• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Legend of Zelda Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not all of them need their own statements; simply one or two of those confirmed to be timelines individually while the other worlds being described as parallel to a world confirmed as a timeline would make them timelines as well.

So Universal Wind Fish and those who scale to him is pretty much accepted, and a lot of people seem ok with a possibly 2-B rating for the GGs. This is going a lot smoother than I would expect from a Zelda thread dealing with universal and multiversal upgrades lol.

what happened to low 2-C wind fish, I think it should just be at least 3-A likely/possibly low 2-C instead of straight low 2-C though

The wind fish’s world has no statement on space and time being made, only the universe being made, without that explicit information of space time, the wind fish at best would be 3-A

Do you have any scans or statements that imply that's the case for the wind fish's dimension?

That doesn’t exactly tell me it’s in a different time flow given Link’s asleep way after the storm ended.

I accepted the Golden Goddesses made the worlds, the Wind Fish is not the golden goddesses.

also that link isn’t loading any images, can you fix that?

I accepted the Golden Goddesses made the worlds, the Wind Fish is not the golden goddesses.

also that link isn’t loading any images, can you fix that?
You accepted the worlds are separate space-times since they're all considered parallel worlds along with realm of the ocean king, Koholint Island falls under parallel worlds listed and thus would fall under the same concept.

Umm, that chart does not remotely show Koholint Island in the same vain as the Ocean King's realm dude. Idk why you're linking this when this just proves it's not the same nature as the worlds the GG made.

Umm, that chart does not remotely show Koholint Island in the same vain as the Ocean King's realm dude. Idk why you're linking this when this just proves it's not the same nature as the worlds the GG made.
It's literally treated as a parallel world along with the ocean king's realm what do you mean it doesn't show that? They're all treated as parallel worlds. How does it prove it's not the same nature? Are you looking at the chart correctly? The legend shows all the white boxes are parallel worlds, Realm of the Ocean King is a white box, Koholint Island is also a white box, they're both parallel worlds.

Oh, I didn't notice the legends in the left, my bad. Then I guess I can see Low 2-C be a possibility if that's the case.

Possible low 2-C windfish, triforce and any characters that scales or are affected by it.

I think everyone has already agreed with 2-B goddesses.

And also about Vaati he should get upgraded to Hylia's level or around it since he directly used her power to create his feats.

is there a scan on Vaati using hylia's power?
Literally Vaati using Light Force a power that originates from Hylia and is also the source of powers of Every Zelda and Link.

When the Master Sword was blessed by Zelda, the mortal incarnation of the goddess Hylia, it came to possess the Light Force.

"The princess with the mystic aura... ...The power that was gifted to the people of Hyrule still flows within the veins of the ladies of its royal family? Interesting..." — Vaati (The Minish Cap)

Vaati specifically kidnapped Zelda for that power because elzo a knowledgeable sorcerer said.

"Well, you call it light force, but it is a source of limitless magical power." — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)

Also If Link takes too long in the final room of Dark Hyrule Castle before reaching Vaati in The Minish Cap, Vaati's ceremony will complete, allowing him to fully drain the Light Force from Princess Zelda, resulting in a Game Over.

But just because he didn't complete the ceremony dosent mean he didn't have any because after the fight elzo states.

"The curse on me is broken, and Zelda still possesses some of the light force. Perhaps, together, we can do something to make things right. If one with a just heart wears this cap, things can be made right again. Princess Zelda! Let your wishes be made real!" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)

Zelda had "some" light force left in her, since the rest was used by Vaati in tandem with the minish cap to do all the crazy things he did. (creating in entire other world/dimension with a bunch of stars and SS in the background).

Bottom line Vaati should NOT be 5-A at all.

He’s not even 5-A though, he was downgraded to 5-B, anyways I’m ok with a possibly 3-A cause he didn’t get all of the Light Force powers so him flat out scaling to Hylia I don’t buy since he never got the full power.

Didn't vaati create nebulae? Shouldn't that be 4-A? Also, the triforce grants the power of the 2-B godesses and holds all spacetime. Why doesn't that scale to full triforce users?

He’s not even 5-A though, he was downgraded to 5-B, anyways I’m ok with a possibly 3-A cause he didn’t get all of the Light Force powers so him flat out scaling to Hylia I don’t buy since he never got the full power.
True he isn't exactly on par with her but the fact that he absorbed most of the Light Force means he's not too far off from her, so he should get a likely 3-A just like Hylia will have. I think Vaati, as well as Demise and Hylia (And pretty much every High 6-A character barring Levias due to Master Sword scaling) should have low ends of 4-A due to Vaatis dimension creation feats with the likely 3-A/Low 2-C high end due to Wind Fish scaling.

Ok can I ask one thing before we move on? Why is Onox and Veran scaled to the master sword when both characters can die without the master sword? And the weapon is only obtained through linked passwords with both games? I don’t understand why we’re scaling those two to the master sword when they both can die without the master sword.

Ok can I ask one thing before we move on? Why is Onox and Veran scaled to the master sword when both characters can die without the master sword? And the weapon is only obtained through linked passwords with both games? I don’t understand why we’re scaling those two to the master sword when they both can die without the master sword.
Because the canon route is fighting them with the master sword, Ganon's resurrection is directly brought up in the Hyrule Historia in Oracles which can't be done w/o the linked stuff. This basically be the same as arguing Ganon in LoZ 1 can die to wooden sword.

@Garchomp777 the lore description only said that they left a symbol of their powers. It didn't say their full power was left behind, at best the full triforce only has a fraction of their power, unless we're gonna make the argument that the individual triforce pieces are their max power which raises a lot of questions on how they're scaled, given the individual pieces don't have the same feats as the wind fish and other beings.

@GiverOfThePeace Is there any lines that mentions you needing the master sword to defeat them like the fierce diety mask as opposed to Ganon? Because I don't recall a statement like that before.

Wait they were fused together? Wasn't Zant opening portals from the twilight realm to the light world?

@GiverOfThePeace Is there any lines that mentions you needing the master sword to defeat them like the fierce diety mask as opposed to Ganon? Because I don't recall a statement like that before.
There's no line directly saying you need the fierce deity to beat Majora tho, also I don't see why a line needs to be that specific if it notes the linked game route by extension we assume Link used his best equipment.

Obviously I agree with everything said above! Nintendo or Zelda in general has been consistent about their parallel universes/alternate realities etc.

And the game pretty much confirms that wind's fish dream is actually real.

Also about the light force and Hylia and Vaati scaling to it (since he definitely should), plus single pieces of triforce scaling (since Ganondorf with the ToP stomped a bunch of of light deities) here's this.

Its literally stated here that Ganondorf with the ToP powered up Zant. Gave him enough power to merge the Twilight realm (confirmed to be a parallel universe created by the goddesses) and fuse it with the light word (universal size) to create the Dark world out of it.

Zant was given enough power to try and create a 3-A realm via merging two other universal sized realms.

Here is when it was mentioned glassman.

On the topic of Zant merging two universe together, we treat those types of feats as Low Multiversal right?

Can somebody tell me the conclusions here so far please?

Can somebody tell me the conclusions here so far please?
Most people agreed that Din, Nayru, and Farore are getting a 2-B or at least a possibly 2-B rating. Everyone agrees with universal Wind Fish although whether it's universal or universal+ has come up as a debate, and now discussions about other characters scaling to the wind fish and other universal feats have come up.

@Garchomp777 the lore description only said that they left a symbol of their powers. It didn't say their full power was left behind, at best the full triforce only has a fraction of their power, unless we're gonna make the argument that the individual triforce pieces are their max power which raises a lot of questions on how they're scaled, given the individual pieces don't have the same feats as the wind fish and other beings.

Where did the lore description say its a symbol of their powers? It just says it holds the power of the godesses. Due to occams razor it would be safer to assume they meant all its power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back