• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE One Piece Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Black Maria is not comparable to Hybrid Queen in any way shape or form
1000x gap between them seems inconsistent. The feat is real and you can't ignore it.
Please don't go down this dumbass path in trying to make everyone High 6-A
My username is moron. You thinking its a dumbass path doesn't mean shit.
Besides, wasn't that a weaker version of Sanji or am I tripping?
You tripping.
The physical side of it is all human
Not necessarily.
Yes.
The OP is trying to backscale the Tobiroppo from a value that stems from Kaidou.

I hope yall hear that

Yall are pretty much saying the Tobiroppo are in the same breath as Kaidou
We have Headliners in the same breath. And before you say "But they have feats" so do the Tobiroppo.
It's not.
Proof?

1000x gap between them seems inconsistent. The feat is real and you can't ignore it.

My username is moron. You thinking its a dumbass path doesn't mean shit.

You tripping.

Not necessarily.

Yes.

We have Headliners in the same breath. And before you say "But they have feats" so do the Tobiroppo.

Proof?
Pop off 🙏

It's okay Eminiteable answered me, I take back what I said.

Don't ever call people crazy for takes like that when you've said some ridiculous stuff your self.
Hell, even beyond the Lucci statement, there's still others like you saying Armament doesn't amp Durability.
I don't wanna embarrass you but you're a hypocrite dude.
I'm a hypocrite for saying the dude who has feats of comparability to Luffy is Luffy tier but saying the people who are canonically far weaker than Kaidou aren't relative?

I'm a hypocrite for saying the dude who has feats of comparability to Luffy is Luffy tier but saying the people who are canonically far weaker than Kaidou aren't relative?
"Guys he got a callback clash with a very slightly 'serious' Luffy let's call him Luffy tier and wank him even though Luffy (and Stussy) stomped him soon after. "
519486554830405653.png

I'm not gonna turn this thread into a gigantic argument over nothing, so I'll get back on topic.
First of all, who the hell was saying they're relative to Kaidou or even comparable?
Sure they can hurt people like Sanji, Jinbe etc. but those are also characters considerably below Kaidou. So what's your point?
Being High 6-A doesn't automatically make you comparable to everyone in that tier, there IS still a gap.

They aren't considerably below Kaidou with this shit logic.

You fail to understand that the base scaling between these guys that even makes anybody in Wano High 6-A is
1. Kaidou
2. Big Mom
3. Marco

You're trying to scale em above base Sanji and "below Haki Sanji" osws, who (base) scales to Hybrid Queen, who scales relative to, if not superior to, base King, who scales to Marco, who is comparable yet weaker to Linlin, who's equal to Kaidou

You're saying that the Tobiroppo, better yet the base Tobiroppo since this would be a human Black Maria feat, would scale up there.

Jinbe with you guys' logic scales directly to Linlin from getting hit with a ******* super move. Saying they can hurt him is saying they can scale to Kaidou and Linlin.

Being High 6-A to scaling to people in High 6-A makes you comparable when you scale directly to them.

There's a gap in the baseline and end of the tier of High 6-A.
There's not a gap in the baseline and end of the characters we're scaling.

They aren't considerably below Kaidou with this shit logic.

You fail to understand that the base scaling between these guys that even makes anybody in Wano High 6-A is
1. Kaidou
2. Big Mom
3. Marco

You're trying to scale em above base Sanji and "below Haki Sanji" osws, who (base) scales to Hybrid Queen, who scales relative to, if not superior to, base King, who scales to Marco, who is comparable yet weaker to Linlin, who's equal to Kaidou

You're saying that the Tobiroppo, better yet the base Tobiroppo since this would be a human Black Maria feat, would scale up there.

Jinbe with you guys' logic scales directly to Linlin from getting hit with a ******* super move. Saying they can hurt him is saying they can scale to Kaidou and Linlin.

Being High 6-A to scaling to people in High 6-A makes you comparable when you scale directly to them.

There's a gap in the baseline and end of the tier of High 6-A.
There's not a gap in the baseline and end of the characters we're scaling.
I mean, I can see Black Maria not scaling to them, but people like Who's Who do indeed seem likely to be H6A given his feats.
Also is it that crazy to say they're comparable to other H6As? Isn't Drake a Tobiroppo member, for example? He's H6A.
Apoo is H6A.
Etc.
Having a role inferior to another's doesn't mean you can't be somewhat close to them in power.

I mean, I can see Black Maria not scaling to them, but people like Who's Who do indeed seem likely to be H6A given his feats.
Also is it that crazy to say they're comparable to other H6As? Isn't Drake a Tobiroppo member, for example? He's H6A.
Apoo is H6A.
Etc.
Having a role inferior to another's doesn't mean you can't be somewhat close to them in power.
Drake was "accepted" weirdly on this site for not counting in the standards of the Tobiroppo, their statements of strength not applying to him and him not applying to the tier list

Apoo scales and he's an informant, he's not on their tiering system

The Tobiroppo is a meritocracy, where their role depicts strength

In the place where even base Jack scales above the Tobiroppo, them scaling "close" to Kaidou, who's stronger than King, who's stronger than Queen, who's far stronger than Jack, who's far stronger than the Tobiroppo, then it all just doesn't work out

Drake was "accepted" weirdly on this site for not counting in the standards of the Tobiroppo, their statements of strength not applying to him and him not applying to the tier list

Apoo scales and he's an informant, he's not on their tiering system

The Tobiroppo is a meritocracy, where their role depicts strength

In the place where even base Jack scales above the Tobiroppo, them scaling "close" to Kaidou, who's stronger than King, who's stronger than Queen, who's far stronger than Jack, who's far stronger than the Tobiroppo, then it all just doesn't work out
I'm still not understanding why you're taking me referencing feats like Who's Who making Buso-Amped Jinbe bleed and saying that I'm scaling them to Kaidou.

I'm still not understanding why you're taking me referencing feats like Who's Who making Buso-Amped Jinbe bleed and saying that I'm scaling them to Kaidou.
Because you're saying Jinbe's High 6-A for taking a hit from Big Mom, who scales to Kaidou

Fair, but y'know neither of you really contradicted my point that Jinbe scales to them somewhat.
Jinbe scaling to them was marked up as an inconsistency as he has no reason whatsoever scaling up to that value when he was struggling with Gear 2nd Luffy and Katakuri

Also, Big Mom was ******* starving, she even said she was starving to death.

This is the same Big Mom who we removed Chopper scaling to cause she was hungry. Scaling Jinbe to the same value is just bullshit.

So unless Chopper's High 6-A in Whole Cake Island, which you mfs would shoot me for, then no

TBH there should be a lower tier for Big Mom when she's hungry or some shit. Like "6-C when starving" or some shit

Jinbe scaling to them was marked up as an inconsistency as he has no reason whatsoever scaling up to that value when he was struggling with Gear 2nd Luffy and Katakuri

Also, Big Mom was ******* starving, she even said she was starving to death.

This is the same Big Mom who we removed Chopper scaling to cause she was hungry. Scaling Jinbe to the same value is just bullshit.

So unless Chopper's High 6-A in Whole Cake Island, which you mfs would shoot me for, then no
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

Mans doesn't know what an outlier is 😭
Also I don't think being hungry means she stops hitting hard. She's just a little malnourished.

TBH there should be a lower tier for Big Mom when she's hungry or some shit. Like "6-C when starving" or some shit
Island level with Guard Point (With Guard Point, he took a hit from Big Mom's bare hand, whilst the same hit broke Wano Arc Luffy's Haki guard, so he should scale to Luffy's Durability)
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

Mans doesn't know what an outlier is 😭
Chopper: Outlier
Jinbe; Consistency
Also I don't think being hungry means she stops hitting hard. She's just a little malnourished.
#1 she's not a little malnourished, she was starving

#2 she's canonically weaker

First she took a strong ass full discharge from Zeus when she was whole, later she got knocked out by a mini discharge from Zeus when half starved

Her not hurting Chopper and her struggling with Jinbe while ******* starving isn't antifeats, she's weaker when starved.

why isn't this on Linlin's profile then?

I still find it pretty weird that Drake is exempt from the Tobiroppo scaling, but I'm not gonna derail.

why isn't this on Linlin's profile then?
That's like adding a tier for Luffy being hungry. No point
I still find it pretty weird that Drake is exempt from the Tobiroppo scaling, but I'm not gonna derail.
I still disagree but same, won't derail
Justification for Marco's H6A status on his profile
Jinbe stopping Akainu and Big Mom: Outlier that doesn't make him H6A
Hm.
Marco is consistently High 6-A. Quite literally every feat he's ever done is High 6-A.

Jinbe almost died from a single punch from Akainu, and he got burned trying to touch him.
Big Mom was weak

Stop trying to scale everybody to the God tiers

Are we trying to scale Jinbe to Akainu?

If so, that's the single most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Akainu tore through Jinbe with ease. This shouldn't be a conversation.

Marco is consistently High 6-A. Quite literally every feat he's ever done is High 6-A.

Jinbe almost died from a single punch from Akainu, and he got burned trying to touch him.
Big Mom was weak
He died when Akainu snuck up from behind and donut holed him.
When they clashed there was barely any damage aside from Jinbe being burned a bit.
But sure, keep cherrypicking as usual.

Are we trying to scale Jinbe to Akainu?

If so, that's the single most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Akainu tore through Jinbe with ease. This shouldn't be a conversation.
He died when Akainu snuck up from behind and donut holed him.
When they clashed there was barely any damage aside from Jinbe being burned a bit.
But sure, keep cherrypicking as usual.

Also it'd call for a downscale at least, as he WAS burned by it, just not too badly.
I guess this is the time for me to ask, where does Akainu even scale in that tier anyway?

Jesus yall wanna downscale everybody
( Least hypocritical One Piece supporter )
Go read Akainu's profile to ask why he scales like gahlee

And how did he sneak up when they were just fighting.
Jinbe punched, Akainu logia'd, Jinbe turned to protect Luffy, Akainu Ace'd him

Damn
You just said it your self, he only really got the upperhand when Jinbe was focused on escaping and ran off.
But this isn't the AkainuvsJinbe thread, neither are really relevant to the CRT at hand, so let's drop it.

Ye even with FM Karate+Haki he blocked a punch for Ace who had an elemental disadvantage, had his back turned & was dying anyway yet still got burned. This like in same arc where Mr.1 & 0 blocked Mihawk slashes at Luffy.
Stop trying to scale everybody to the God tiers
They won't stop, it's like the 3rd thread in a row or so😑. Can't they start sth not related to top tiers?

Ye even with FM Karate+Haki he blocked a punch for Ace who had an elemental disadvantage, had his back turned & was dying anyway yet still got burned. This like in same arc where Mr.1 & 0 blocked Mihawk slashes at Luffy.

They won't stop, it's like the 3rd thread in a row or so😑. Can't they start sth not related to top tiers?
Yeah Marineford WAS highly inconsistent, much as I dislike to admit it..
@TheMonkeMan Cease with the provocation
Normal users can't ping others btw

Black Maria scaling to Sanji in any way, shape, or form is an inconsistency to the predetermined scaling of the tobiroppo and the calamities
Jinbe doesn't scale to the strong people

Damn
Didn't he literally say his defenses were getting softer when she was beating on him or am I tripping?

Neutral, semi-agree with some, and semi-disagree with others. Can't be assed going into specifics.
Plus, Novel Ace consistently shows that Ace couldn't do shit to Whitebeard post-kidnapping (after the Jinbe fight) before getting more advanced Hakai and becoming strong enough to eventually burn and fight him.

But, idk, maybe Jinbe got stronger since then.
Not trying to call you out here or anything. I'm genuinely wondering how this is any different from when I argued that Ace didn't scale to Akainu for the same reason (minus the elemental mechanics) and you countered that Magma Fist just bypassed Ace's durability. You can answer on my message wall (or just not at all) if this is derailing.

Last edited:
Neutral, semi-agree with some, and semi-disagree with others. Can't be assed going into specifics.

Plus, Novel Ace consistently shows that Ace couldn't do shit to Whitebeard post-kidnapping (after the Jinbe fight) before getting more advanced Hakai and becoming strong enough to eventually burn and fight him.

But, idk, maybe Jinbe got stronger since then.

Not trying to call you out here or anything. I'm genuinely wondering how this is any different from when I argued that Ace didn't scale to Akainu for the same reason (minus the Hakai mechanics) and you argued that it just bypassed Ace's durability. You can answer on my message wall (or just not at all) if this is derailing.
Ace's elemental disadvantage was dumb as ****, imo.
How does magma hit something intangible anyway?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back