• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE One Piece Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sanji still took no damage from Zoan Drake's hit, unless you want to make Drake's AP scale above his durability?
Would it be a crime to make it scale above his durability?
We've got glass cannons like Nami who has Zeus in her arsenal.

What I'm saying is that Drake did way better than Page 1 did.

And Sasaki implied that Drake was the top Tobiroppo since he said it was a big relief to him that Drake wasn't a candidate for a Calamity spot.

and he was hurt by Page One, then Page One's ap would scale above X-Drake, and that would make him H6A.
This is Sanji prior to the Drake fight and prior to Onigashima. For the same reason we don't scale Page One's AP & Dura for taking and overpowering hits from Sanji to later versions of him.

I looked through the rest of your points in the OP & later today I'll make a full post going over them.

We've got glass cannons like Nami who has Zeus in her arsenal.
Nami is a completely different case, as she is more of a "magician" so she is someone whose main attacks don't have any relation with her body, but for physical fighters they'd get hurt from any attack they use if their AP was higher than their dura.

Please don't go down this dumbass path in trying to make everyone High 6-A
I find that slightly hypocritical due to who it's coming from, but I actually agree in this context.
Besides, wasn't that a weaker version of Sanji or am I tripping?

He's still a wee salty that Lucci got High 6-A cause he fought Luffy and clashed with him becuase Luffy put him out like a light in a few hits

People are not hard to knock out contrary to popular belief
It's more than that but pop off I guess.
Also I don't even care about the Lucci stuff anymore, his fans turned to dust after he got clapped by Stussy's lip stick.

The feat comes from Hybrid Maria.
The physical side of it is all human
And as i said above, this wouldn't make her scale above Queen at all.
I said she shouldn’t be comparable
Sanji without buso < Maria < Sanji with buso ~ Hybrid Queen
No
Why is it a dumbass path? This makes no sense.
Cause you guys are trying to make an endless backscaling chain off of the god tiers

But doesn't it still amp her strength and what not? That's kind of the nature of Zoans iirc.
She tweaked her zoan forms with drugs
cRdkVRP.png

But doesn't it still amp her strength and what not? That's kind of the nature of Zoans iirc.
By transforming into their animal. When her fruit specifically doesn't transform her top half into an animal, then she isn't stronger where her body remains the same
Ain't no way bro said this 😭
The OP is trying to backscale the Tobiroppo from a value that stems from Kaidou.

I hope yall hear that

Yall are pretty much saying the Tobiroppo are in the same breath as Kaidou

By transforming into their animal. When her fruit specifically doesn't transform her top half into an animal, then she isn't stronger where her body remains the same
It's okay Eminiteable answered me, I take back what I said.
The OP is trying to backscale the Tobiroppo from a value that stems from Kaidou.

I hope yall hear that

Lucci is a god tier - KingTempest, Jan 2, 2023
Don't ever call people crazy for takes like that when you've said some ridiculous stuff your self.
Hell, even beyond the Lucci statement, there's still others like you saying Armament doesn't amp Durability.
I don't wanna embarrass you but you're a hypocrite dude.

no context given suggests that her strength was affected
And there doesn't need to be, as I've already said their stat amp comes from transforming themselves and her upper half isn't transformed, so her upper half wouldn't be any stronger than it was in her base.

I mean, Luffy gets amped by G2 but it doesn't really give him a huge difference in appearance.
Maybe Black Maria is the same.

And there doesn't need to be, as I've already said their stat amp comes from transforming themselves and her upper half isn't transformed, so her upper half wouldn't be any stronger than it was in her base.
shes still transformed, she just made it so her upper half still looks like a human

The physical side of it is all human

You see, that's my problem with how we are dismembering Hybrid forms, why would she even use her hybrid form to punch someone if it doesn't increase her strength?

Anyway, i don't like it but this is a fair point, but base Maria has no anti feats afaik, so meh.
I said she shouldn’t be comparable
Why shouldn't she? Because of Jack's statement?

She literally damaged a H6A character, it's literally right there.
Sorry, what exactly is wrong with the scaling chain i gave you?
Cause you guys are trying to make an endless backscaling chain off of the god tiers
Which is better than the current gap which has a 44,000x gap from the Tobiroppo to Jack
Kaido himself scales above the original value iirc, I am pretty sure we scale things like:

Shiki < Gura Gura < Magu Magu < Oldbeard < Base Kaido
?

Wtf are you saying, Mary Kate? No one is saying Black Maria can fight on par with Kaido and punch him to the ground like what Kid did to him.

Scaling to H6A is completely different from "being in the same breath as Kaidou"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back