• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guacamolefletcher

Username Only

Introduction

(CRT made in conjuction with Arc)
Currently, we have Starrk scaling to 4.435 petatons in base, and at least 4.435 petatons in his res since his res would not fall into our multiplier standards. However, based on recent evidence that has been found, there are grounds for Starrk's res. being a bankai level AP increase.

The evidence

In SAFWY, it is stated that Starrk and Lillinette's fusion results in their power increasing several times:
スタークとリリネットのように、片方は『謎』に過ぎないのだ。融合する事でそれまで閉ざされていた力の回廊が開き、数倍の力が解放される。
Like Stark and Lilinette, one of them is merely a "mystery." Through fusion, the corridor of power that had been closed until then is opened, and several times the power is released.

数倍 = 1. several times (as large, over)

So, this tells us Starrk's res. is a several times power multiplier, and amplifies their power. This would then fall into a typical res. power increase. It meets our standards as it's obviously the narrator speaking, it matches what we know about Res. Increases via the Keyword, and what we hear from Kisuke. Also I'd say that Starrk getting a big power increase is necessary for the story, as we know from his backstory that him separating was a lot more than just halfing his power.
"You could say that this skill is nearly identical to a Bankai"
So a res. which increases power in this manner should qualify for a full bankai increase.

Scaling conclusions

The scaling changes we'd get are little to none, as this only affects 3 characters.

Starrk (res)

Multi-Continent level with Resurrección (Stronger than Resurreccion Baraggan. His resurección multiplies his power by 5x. [22.175 Petatons]), higher with Cero Oscuras (All Espada can use this technique in their release forms[23] which amplifies their normal Cero by 10x [221.75 Petatons]), far higher with Gran Rey Cero (It is the ultimate Cero, it was calculated to be this strong but scales higher via powerscaling), even higher with Wolves (Starrk can utilize his Wolves' power in the form of explosions or swords, Love and Rose had their Hollow Masks shattered by the explosions[24], he displayed power worthy of being the number 1 ranked Espada in order to draw out Shunsui's Bankai[25], which is likely referring to his full power, Cien claims it is among the most powerful abilities in Hueco Mundo, excluding Cien's full transformation and Aizen[26], meaning it would be stronger than Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago [443.5 Petatons])

Ukitake

Likely Multi-Continent level (Jushiro is likely comparable to Shunsui, as they're always held in similar regards [4.435 Petatons]), higher with Sougyo no Kotowari (Capable of absorbing and firing back attacks as strong a Resurreccion Starrk's Ceros) [22.175 Petatons]

Rojuro Otoribashi

Continent level (Would be at most 10x weaker than her Hollow Mask self, since the Hollow Mask is superior to Bankai which can generally amplify by up to 10x [2.2175 Petatons]), Multi-Continent level with Hollow Mask (Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by at least 5x as it is far superior to Bankai[12][13][14][15], and Resurreccion Starrk conceded that Hollow Mask Rose was stronger than his Cero[16] [22.175 Petatons])

Love Aikawa

Continent level (Would be at most 10x weaker than her Hollow Mask self, since the Hollow Mask is superior to Bankai which can generally amplify by up to 10x, capable of canceling out Resurrecccion Starrk's Cero, albeit Starrk was rattled from the death of his comrade[8] [2.2175 Petatons]), Multi-Continent level with Hollow Mask (Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by at least 5x as it is far superior to Bankai[9][10][11][12], and Resurreccion Starrk conceded that Hollow Mask Love was stronger than his Cero[13] [22.175 Petatons])
Vote count:
5x: CloverDragon (5x works), LordTracer (5x works), KingTempest (5x is fax)
3x: Damage

Last edited:
I believe a Bankai level increase works, though if that doesn't work, it should still be at least a 3x amp due to the "several times" statement

Yeah the translation checks out, and combo'd with the fact that Res is akin to a Bankai level amp (which we accept to be 5x when it specifies the stat), several times power being ~5x is very consistent, I agree.

I'm in favor of just treating it as a 3x multiplier based on the "several times" statement.

A thin, sharp light flash extended towards the end of the desert, and a half-moon explosion erupted on the horizon, powerful enough to wipe out a small village.

Village level Cero?

May I ask why, since it's said to be nearly identical to a Bankai
Kisuke says 'nearly'. He doesn't state that the power increase will always be the same and we don't have solid confirmation for Starrk. For me personally I think it's safer to go for 3x but I understand why others would feel that 5x is more accurate.

End of the day idrc whether its 3x or 5x that gets used tbh, the difference is gonna be like 13 petatons vs 22 petatons, so I'd just differ to majority vote at the end of the tally

Kisuke says 'nearly'. He doesn't state that the power increase will always be the same and we don't have solid confirmation for Starrk. For me personally I think it's safer to go for 3x but I understand why others would feel that 5x is more accurate.
probably says nearly because he's y'know, a hollow

I personally think 3x is safer but I'm not mad if 5x gets accepted as well, echoing the same thoughts as Damage.

Hello.

You are not allowed to add energy values into the regular text of our pages according to our rules, and are required to either remove all of the ones you have added or replace them with notes section references instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back