• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why no one in Dragon Ball is 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm know nothing on DB cosmology, so my knowledge ends here

Scans for this. To me it looks like the 12 universes are separate and therefore have their own space-time

This itself proves that there's more than one universe with a separate timeline. Unless I'm wrong?

Proof that there's more than one Zeno? I'm unfamiliar with the verse, so I could be wrong, but to me it seems like there's just one Zeno. Unless you can prove otherwise?
Scans for this
Ok
Goku black arriving from trunks timeline calling it a path in space-time
24.png
23.png

23.png

Which implies trunks timeline is a complete separate space-time continuum.
Whis and Supreme kai can go anywhere in the main timeline yet can't go to trunks timeline, because again its a separate space-time. Whis can travel all the "12 universes" though and even Zeno's palace, which shows they aren't separate space-times.
Each timeline in Dragon Ball has the "12 universes" and as shown above, each timeline=space-time in Dragon Ball, meaning all the "12 universes" exist inside a single space-time. This is proven further by the fact that Sidra and Quitela were communicating at the same time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx4EhtaIeA
and how beings from "another universe" were viewing the events of universe 7 as the same present time, its shown that both "universes" view events of the past, present and future the same.
23.png

all in that video I showed btw.
and there's also the fact that all the "universes" participating saw the events of TOP as an event in the future
and even went there all together later on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8g-u3FyV70

Proof that there's more than one Zeno? I'm unfamiliar with the verse, so I could be wrong, but to me it seems like there's just one Zeno. Unless you can prove otherwise?
23.png

There are two zenos now in the main timeline.
One is the present Zeno from the main space-time, the other is future Zeno, from the space-time Goku Black is from. Goku black was able to enter the main timeline due to the distortion in space-time as stated above. Everytime a timeline is created or space-time, it creates a new Zeno and a copy of DB characters
Here is when Goku picks up the Zeno from the alternate space-time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_T1rhRxqts
23.png

That is why Zeno cannot be 2-C, because he never destroyed multiple space-time continuums, he at best only destroyed a single timeline/space-time.

With my little knowledge of DB manga and anime are diferent
Yes they are different, but regarding the timelines they are about the same. Just look at the cell saga for example. There were multiple Cells and Trunks because new space-time was created due to time travel.
Or a more simple explanation
the time rings
24.png

23.png

By the way, due to there being 6 space-time continuums, there are actually 6 zenos.

AKM is really busy afaik. DDM liked an earlier comment of mine, so he's aware of this threads existence.

Whis and Supreme kai can go anywhere in the main timeline yet can't go to trunks timeline, because again its a separate space-time. Whis can travel all the "12 universes" though and even Zeno's palace, which shows they aren't separate space-times.
That simply seems to be because of the all-encompassing timeline, that is literally encompassing everything. It wouldn't debunk anything, if we were to be very realistic.

Which implies trunks timeline is a complete separate space-time continuum.
There are also implications of each universe being its own space-time such as events related to the planet Earth being different for universes 6 and 7.

Goku black arriving from trunks timeline calling it a path in space-time
Yes, that's how their time traveling works, in a sense. They're breaching a hole in space-time to travel to other timelines, or in this case, literally branch out different timelines. Wormholes function in a similar manner. It wouldn't go against the 12 universes having their own form of time.

Just a quick criticism of the OP (not meaning to be offensive cause I know that the user is new), but it's a bit cluttered and the scans take too much space. It would be better if you made it more organized, so that users unfamiliar with the verse can understand the points better. Just a small nitpick.

By the way, due to there being 6 space-time continuums, there are actually 6 zenos.
There's more than 6 timelines lmao. There's a likely countless amount, which is implied in the series with visuals, albeit it's never blatantly stated. They just showed 6.

That is why Zeno cannot be 2-C, because he never destroyed multiple space-time continuums, he at best only destroyed a single timeline/space-time.
This seems to be running on some kind of misinterpretation as to how time-spaces in DB even work. If I were to explain it, it would be like each universe in DB having space and time, and the timeline being a time of far greater scale (would still be of 4D cause set theory and stuff), encompassing everything else. The whole thing with them seeing stuff with their ball is clairvoyance. It would be like claiming that all characters that have clairvoyance in a similar manner cannot have a tier 2 cosmology. The logic simply doesn't hold.

That simply seems to be because of the all-encompassing timeline, that is literally encompassing everything. It wouldn't debunk anything, if we were to be very realistic.

There are also implications of each universe being its own space-time such as events related to the planet Earth being different for universes 6 and 7.

Yes, that's how their time traveling works, in a sense. They're breaching a hole in space-time to travel to other timelines, or in this case, literally branch out different timelines. Wormholes function in a similar manner. It wouldn't go against the 12 universes having their own form of time.

Just a quick criticism of the OP (not meaning to be offensive cause I know that the user is new), but it's a bit cluttered and the scans take too much space. It would be better if you made it more organized, so that users unfamiliar with the verse can understand the points better. Just a small nitpick.
If this were to be true, why is it that in the other space-time there is another Zeno, yet inside each timeline/space-time there are no "12 Gokus". How do they contain separate space-time, when Sidra and Quitela were able to communicate with each other? How do they contain separate space-times, when beings from other "universe" saw the events of "universe 7" as the present. How are they different space-times, when warriors of tournament of power saw it as a future event and teleported there around the same time?
Which is the only way to travel to a different space-time, like trunks timeline. Whis and supreme kai can't travel to trunks timeline due to it being a separate space-time while they can travel freely though the "other universes" which contradicts them having separate space-times.

There's more than 6 timelines lmao. There's a likely countless amount, which is implied in the series with visuals, albeit it's never blatantly stated. They just showed 6.

This seems to be running on some kind of misinterpretation as to how time-spaces in DB even work. If I were to explain it, it would be like each universe in DB having space and time, and the timeline being a time of far greater scale (would still be of 4D cause set theory and stuff), encompassing everything else. The whole thing with them seeing stuff with their ball is clairvoyance. It would be like claiming that all characters that have clairvoyance in a similar manner cannot have a tier 2 cosmology. The logic simply doesn't hold.
In other words countless amount of Zenos.I still don't see how Zeno is 2-C, especially since he never destroyed multiple space-time continuums
This seems to be running on some kind of misinterpretation as to how time-spaces in DB even work. If I were to explain it, it would be like each universe in DB having space and time
thing is, every single thing contradicts the "12 universes" having separate space-time. As I showed in the OP. Whis stated he can travel to Zeno's palace in 2 days, yet he can't even dream of traveling to trunks space-time by his own self. Goku Black stated a path of space-time was created means between the two timelines. Each timeline has a Zeno, so no it does not mean just "universe 7", since if you were to cross the other path where Goku Black came from you would end up in a space-time with another set of "12 universes"

In other words countless amount of Zenos.I still don't see how Zeno is 2-C, especially since he never destroyed multiple space-time continuums
This seems to be running on some kind of misinterpretation as to how time-spaces in DB even work. If I were to explain it, it would be like each universe in DB having space and time
thing is, every single thing contradicts the "12 universes" having separate space-time. As I showed in the OP. Whis stated he can travel to Zeno's palace in 2 days, yet he can't even dream of traveling to trunks space-time by his own self. Goku Black stated a path of space-time was created means between the two timelines. Each timeline has a Zeno, so no it does not mean just "universe 7", since if you were to cross the other path where Goku Black came from you would end up in a space-time with another set of "12 universes"
Whis actually travelled to an alternate future timeline and warned beerus about zamasu. And that is the timeline where future trunks and future Mai lives now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back