• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many sorcerer's does it take to kill a dragon?

Dragon acno or human acnologia? Also if it Endgame Strange did he have time stone? What is ap for marvel team since i can't find any low country calc on their profile

Human acno is used. And no, Strange didn't have the time stone.

I can't find it either..

They scale to Thanos who is much stronger than Thor. Thor is 855 gigatons.

Human Acnologia scales to Dragon Irene who is 2.1 Terratons.

He can BFR in other ways than the Mirror Dimension, like the sling ring portals

Team battles aren't allowed to be official battles, remember that.

Anyways. Doctor Strange duplicates himself and overwhelms Acno with massively increased AP. Could transmute the guy into a teacup, too. I vote Sorcerers.

Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:

• If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
So like, probably should have waited till the 2nd Doctor Strange movie officially came out, oh well.

Strange has no feats of transmuting other living beings though, so at worst he can't do that and at best he doesn't do it in character.

Acno also is highly resistant to magic, so even if Strange duplicates and amps his AP he still wouldn't be able to hurt him, plus he runs the risk of getting his magic eaten which will only benefit Acnologia.

Witch also doesn't exactly fair well against Acnologia. She's the muscle but he still outclasses her, he has his own ranged attacks to counter hers, plus unlike her he isn't a glass cannon. Meaning he can take whatever she dishes handily while Acnologia can easily splatter her if he gets by her shields, and considering he has the ap advantage it isn't outside the realm of possibility that he simply wears her down and murks.

Both working together they may have a chance to BFR somewhere far enough away that it takes too long for him to return, but neither have the means to effectively put Acno down.

The point is they both work together... Also, as far as I remember, AP Difference isn't that huge that Acno can just dab at her and Strange's shields with next to no repercussions. Alongside that, there are two folks he has to simultaneously overpower to do that.

The AP difference ain't huge, but by the time Strange makes x50 copies of itself it certainly will be. Even with Acno's resistance to magic, Strange's massive AMP from that still kills him.

And, fair enough, Strange has no feats of transmuting living people, but he has transmuted a black hole, so Strange can transmute all his attacks. Strange can probably take this fight by himself.

Dragon slayers straight up neg attacks of their elements tiers ahead of them. Natsu Dragneel a dragon slayer as a high 7A resisted the heat based attack of a low 6B virtually unscathed, solely due to his resistance to fire.

My point is Strange is relegated to playing solely defence which to effectively do he'd have to constantly be by Wanda's side which just hinders both of their manoeuvrability, an issue Acnologia won't be suffering from.

So Strange and Scarlet are facing a stronger opponent whom strange is incapable of harming. They cannot separate from each other too much or else risk being picked off so they have to limit their movements, but their opponent can jump and flip and flank them however often he chooses. And considering all Acnologia has to do is just look, point, open his mouth or wave his hand in their general direction to engulf them in an explosion, they will be under a fair amount of fire, which will inevitably add up.

Strange is perfectly capable of harming him, again: with his duplication, the ap advantage gets massive, even with his magic resist. They can BFR him immediately. Wanda could potentially use her fear manip on him, Doctor Strange could transmute all of his attacks, potentially fight him on the astral plane, etc.

Also, I checked. Acnologia's "magic resistance" was moreso just him being WAYYY stronger than the opponents he was facing, not actually resisting magic.

Ayewale said:
Also, I checked. Acnologia's "magic resistance" was moreso just him being WAYYY stronger than the opponents he was facing, not actually resisting magic.
What?

I'm genuinely at a loss for how to reply to this. Acnologia is a dragon slayer, dragon slayers generally have an attribute or element specific to them e.g a fire dragon slayer. By virtue of being a fire dragon slayer u gain a resistance to fire, this rule applies to all dragon slayers; a lightning dragon slayer is resistant to lightning, a sky dragon slayer is resistant to wind etc.

Acnologia by virtue of being an "Archane" or magic dragon slayer gains a resistance to magic as a whole, that resistance is the main basis for his power.

The fact that you just said what u did outright stumps me.

Ah, I couldn't find any source on him being a 'magic dragon slayer' anywhere. The only scans I found were him just fighting vastly weaker opponents. I'm not an expert on fairy tail.

But, my point still stands.

No it really doesn't, dragon slayers have a notoriously significant resistance to their own elements, a basically dying Laxus who was suffering from a heart attack in the middle of a fight survived a direct lightning attack from someone who had been matching him up until that point, then proceeded to overpower them handily. A high 7A Natsu Dragneel took a heat based attack from someone 2 tiers above him and came out unharmed.

Also Strange can duplicate himself but that isn't a direct increase to his AP, there is a significant difference between someone with 20 times the ap of a wall level character fighting a building level character and 20 wall level characters fighting a building level character.

Ayewale said:
Ah, I couldn't find any source on him being a 'magic dragon slayer' anywhere. The only scans I found were him just fighting vastly weaker opponents. I'm not an expert on fairy tail.

But, my point still stands.
In offical scan he call himself dragon of magic

Here the scans- https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0528-015.png

https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0528-016.png

Dr.strange low-6b durability comes from his magic shiled, if acno goes h2h he legit endup one shotting strange, acnologia can drain other magic as shown against jellal, so if strange remains on defensive it only harms him, while in offence acno eat his magic and he become weaker overtime

He can create shields close-up, so no, he doesn't oneshot strange there.

And they can BFR him.

Can we just imagine for a second Dr. Strange sending Acno to the mirror dimension, and then he pulls some space between time shenanigans on it.

...... what could possibly inspire someone to match Acno up against two glass cannons that are weaker than a number he scales far above amd can only use stuff he resists?

Well... I assumed his magic resistance wasn't THAT strong, and I couldn't find their APs for the life of me. I realized what a horrible idea it was two days ago, but 3 weeks too late I suppose...

His magic resistance isn't much when they instantly BFR him? And can't Dr.strange just duplicate himself and create a massive ap gap?

What massive AP gap? The duplicates best feat is restraining Thanos, who is not far above baseline Low 6B.

It's basic addition. Acno's AP isn't that far ahead of Dr.Strange's as it is, and multiplying himself by several times would surely help. Restraining Thanos doesn't seem like an AP feat, especially since we never even saw the clones attack.

Acnologia causally one shots two people who are both stronger then Strange and Scarlet Witch

So no, the AP gap is massive.

No, it's not. Going off the calculations, it's not massive, and after duplication, it's massive in the duo's favor.

Back