• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Legend of Zelda Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the lore description say its a symbol of their powers? It just says it holds the power of the godesses. Due to occams razor it would be safer to assume they meant all its power
Man just go the conservative method and argue for this in a later thread, we're getting tier 2 zelda rn

Most people agreed that Din, Nayru, and Farore are getting a 2-B or at least a possibly 2-B rating. Everyone agrees with universal Wind Fish although whether it's universal or universal+ has come up as a debate, and now discussions about other characters scaling to the wind fish and other universal feats have come up.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

We accepted the Golden Goddesses being possibly 2-B given the acceptance of "Parallel Worlds" a couple of the parallel worlds have universal statements individually, and at least two of them have been shown to have its own space-time continuum. So with them all being parallel meaning on equal planes and at least 2 of the individual worlds is "Low 2-C" size alone. It makes most sense for them to all be Low 2-C. But there's some vagueness to statements, which is why possibly is preferred over an outright.

As for Wind Fish's realm, it is a "Parallel Universe" to the Light World/Universe containing Hyrule. Which is in turn parallel to the to the World of the Ocean King. Which is one of the realms confirmed to have its own spacetime continuum. But similar to how Golden Goddesses have possibly 2-B, as well as possibly Low 2-C being something Majora used to have (But now only has it for range is possibly Universal+). I think at least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C is reasonable.

Medeus is usually very reliable. Are the rest of you fine with his solution?

I think that Medeus' solutions can be applied, yes

Question tho: what about that whole "Ganondorf planning to merge the Light realm ans Twilight realm"?
That still needs more discussion, not a whole lot of people have talked much about it yet.

Anyway I've made the changes to the Wind Fish, Demise, Triforce, Ganondorf (Complete Triforce key), and the Goddesses based on DDMs suggestions. There's still a few characters that need to get a possibly Low 2-C due to wielding the complete Triforce but I gotta run errands so someone else will have to do that.

I gotta run errands so someone else will have to do that.
Bruh not a single one of you smh

I changed all the Links that had/scale to the Triforce as well as Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf. Now we have the topics of Vaati using Hylias power and the merging feat from Twilight Princess to discuss.

I was gonna debate if the Twilight realm stuff can even be tier 2, since I remembered that the process wasn't instant and only specific areas relating to the Light Spirits that protect each zone were truly merged. But I may be misremembering.

Honestly, if taken literally (and I’m not saying it should), turning the Light World into the Dark World through Twilight would be 3-B at most as it would’ve taken a f*ckton of time

Can somebody summarise what, if anything, that is left to do here?

The only things left to do is to discuss a supposed feat of Ganon/Zant merging two universes together amd whether or not it's a legit feat, and also discuss Vaati gaining most of Hylias power making him and many others also scale to the Wind Fish.

The only things left to do is to discuss a supposed feat of Ganon/Zant merging two universes together amd whether or not it's a legit feat, and also discuss Vaati gaining most of Hylias power making him and many others also scale to the Wind Fish.
What do the rest of you think about this?

Yeah, I'm iffy on Zant's feat tbh. Plus there might be a policy on universe merging feats at some point.

Quick reminder Cia and Lana both scales to full triforce (breath of the wild/AoC Zelda and Link in his prime also scales).

And in Hyrule warriors they are considered top tier Gods like Hylia (especially in their original form)

Anyway like I said I agree with Vaati's upgrade and as for Zant I would be down to compromise somewhere.

But him being 5-A is way too much of a down play especially when he was powered by a piece of the Triforce.

Plus we can't forget that other spirits of light and dieties were slowing down the merging process of both universes. giving Link the time to do what he needed.

Thus the reason why twilight beast were sent to "kill" them.

I'm willing to put Zant pretty high but like I said 5-A is far too low.

Was zant the guy who made the higher dimensional space or was it demise
Zant never made any dimension, no.

The wind fish dreamt up a parallel world, Majora made the pocket realm in the moon and twisted Termina. Demise maybe made a realm too but it's been a longass time so I forget if he made the end game fight realm or just teleported into it. Do you mean one of these three?

This is ignoring all the shit Ganon pulled involving dimensions and realms but I doubt you mean Ganon.

Its also probably because wolf link can appear in BOTW and zelda will always say there's no way to harm dark beast ganon so BOTW link scales to twilight princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back