• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful would Molecule Man be if he were in the MCU

Since the Infinity stones are so weak in the MCU especially the reality stone or Aether, how powerful would a Molecule Man who absorbed Beyonders be scaling down to fit the MCU

Well, the Aether was going to erase the 9 realms. I woukd say we'd see planet level feats but he'd be referenced as a universal threat.

That is not Owen Reece plus Owen Reece can warp rea;ity due to manipulating quantam foam on at least universal scale

MCU doesn't follow the comics, and a lot of things has been change before. Maybe he was or maybe he wasn't, you can't prove either. That's why I said headcanon.

He would likely have an Infinity Stone inside of him to justify his power, or some sort of the like, and his power would vary tremendously. I would predict that at the very least he'd be an implied planet buster or something.

I'm thinking reality warping on a small scale (like, he can only affect things tremendously at medium distances, or affect things slightly at large distances), and doing so in very large distances requires him time to do so (like iirc, Ego's terraforming thing).

By the way what do you think is the most powerful infinity stone in the mcu

i think it is the eye of agamotto(Time) but by concept the aether should be strongest but it was weak and needed convergence and power stone was a planet buster

Which stone do you think is the strongest stone in the mcu and will soul be stronger

and do you think molecule man would be stronger than the infinity guantlet

Not necessarily @Gemmy considering what sorcerers who allied themselves with Dormammu we're capable of in the mirror dimension

Don't forget that Thor has a 6-B feat (I think it's an outlier but it goes to show that these movies have overlooked stuff).

@DS1

That requires outside help. I'm thinking specifically MM by his lonesome.

@Matt

Is this 6-B feat the bridge exploding on his and Loki's face?

@Gemmy I know; my train of thought is that in order to establish him as a potent reality warper like he is considered in the comics they'll definitely want him to outperform every thing else we've seen- at least where reality warping is involved.

Who would someone with perfect control of most powerful infinity stone( i think it is time) in mcu or molecule man mcu(hypothetically)?

For the first question; either the aether or the time gem would probably be the most powerful of the infinity gems.

I don't really understand it second question

I'm not sure how they'll justify his power- they may tie it with the infinity gems- but i don't really know

@Gemmy

Yes. The Bifrost would need to be firing High 6-C levels of energy every second if it took 7 days to lifewipe a planet, 6-B if it's only 1 day. Thor broke the Bifrost, which itself indicates that his Mjolnir can dish out blows harder than the Bifrost's durability (A cannon needs to be build to endure the force of the power it's firing, and it should be the same for a wave-motion canon), but he also had the Bifrost explode in his face and was covered with those energies.

The second question was if someone who has absorbed the power of a single infinity stone and they perfect mastery of their powers and they fought with molecule man who would win

the gem was supposed to be the most powerful one since the aether was not that powerful I thought the time gem was the most powerful

so the question

someone with the time gem vs molecule man

or would mm be more powerful than LT

@Monarch

https://youtu.be/3nF84V7ysE4?t=97

"Leaving the bridge open would unleash the full power of the Bifrost and destroy Jotunheim." - Heimdall
Later in the movie Loki takes down Heimdall and leaves the Bifrost open, firing at Jotunheim, he states that he will destroy the realm. Can't find the scene online but all movie transcripts have it.

"It's good to have you back. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim" - Loki
Considering that Heimdall couldn't even leave the Bifrost opened for the time it took Thor to invade Jotunheim, beat giants and then return, it's likely that even 1 full day as a timeframe is a low-ball.

Thor shattered the Bifrost causing it to explode, this is why he was surrounded by those energies when he did so. The Bifrost was acting as a cannon, firing that energy beam at Jotunheim.

@OAA42 Well the aether was going to be used to cast the entire 9 realms into darkness- not a small fear at all, hence y i said it could potentially be the most powerful.

As for the second question, it'll probably depend on how much o a threat they want MM to be. But since we haven't seen him I can't really answer that question

But could he be more powerful than mcu if he was how they put a character like that in a movie

and isn't aether only able to the 9 realms darkness thing duriing convergence which happens every 10,000 years so normally it gives the power to fight basically

The full scope of power they could give him would all depend on the story the MCU would have in mind- that said givin an accurate now is virtually impossible. He could be more powerful; if they want him to be a larger over arching villain like Thanos, or he could be weaker if they want him to be a smaller scale villain, really it all depends.

As for the aether and its power, the convergence was the point when the nine realms were closest, it didnt cause an increase in the aethers power all it did was compensate for the aethers range. It may also be best to note that the infinity stones are actually all equal in a way- all are specialized for specific situations, the orb is likely the most powerful AP wise (allows for at least surface wiping power), the aether allows for large scale reality warping, the tesseract is a nigh limitless energy source and allows for portals that can be held open indefinitely (when handled correctly) etc

could someone with the time stone beat thanos with the 5 other stones by creating loops resetting time and reversing time

Back