• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much stronger do characters become thanks to FF VII rebirth?

Hello I'm curious how we will handle FF VII characters now that rebirth confirmed Sephiroth could merge several timelines and had ubiquity to appear in different timelines and all.

Nope not at all. I just remembered the period OG FF VII characters were tier 4-C or 4-B I don't remember. So I thought rebirth made Sephiroth stronger due to timeline stuff and ubiquity to appear in several timelines and all.

Example of old profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sephiroth_(Final_Fantasy)?oldid=844234

So with that in head I thought rebirth reinforced FF VII characters. Still, I wonder how Sephiroth and others scale thanks to rebirth.

From what I can tell, nobody scales to it yet , it's mostly just a cosmology upgrade (if even, FF7 multiverse was already a thing, they just added an extra method for timelines/worlds to be formed) and Seph is well aware of it and wants to exploit it. He'll probably end up scaling to it somehow in the finale but atm, nothing I think.

Yeah atm nobody is scaling to the whacky timeline stuff yet, but the party is able to fight and defeat Gilgamesh so do with that what you will

Back