• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virgo Shaka vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Why do Bleach upgrade crts that come with overwhelming amounts of evidence and support always get hit with the downgrade attempts not long after?

Anyways, Ichigo is far enough into 3-C that a transformation outs him into 3-B. I dunno if that's enough to one shot Shaka but it's the only way this match isn't a stomp since any attack one shots Ichigo. And that's assuming Shaka doesn't use BFR or Sensory hax first

Gold Saints have been shown to affect 20 billion souls at once, with Aiolos being able to destroy Zeus' soul in LW.

Not to mention Shaka's soul matched Shijima and destroyed countless universes....

Last edited:
This doesn’t mean anything to Saint Seiya characters, Ichigo not being made of atoms doesn’t stop him from being deconstructed.
SAINTS, that destroy ATOMS with punches, cannot DECONSTRUCT SOUL STUFF because SOUL STUFF is not atoms

prove Shaka can dura neg Ichigo (he can interact, i give him that) and one shot

Yeah they can actually, they can deconstruct intangibles and ghosts.

And even if that wasn’t the case, tell me why Ichigo can do, aside from getting BFRd.

Shaka literally destoyed universes as a soul/spirit and "Ohm" has been shown to directly affect souls. It should be on his profile

oof i feel like some of theses abilties are generalised under all saints but for real shaka atomises, bfrs or mind haxes ichigo out of existence

Ichigo isn't made out of atoms so Shaka can't destroy. Ichigo also has passive Soul Crush.
Saint Seiya characters can atomize soul based beings via soul manip/8th sense

Edit- They can affect souls on the level of upwards of 20 billion with just the 7th sense alone, and the 8th sense is an entire soul based ability which amps them all around. And apparently, they don't just atomize anymore, they affect on a 'Quark' level, which is news to me

Also, if the crt is accepted(which is seeming highly likel), they will be able to resist soul manip on an infinite level I believe.

This should be re-done. Matching up with someone like Ichigo is a bad idea since Soul Crush is a thing in the Bleach verse.

Only Thread Moderators, and Admins can close threads, otherwise I would have closed it after posting.

Back