• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demise Revamp

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Good old Demise, at first he was planet level for being equal to the Triforce, then he became large planet level for scaling to Calamity Ganon, then star level for making a dimension with a sun, then solar system level via still being equal to the Triforce, then back to star level when we realized he didn't scale to the Triforce, then he became Universal+ via scaling to the Wind Fish. Then he became Island level. Damn. So to make up for the harsh downgrade the demon king got smashed with I remade his profile so it actually had something to it besides a single scan for his life manipulation.

New Profile
Current Profile

Also note the stats, the Imprisoned got changed from town level and was given a varies rating due to gradually regaining more of it's true power every fight, peaking out at Island level due to Fi saying Link has a 0% chance of beating it just in a straight up fight even with the Master Sword. Unfortunately Demise in his true form at full power just upscales from this so he just gets a "likely higher" slapped onto him as well, dude does not get scaling to the big boys so 6-C is where he's staying at for the moment.

This also slightly affected SS Link since he'll need a new key for the jump in power he gets from being unable to beat the Imprisoned to clapping a fully revived Demise 1v1. Also added an extra note about why he doesn't scale to the complete Triforce, it's not the most common belief but it's common enough to warrant a note. It is nearly midnight where I live so I will be going to sleep for work immediately after posting this (I need to stop posting my CRT's so late at night lmao).

Last edited:
Looks good but some things I wanna mention. For the Imprisioned, shouldn't he still have his Reactive Evolution? Cause he gains new abilities in response to what Link does. Also, his immortality should be in this form as well, unless him being an eternal being is specific to just his true form. If so, then he should still have something like Longevity.

For Demise, his Life Manipulation should also mention he created Ghirahim. Yes, it already states he's the source of demons but Ghirahim is a special case being a sword spirit as well. Other then these points everything else should be good.

Agree but I think you should add a link to Link's profile in the AP section so its easier for people to find out where he scales to.
Ah I thought I already did that, I shall add a link to his profile

But demise himself isn't this weak to Skyward Sword Link's Master Sword strikes
That's because he doesn't get hit by it outside of gameplay, Ganondorf doesn't get those same wounds from an even stronger Master Sword during his fight because they can't really do that effect in gameplay since it'd be really hard to have constant burnings wounds pop up when you hit them.. Plus when Demise actually gets the sword plunged through his chest he can't regen from it and his entire body disintegrates into mist.

Looks good but some things I wanna mention. For the Imprisioned, shouldn't he still have his Reactive Evolution? Cause he gains new abilities in response to what Link does. Also, his immortality should be in this form as well, unless him being an eternal being is specific to just his true form. If so, then he should still have something like Longevity.
The thing with the Imprisoned is that it's just regaining more of it's power as Demise, it ain't pull a Doomsday and growing arms purely because of Link it's because it gradually gets closer to it's true physical form as more of his power comes back. I think applying the eternal being thing to the Imprisoned works (Honestly I'm pretty sure demons in general have type 1 immortality).

For Demise, his Life Manipulation should also mention he created Ghirahim. Yes, it already states he's the source of demons but Ghirahim is a special case being a sword spirit as well. Other then these points everything else should be good.
Yeah I'll add that in.

Taking another look, one thing I wanna add is that his range should state interdimensional with Dimensional Travel since I’ve noticed that on various profiles.

Damn just realised since sage scaling was accepted that means when I revamp the ocarina temple bosses they'll all be stronger than Demise (Weaker bosses will get the + and stronger ones jump up to Large Island level). My man can't catch a break dude doesn't even crack the top 3 strongest demon kings in the series.

Looking at the TOTK Ganondorf profile and Demise profile side by side is so funny, Ganon throttles Demise in every possible way like the only thing Demise has over him is range 😭

Ain't nobody a victim of that stupid purple freak.

Has the gall to refer to himself as the "demon god" and is barely a mid tier.

This is kinda off topic but I think SS Link also needs to be revised as he's missing some powers and abilities (like Air Manipulation with the Gust Bellows, Status Effect Inducement with the Slingshot, Underground Mobility with the Mogma Mitts, Pseudo-Flight with the Sail Cloth along with Summoning and Vehicular Mastery for being able to call and ride his shoebill stork Loftwing), his profile still assumes in some places that he's empowered by the full triforce and I'm pretty sure his LS is outdated

Yeah he really needs a revamp as well, hell most pages in the verse are in dire need of being revised (Legit I think if you put 80% of them into the profile deletion thread they would be deleted).

Back