• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it possible to be tier 3 with feats spanning a multiverse?

I don't know if this is a proper way to begin a Q&A thread, but I was debating some guys on 2-C Dragon Ball off-site, and I kept hearing the claim that "even if you buy the macrocosm having multiple space-times, the Battle of Gods feat is still 3-A since they were only affecting the physical matter." This can't make logical sense, right? Is it possible to deal destruction spanning entire multiple universal space-times [and consequently, the space between them] without impacting the fabric of space-time on a scale that qualifies for tier 2? Under our standards, are multiversal feats automatically tier 2 even without explicit mentions of space-time being affected?

Tbh you could argue that, in DB, you need to make your attack able to destroy the space-time of an area to make It go to another dimensions (Basically what Super Buu did)

Idk about the "Can you destroy a multiverse without affecting their space-times" part

The standards say:

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

I don't see how an attack just because it crosses the distance between low 2-C structures leads to the conclusion it has the energy to meet the tier 2 requirements. That's just a weird equalization of range and AP. 12D characters can have a range that covers 12 axes but still be wall level if those dimensional levels aren't proven to be higher infinities. Don't see how tier 2 is exempt from this logic.

So I'd say that if you didn't provide evidence the BoG feat was destroying the timelines or higher infinities, the guy has/had you beat, IMO.

As for the BoG feat itself, I'd say if you only argued the clash is 2-C, you'd be wrong, since Elder Kai refers to only matter and the universe becoming a vacuum which can't happen without space. However, the dense energy balls are better to argue BoG reaches 2-C, again IMO.

Back