• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How are dragon ball universes 1-12 separate space-time continuums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a CRT about this and you failed, you debated everyone there and still didn't come out with an answer, is this what happens when I don't participate?

You made a CRT about this and you failed, you debated everyone there and still didn't come out with an answer, is this what happens when I don't participate?
I never failed, I went offline and you guys locked it before I can go online and counter lol. Doesn't matter, as no one debunked my scans, instead I got stuff like "immeasurable speed super shenron"(from you) without any actual proof, making it headcanon.
Anyways how are they separate space-time continuums again? In that blog everything counters that.

What do you mean?(I'm new on this site btw, I created a CRT but it got locked before I woke up and answered it.)
Edit the post,
The place where it says "tags", add the things the thread is about: Son Goku, Dragon Ball, Cosmology. Things like that.

Why were you using manga scans for anime?

they are separate.
I used both the anime and manga
I am aware they are separate but it was to establish that in both the anime AND manga they are not separate space-time. The purpose of this thread is if someone can actually prove that they are separate space-time continuums.

I never failed, I went offline and you guys locked it before I can go online and counter lol. Doesn't matter, as no one debunked my scans, instead I got stuff like "immeasurable speed super shenron"(from you) without any actual proof, making it headcanon.
Anyways how are they separate space-time continuums again? In that blog everything counters that.
I was joking. Basically, space times can exist in other space times.

You know this is gonna get closed again, right? Why even bother making this stuff up? Both Ryukama and AKM disagree with this and pushing this further will just casue them to make rules against this sort of thing.

how?
In my blog here
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Frey6678/The_reason_that_no_one_in_dragon_ball_is_Low_2-C/Universal+
I showed scans that suggest all the "12 universes" are not separate space-time in both anime and manga.
Goku is 3-B

Yeah no, this is utter ******* bullshit. This is like arguing for the DB equivalent of "Flat Earth". You literally forgot everything I said about those "not the size of a obvservable universe" statements, including everything else AKM debunked in that thread of yours. I'm asking staff to close this. It's high-time we made a rule for dumb shit like this.

Last edited:
3-B is really bullshit in context of the verse, as we have several Universal destruction statrments, such as Kefla, Beerus and Champa, Broly vs Gogeta, and even BoG, as the universe wasnt destroyed cuz Guko learned to nulify beerus punches, I also disagree with Low 2-C, it should be either 2C or 3A to me, but 3-B is really bad

3-B is really bullshit in context of the verse, as we have several Universal destruction statrments, such as Kefla, Beerus and Champa, Broly vs Gogeta, and even BoG, as the universe wasnt destroyed cuz Guko learned to nulify beerus punches, I also disagree with Low 2-C, it should be either 2C or 3A to me, but 3-B is really bad
You think I didn't tell him that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back