called him as "Invincible" in that statement. They call him like that usually in his Zoan Form like in the Oden Flashback for example.

So stabilized WB with Hao Naginata+DF Boost<BASE Kaido?? The Red Hair gang stopped Kaido & King from reaching MF & Shanks is WB's Haki equal. The whole "Yonko being rivals" is bs if these 2 can't even compete with non-amped versions of Kaido & BM with their current scaling.
About this, i was not 100% sure about Kaido being = or > Oldbeard

I added > because of the statement of him having the highest attack power, anyway, at worst he'd be = Oldbeard

Kaido clashed with Oden in the castle, then chose to fight him in base after his Zoan form got tagged. He never used ACOC during any of his exchanges with Oden, or while fighting with Big Mom.
Didn't Kaido and BM split the sky? We know that's from Hao Coating now.

Y’all woke up and chose violence huh

There is nothing staying that it’s referring to hybrid Kaidou, since there’s no reason why they would even know about hybrid Kaido’s strength

Kaidou fought Kid and Killer and they didn’t even know what his hybrid looks like.

Let’s not start assuming the highest so now their base starts scaling to 7-A or some shit. Y’all tried that last time

All he uses is base and zoan

Kaidou doesn’t walk around gloating his hybrid
Yeah, asides from Roof-Piece I'm not sure he ever used his Hybrid asides from maybe against Yonko, so I don't think he uses it unless it's against worthy opponents.

Y’all woke up and chose violence huh

There is nothing staying that it’s referring to hybrid Kaidou, since there’s no reason why they would even know about hybrid Kaido’s strength

Kaidou fought Kid and Killer and they didn’t even know what his hybrid looks like.

Let’s not start assuming the highest so now their base starts scaling to 7-A or some shit. Y’all tried that last time
But if they know about his Dragon form they'd know about his Hybrid and given that CP0 had contact with Kaido i really doubt they would have absolutely 0 info about him, it's not like he was actively hiding his DF.

Also, no one is trying to get 7A Yonko here, we have feats that scale to his base regardless of this statement.

But if they know about his Dragon form they'd know about his Hybrid and given that CP0 had contact with Kaido i really doubt they would have absolutely 0 info about him, it's not like he was actively hiding his DF.
CP0 had no contact with Kaidou. They had contact with Orochi.

And having contact with someone about business does not mean they'll get strength
Also, no one is trying to get 7A Yonko here, we have feats that scale to his base regardless of this statement.
Name em

I mean, the Gorosei DO know a lot about DFs and history, the fact they knew about Joyboy and the Nika fruit means they probably know about Kaidou's fruit and his forms somewhat.

I'm not saying its a statement for Kaido's hybrid form. I'm just saying it's not a statement for Kaidou's base form.

Or do you think the Five Elders are assuming Marco would fight Blackbeard with no DF powers?

I'm not saying its a statement for Kaido's hybrid form. I'm just saying it's not a statement for Kaidou's base form.
If we don't know which form the Gorosei think Kaido/BM would need to stop BB, why don't we remove it from their pages and put it on BB's to vaguely cap him?

I still think Gorosei statement is valid to include it should just be used as a justification for the Yonko in their standard fighting form rather than their absolute weakest.

If their standard is determined to be and accepted at their weakest then fair enough.

Yeah, but I'm still wondering how they even managed to bring him and King to a lab that one time, like who did it?

Off the dome for AP:
  1. Matching Buso Oden
  2. Badly damaging base Luffy who's durability downscales from Kaidou's hybrid.
  3. Bodying the scabbards
Don't forget matching 1-Homie Big Mom, who is far above her tired and hungry No-Homie self who overpowered Queen.

Same 1-Homie Big Mom also matched Marco.

Nah, his swords were coated with Koka in the manga.
8HciiGS.png

I thought the swords looked greyish in the clash because of the flashback effect. When he really used Koka his blade looked darker than that/blackish.

8HciiGS.png

I thought the swords looked greyish in the clash because of the flashback effect. When he really used Koka his blade looked darker than that/blackish.
Greyish effect definitely due to it being a flashback.

It just looks like the blades are coated in Koka based on their design but maybe I'm wrong and it's due to the panel being so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back