• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Far Does Thor (Earth's Mightiest Heroes) Get In These Four Anime Verses? (Naruto, Bleach, One Peice, Fairy Tail)

I decided to make this thread because EMH Thor hasn't really been in any recent fourm discussion.

I thought a putting EMH Thor against DCAU Superman, but I ultimately decided to do that another time.

So instead I decided to ask the question of how far Thor would get if he was dropped in the anime verses of: Naruto, Bleach, One Peice and Fairy Tail.

I know not everyone has watched all these anime series and not everyone has watched Earth's Mightiest Heroes, however you don't need to have watched all four of these animes to add to the discussion. As long as you have watched Earth's Mightiest Heroes and at least one of these animes you should be able add to the discussion.

(I have only started to watch One Peice and have only begun to watch Naruto Shippuden, so I can't truly say that I have watched all four of these animes myself)

I decided to make this thread because EMH Thor hasn't really been in any recent fourm discussion.

I thought a putting EMH Thor against DCAU Superman, but I ultimately decided to do that another time.

So instead I decided to ask the question of how far Thor would get if he was dropped in the anime verses of: Naruto, Bleach, One Peice and Fairy Tail.

I know not everyone has watched all these anime series and not everyone has watched Earth's Mightiest Heroes, however you don't need to have watched all four of these animes to add to the discussion. As long as you have watched Earth's Mightiest Heroes and at least one of these animes you should be able add to the discussion.

(I have only started to watch One Peice and have only begun to watch Naruto Shippuden, so I can't truly say that I have watched all four of these animes myself)
Naruto and bleach destroy him.

One piece he destroys the planet

fairy tail, 5-A tiers gg

For Naruto stops at a fodder Edo with Genjutsu
For bleach using soul crush he stops at a Fodder, without it idk exactly where he stops probably pretty early as they are invisible to him

I know Naruto so im gonna talk about Naruto specifically.
For sure most of the verse its destroyed not even a competition but the problem are some top tiers that despite weaker have better hax and better speed.
Naruto with goudoudamas Sasuke with taking his soul out of his body, Kaguya not even a question full of hax. It would be pretty much a 50/50 against Naruto top tiers, there is also genjutsu which is a problem.

Back