• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Powerful Pan Would Be as a SSJ

Pan is High 4-C, which, at most would mean that she can hit with 22.4 Foe.

The Super Saiyan Multiplier is 50 times base form.

So, we multiply 22.4 Foe by 50.

50 x 22.4 = 1,120 Foe

This means that a Super Saiyan Pan would be Solar System Level.

Would you like me to continue with SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJ4?

AppleLord said:
Why? I've read that Kaioken is acceptable. Both have a solid number by the author.
Because of IIRC Things like Gohan casually stomping Cell with no effort. Meaning the multipliers are ether not liner Or Make no sense and should be disregarded However the exact opposite is for the case with the kioken.

Though I could be remebering wrong

So the multipliers are not acceptable because it contradicts Cell's statement of been a Solar System Buster?

AppleLord said:
So the multipliers are not acceptable because it contradicts Cell's statement of been a Solar System Buster?
No multipliers anrt accepted because they make no sense which was the point But I guess I didn't convoy that well

SS multiplier aren't accepted because they aren't a thing within the verse, while the Kaioken was stated to boost all stats linearly in the manga

Jesterofgames said:
AppleLord said:
Why? I've read that Kaioken is acceptable. Both have a solid number by the author.
Because of IIRC Things like Gohan casually stomping Cell with no effort.
Meaning the multipliers are ether not liner Or Make no sense and should be disregarded However the exact opposite is for the case with the kioken.

Though I could be remebering wrong
Actually, even with a mere x2 multiplier, SSJ2 Gohan stomping Cell makes perfect (no pun intended) sense.

Remember, through fights like Power Level 24,000 Vegeta stomping Power Level 22,000 Dodoria, its been shown that a mere 9.09% difference in power level is enough to stomp an opponent. (We'll round that up to 10% to make this easier)

So, let's say that Perfect Cell is only 10% stronger than SSJ1 Gohan (Eg, Let's ballpark Cell at about 1 billion, which would put Gohan at about 999,000,000).

Now, if we apply the x2 SSj2 multiplier, that's effectively a 200% increase. minus the 10% difference between Perfect Cell and Gohan's original SSJ1 form, that means Gohan is now 190% stronger than Cell, EIGHTEEN TIMES STRONGER than the barest mininum power needed to stomp him.

(So to use our ball park figures, the 1 billion PL Cell is now facing a near TWO billion Gohan. )

With that in mind, it's no WONDER Cell got his arse handed to him.

@Lunacorva

That explanation still makes no sense Because of Goku and Frieza

Gokus Offical power level in SSJ 1 150 million Frizas 120 million

That's Quite a Diffrence

Also your assuming how much stronger Cell is Pretty much anything with a power level after the Frieza saga Is non canon IIRC

Jesterofgames said:
@Lunacorva
That explanation still makes no sense Because of Goku and Frieza

Gokus Offical power level in SSJ 1 150 million Frizas 120 million

That's Quite a Diffrence

Also your assuming how much stronger Cell is Pretty much anything with a power level after the Frieza saga Is non canon IIRC
In the manga, Goku ALSO Stomped Frieza. Even in his final form, the only reason Freeza got in ANY offense on Goku was because Goku LET him. DBZ characters have a tendancy to play with their food.

And I DID say I was ballparking the powerlevel of Cell. His exact PL doesn't matter, the point is, Gohan would have to be at LEAST 90% as strong as Cell (And that's a HUGE Lowball, since he was stronger than MSSJ1 Goku, who was able to at least ENTERTAIN Perfect Cell (Whom I doubt would be entertained by a completely one-sided fight).

Ok First off Goku was Absolutly Ticked at Frieza If he was stomping him Why let him mount any offense At all He litterally killed his Friend so there was no way to revive him and why not immediatly kill him Or vitally wound him When there was a clock ticking down

And 2 You are still assuming how much stronger Gohan is to cell Also Cell could have easily also been playing with his food and enjoying it

And 3 this all doesn't matter in the long run since multipliers Arnt canon

Jesterofgames said:
Ok First off Goku was Absolutly Ticked at Frieza If he was stomping him Why let him mount any offense At all
He litterally killed his Friend so there was no way to revive him and why not immediatly kill him Or vitally wound him When there was a clock ticking down

And 2 You are still assuming how much stronger Gohan is to cell Also Cell could have easily also been playing with his food and enjoying it

And 3 this all doesn't matter in the long run since multipliers Arnt canon
1, It was BECAUSE he was pissed at Freeza that he let Freeza get some hits in, only to show Freeza that he had just been toying with him in the end. It's the same reason he intentionally let Freeza power up to 100% in the first place. Goku didn't want to kill Freeza, he wanted to HUMILIATE Freeza. And he didn't care about his own safety (He could have just let himself be washed off Namek and left Freeza to die in the explosion, but he SPECIFICALLY asked King Kai to exclude him from the wish so he could show Freeza just how weak he truly was) Seriously, this stuff was outright STATED in both the anime AND the manga. Did you even pay attention when you watched/read it?

Goku pretty much says as much to Freeza when he decides to stop fighting him.

"Your power level is decreasing with every blow. You're not even a challenge to me anymore. It wouldn't be fair for me to keep fighting you. I'm satisfied now. Your pride has been torn to shreds. You've challenged and lost to a fighter who is superior to you...and to make it worse, "he was just a monkey," right?"

2. Cell's not that kind of villain. He set up the Cell Games in the first place to find an opponent who could challenge him and he saw that Goku WAS that opponent. (Again, direct quote: "A battle is no fun if the outcome is predetermined") So Goku had to be AT LEAST 90% as strong as Cell, and Gohan was even stronger. Like I said, I lowballed Gohan's power as much as possible, and my point is it's easily plausible to go from getting stomped by someone to stomping them in return by doubling your power level. YOU are making the assumption that Gohan's power level was so low that the x2 multiplier WOULDN'T let him stomp Cell, even though that contradicts MULTIPLE things established in the series.

3. Yes. They are. They were included in the Daizenshu guide, which is the OFFICIAL STATEMENTS of Dragon Ball writer Akira Toriyama. They are canon.

Look we all know how Super is, baby Pan would be Universe level if she went SSJ because of her ungodly potential. OvO

Oh god . I actually believe Griffin is right . A little bit.

- She is the first ever child of Gohan's essentially.

- Half-Saiyans have godlke potential ( Trunks fought head to head with SSB , he also literally oneshotted someone whom had Vegito Blue level power. ) ... Yeah.

Vegeta's daughter I believe has FAR more potential. Quite literally, it is possible she also obtained godly ki. But it hasn't been explored yet.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Super saiyan multipliers and power level simply aren't coerent
The end "<
Coherent, and yes, they are.

The whole "Power Level are meaningless" was something Death Battle made up, taking thier evidence from a random forum post.

The whole "Power Level are meaningless" was something Death Battle made up, taking thier evidence from a random forum post.

Guess Farmer with shotgun is continent level then given how Raditz' PL is only 240x higher.

12cheeper said:
Guess Farmer with shotgun is continent level then given how Raditz' PL is only 240x higher.
I never said it translated to a real world scale.

I'm saying it's coherent in regards to it's OWN scale.

But OP was arguing for using SSJ multipliers(which only multiply PL) to Pan's DC.PL's are convenient for scaling purposes but for the most part they aren't worth bringing up.

Oh yeah, I totally agree that using it for our saling would be useless, since we have no idea what PL x50 or whatever actually translates to in our world.

I was arguing with Jester of games statement that a x2 increase allowing Gohan to stomp Cell made no sense, even though it was perfectly logical.

Thanks for the clarity, everyone. I was wondering why Ssj multipliers weren't used. And in actuality, they really don't make that much sense.

Pertaining to the SSJ multipliers, I would say using Gohan as a way to justify the claim that the SSJ multipliers are incoherent is not a proper thing to do. Gohan frequently has rage boosts that may alter the direct multiplier of his SSJ2 transformation.

So I see the multipliers as still possibly being accurate imo.

However, they aren't coherent to the same scale that you use on this wiki. Just a little thing I wanted to add on to what I stated before.

Might start a thread to figure out where the Dragon Ball SSJ multipliers equate to on the VSB Wiki scale.

Back