• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far Shaka goes in DBS?

Everything is in the title

• Original Shaka from Saint Seiya
  • Speed Equalized
  • Bloodlust Shaka (lol)
  • No Restriction
Go

H99 XAi5C6hS1iOySeWvj8sRp0s
Shaka de Virgem (Render)

Uh... Looking on there profiles, I don't see him easily doing it, when the majority of people are two degrees of infinity higher than him. The only possible way I could see him getting past the verse is maybe with Intangibility, Soul, and Time Manipulation. Dunno how powerful his Time Manipulation is, and Intangibility might make it so he can't be damaged, and he has resistance to Hakai. So... He could beat all of them with Soul and Mind Manipulation if it's a high enough degree.

Up until like Zamasu or Zeno. Zeno Void Manipulation should be more than enough, and just take Shaka out. And Zamasu is a 4-D being, so... Some of his hax might not work on him, and he gets one-shot. (Just going with there profiles, so please do tell if his degree of abilities is much stronger than what I'm giving it credit for)

They are not immune unless they are 4D, since they are 3D with 4D power, hax still works.

As such, Shaka stomps with casual ease

Matter Manipulation negates durability, he has High Regen and Resurrection, he can also destroy the soul, mind and senses, he can also create realistic illusions and the same attack will never work twice against him.

When you're two degrees of infinity higher, Matter Manipulation becomes quite dull (I suppose, Any Matter Manipulation user can defeat any Dragon Ball character, unless... It's on the verge of being considered Reality Warping), especially when they're plenty of other characters in Dragon ball who can also Matter Manipulate, although... To a lower degree. High Regen isn't going to do much when you're again, two degrees of infinity higher, and any attack can probably destroy your body way further than that. Destroying the Mind, Soul, and senses are very potent, which seems to be the main way he would win, but it becomes quite null if he fights Infinite Zamasu.

Realistic illusions isn't going to be really be affective against Infinite Zamasu, and probably won't work either if Zeno figured to just go Erase.

So, It seems to me he beats everyone with his Mind, Soul, and possible Time Manipulation, up until you get into Infinite Zamasu. He beats probably everyone else as he would pull off his abilities faster.

How are they two degrees of infinity Higher?

At all?

And if you're comparing standard matter Manipulation to Gold Saints then \_(-_-)_/

Because he's 3-A. High 3-A is one degree of infinity higher, while Low 2-C is another degree of infinity higher. (Typically).

And as I said, I don't know how powerful their Matter Manipulation is (I'm just going by the profile), All I know it's fairly potent... How powerful is it?

You say that as if you're automatically infinitely higher if you're that tier, this is wrong.

Characters are capable of having the power of a 4D or infinite 3D character yet still be 3D themselves, Dragpn Ball characters fit this.

Sub Atomic

How the tier system is based around.... It kinda is. They have 4-D powers, that's two degrees of infinity higher, with or without being 3-D beings yourself. We're talking about powers, not your state of being.

And as mentioned, I said that clears most of Dragon Ball, however... Infinite Zamasu is a different story.

AP goes into how much power the character has, not if they're inheritantly 3D or 4D.

Shaka punches Zamasu and he dies

Which is exactly what I just said. And why I say they're two degrees of infinity higher when it comes to power.

Zamasu is a 4-D being, He also has 4-D powers. He's Low 2-C, Shaka is 3-A. He isn't going to ones-shot him, Unless his abilities can work on higher dimensional characters.

Then why did you say Earlier that matter Manipulation becomes dull on people two degrees of infinity Higher when they're not?

And in the end, they still have to actually hit Shaka, meanwhile he thinks and every Low 2C is dead barring Zamasu

I said dull, Yes... My response was that Matter Manipulation bypasses Durability, which is correct, but when you can literally kill your opponent by doing just about anything in a serious sense, It becomes dull. However, Not null, as you can pull Matter Manipulation off faster, and could possibly kill your opponent if it's potent enough. (I was talking about standard Matter Manipulation, not what they have)

Yeah? I'm sure he can hit Shaka as he has Omnipresence, and that Speed is Equalized. And yeah, I think that. As Infinite Zamasu is the only actual 4-D being in the verse, unlike everyone else whos Shaka hax can work on.

How can he kill him exactly?

Sure he gets absolutely disintegrated by breathing but he still regens, and he resists Erasure from people who make the Gods look like jokes.

<As he has Omnipresence and speed is Equalized

Bruh....

He can only regen to being scattered to that of atoms. When you get hit by a Low 2-C attack, which is 2 degrees of infinity higher than your durability, I think it's going to do a bit more than just scatter you to the Atomic level.

Omnipresence is a state of being, it's not a speed. Unless, you want to say he now longer keeps his state of being when you say, "Speed Equalize".

That's not anywhere near precise enough to do that tho, sure you explode by him breathing, but exploding doesn't beat High, beating High with sheer brute strength would require being able to precisely target and destroy each atom. Sheer brute force alone doesn't do that.

He doesn't.

Never said anything about Exploding him. I said his attack is two degrees of infinity higher, I fail to see your line of reasoning how he can't destroy the atoms of a being literally that inferior in power. That's about the equivalent to saying he's incapable of destroying the atoms of a 9-C being.

"He doesn't" He was virtually Omnipresent. That's a state of being no matter how you cut it.

Even if they really are able to bypass his Regen (not sure), we can't forget a small, tiny, little detail: 8th Sense, he can resurrect.

Hmm.... In that case, he won't be able to put him down, if his resurrection is Low Godly. So... It's still Inconclusive even in that regard. So, He pretty much soloes the verse, and stalemates Infinite Zamasu.

Linkfoi12 said:
Never said anything about Exploding him. I said his attack is two degrees of infinity higher, I fail to see your line of reasoning how he can't destroy the atoms of a being literally that inferior in power. That's about the equivalent to saying he's incapable of destroying the atoms of a 9-C being.
Missed my point by a mile.

I'm not saying he can't destroy the atoms, he can do that by breathing, but can he target every single individual atom without actually knowing where it is and without having the means to erase every atom? If the only way a person can beat someone with High regen who can't die by other means present is brute strength, he's going to have trouble, assuming he can, Shaka just needs to punch once.

If one can destroy the atoms, he certainly has the means of destroying every atom from the degree of power difference. Doesn't need to target every little atom if he can just destroy it all which makes up Shaka all in one go. And how does Shaka just need one punch?

Shaka Atomizes with a punch as I mentioned earlier.

At this point arguing over the same point repeatedly is redundant, I don't think sheer power difference beats High and you do.

Shaka still resurrects anyway.

Back