• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How has this not been done yet? It had to be done, I regret nothing! Let's see how this goes... I'm just gonna leave this here

The spear Powernulls reality warping shenangins around it, so EA won't do much besides brute Force.

Inconclusive. Endiku vs Bag.

... That being said, Full power is much, much more fair.

.... Forking

Dang Saikou

Also Full power CCC Gil. IE the one that doesn't mess around.

Anyways 1440 stomps.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Why isn't immortality restricted?
Because OP didn't restrict it. And because immortality's an integral part of 1440's character.

Yes, a thread passed through to make type 8/9 not automatically restricted.

Oh. This is still here.

Why hasn't 1440 fought Kharn yet?

Sir Ovens said:
Oh. This is still here.

Why hasn't 1440 fought Kharn yet?
Because High 1-B power null > 1-B shenanigans.

You mean the 1-B shenanigans that are going to be upgraded to High 1-B?

Sure, but now wouldn't the High 1-B SCP stomp WH40K High 1-B due to being uncountably infinite?

Didn't Azzy say the power null was 4-A as Khorne's influence was only limited to Realspace?

Sir Ovens said:
Didn't Azzy say the power null was 4-A as Khorne's influence was only limited to Realspace?
Actually then Kharn would get stomped because High 1-B bag > 4-A power null.

Regardless of everything, Khorne wouldn't null the spear as a weapon which is 1-B in nature and still one-shots Kharn. The spear's abilities, yes. But it's still physically a higher dimensional construct.

I assumed the spear wouldn't be used because of the massive AP stomp.

Kharn himself would be a massive AP stomp in that case, due to 1440 being a glass cannon.

The spear is a 3-D object with tier 1 power.

If it was a higher dimensional object you can be sure that it wouldn't fit into 1440's hands.

Idk if it's fair

1440's a glass cannon with a bag that can seal High 1-B omnipresents. I don't think you could really say anything below High 1-B can AP stomp that.

Kaltias said:
Guys we are derailing
Isn't this a stomp where people were discussing alternate characters to drop in anyway?

Back