• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why no one in Dragon Ball is 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis actually travelled to an alternate future timeline and warned beerus about zamasu. And that is the timeline where future trunks and future Mai lives now.
Could I see the scan? But if im being real that wouldn't change a lot of things since it still wouldn't prove that the "12 universes" are separate space-times. But Whis having the power to travel across different space-time continuums would be nice to know.

Dont want to sound like a dick but you saying nah to what was already rebuttaled kinda makes you look bad. Zeno didn't destroy any space time continuums he simply destroyed the contents of the universe. If he destroyed time then the time machine wouldn't be able to go to zeno's location. If space was truly destroyed 3d i.e width height length. Then 3d objects and 3d movement would be physically impossible. Yet we are shown quite the opposite. He wouldn't be low 2c for destroying zamasu either since zamasu Wasnt merging with space time but the universe itself. Please read the OP and stop posting arguments that have already been debunked.

Dont want to sound like a dick but you saying nah to what was already rebuttaled kinda makes you look bad. Zeno didn't destroy any space time continuums he simply destroyed the contents of the universe. If he destroyed time then the time machine wouldn't be able to go to zeno's location. If space was truly destroyed 3d i.e width height length. Then 3d objects and 3d movement would be physically impossible. Yet we are shown quite the opposite. He wouldn't be low 2c for destroying zamasu either since zamasu Wasnt merging with space time but the universe itself. Please read the OP and stop posting arguments that have already been debunked.
k, then i'll drop out of this thread

I'll wait for actual DBS supporters.

Could I see the scan? But if im being real that wouldn't change a lot of things since it still wouldn't prove that the "12 universes" are separate space-times. But Whis having the power to travel across different space-time continuums would be nice to know.
It is in the anime. Episode 60 something. I will try to find it if i get time.

They aren't seperate space times lol. Saying that requires absolutely shutting off your brain and ignoring 60% of the plot.

if DB gets downgraded to Low 2-C or 3-A I leave the site until a new arc comes out that hopefully buffs it back up again

That's all I'm saying. And this isn't blackmail.

just read the OP and it wasn't actually as dumb as I thought it would be
2 problems though
1. Zamasu still was able to expand into another timeline, so
2. the time machine being able to visit zeno doesn't prove anything, I think the whole concept of 4D is that he's not erasing time itself or anything, but erasing everything that exists within time
so that since zeno erased zamasu, if they were to travel back before that happened, then the universe would still be erased in the past too or some shit(nevermind, the video above kinda ruins this point)
through pure upscaling and multipliers and stuff, can't you go from low 2-C to 2-C anyways? Zeno is waaaay stronger than infinite zamasu, although, in a way that kinda doesn't make sense since zeno's only attacks so far have been erasure hax, so.....but that doesn't matter anyways, the point is, it's still low 2-C range from zeno or something. I hate physics

This is pretty ironic that you guys are having so many problems with rating Dragon Ball. The main reason for this is because DB is a simple anime created by a simple minded person, Akira Toriyama. Toriyama never really made distinction between 3-A and low 2-C and I don't even think he cres about any of the tier 2 stuff that this site is obsessed about.
This thread is no different than the other countless 3-A DB universe threads. I am neither against it nor do i support it.
All the problems come from the fact that you people are just overcomplicating a simple show made for kids.

This is pretty ironic that you guys are having so many problems with rating Dragon Ball. The main reason for this is because DB is a simple anime created by a simple minded person, Akira Toriyama. Toriyama never really made distinction between 3-A and low 2-C and I don't even think he cres about any of the tier 2 stuff that this site is obsessed about.
This thread is no different than the other countless 3-A DB universe threads. I am neither against it nor do i support it.
All the problems come from the fact that you people are just overcomplicating a simple show made for kids.
Yes I agree. It is hard to scale series where the author himself has no clue about science.

Seems more like Whis was going to use the time machine if anything, it never implies he was going to travel through space-time with his own power, especially since Trunks and Mai would of also gone as well.
I don't think he made any reference to the time machine. All he said was that he personally will go to a time period before zamasu arrived. Thus he created a new time ring/timeline/multiverse similar to future trunks` one. But it is fine if you want to interpret the statement like that.
Remember zamasu in his astral form time travelled to the present through his shear strength.
So I won't be surprised if whis can time travel on his own too.

just read the OP and it wasn't actually as dumb as I thought it would be
2 problems though
1. Zamasu still was able to expand into another timeline, so
2. the time machine being able to visit zeno doesn't prove anything, I think the whole concept of 4D is that he's not erasing time itself or anything, but erasing everything that exists within time
so that since zeno erased zamasu, if they were to travel back before that happened, then the universe would still be erased in the past too or some shit(nevermind, the video above kinda ruins this point)
through pure upscaling and multipliers and stuff, can't you go from low 2-C to 2-C anyways? Zeno is waaaay stronger than infinite zamasu, although, in a way that kinda doesn't make sense since zeno's only attacks so far have been erasure hax, so.....but that doesn't matter anyways, the point is, it's still low 2-C range from zeno or something. I hate physics
He never expanded into another space-time, he just entered the present space-time similar to Goku Black. As shown in the OP. Remember that fused Zamasu still had the time ring which is an explanation for why he entered it through the same space-time path. Zamasu isn't 4D because again he isn't space-time itself. If he was then all 3-D existence like beings and objects would of become part of him, since he would be the 3 spatial dimensions(height, width length) and the temporal dimension(time) itself.
Yes the concept of 4D is space-time, 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal. If the time machine is able to return and time is still present, it is a clear indication that the temporal dimension exist. If Zeno himself exist, likewise with the time machine it indicates height, width and length still exist.

If this were to be true, why is it that in the other space-time there is another Zeno, yet inside each timeline/space-time there are no "12 Gokus". How do they contain separate space-time, when Sidra and Quitela were able to communicate with each other? How do they contain separate space-times, when beings from other "universe" saw the events of "universe 7" as the present. How are they different space-times, when warriors of tournament of power saw it as a future event and teleported there around the same time?
Yes, because Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse, but not above the encompassing timeline. It would be stupid if a being above sets of space-time is bound to these space-times. That doesn't even logically make sense. Sidra and Quitela communicating is due to some kind of astral projection, nothing that debunks them being alternate space-times whatsoever. Again, events that happen in different universes aren't the same, it's just that stuff that happens outside the multiverse is viewed by them in the same manner.

thing is, every single thing contradicts the "12 universes" having separate space-time. As I showed in the OP. Whis stated he can travel to Zeno's palace in 2 days, yet he can't even dream of traveling to trunks space-time by his own self. Goku Black stated a path of space-time was created means between the two timelines. Each timeline has a Zeno, so no it does not mean just "universe 7", since if you were to cross the other path where Goku Black came from you would end up in a space-time with another set of "12 universes"
Well, yeah. I already explained that this all-encompassing timeline is something that should likely scale higher than Whis to an extent as Zeno is the only character that scales to this timeline to a degree. Whis travelling to a different timeline is illogical for numerous reasons, which have to do with breaking the rules of the gods. In fact, we even have an implication that Beerus can travel to other timelines, but doesn't due to the rules that gods have to follow.

A wormhole is a tear in space-time to an extent and acts as a tunnel, it wouldn't go against anything.

Yes I agree. It is hard to scale series where the author himself has no clue about science.
Absolutely. I won't be surprised if toriyama knows nothing about tier 2 and 1 stuff. I read somewhere about toriyama reassuring his readers that he will keep DB as simple as possible. The entire problem occurs when you try to fit DB into a complex tier like tier 2.

He never expanded into another space-time, he just entered the present space-time similar to Goku Black. As shown in the OP. Remember that fused Zamasu still had the time ring which is an explanation for why he entered it through the same space-time path. Zamasu isn't 4D because again he isn't space-time itself. If he was then all 3-D existence like beings and objects would of become part of him, since he would be the 3 spatial dimensions(height, width length) and the temporal dimension(time) itself.
Yes the concept of 4D is space-time, 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal. If the time machine is able to return and time is still present, it is a clear indication that the temporal dimension exist. If Zeno himself exist, likewise with the time machine it indicates height, width and length still exist.
Different timelines are still 2C by nature. Nothing shown in the OP proves otherwise. It honestly only supports it. So Zamasu's feat would still warrant some level of Low 2C to 2C in terms of range, and Zeno instantly wiped him out.

Absolutely. I won't be surprised if toriyama knows nothing about tier 2 and 1 stuff. I read somewhere about toriyama reassuring his readers that he will keep DB as simple as possible. The entire problem occurs when you try to fit DB into a complex tier like tier 2.
Isn't Toriyama a big fan of sci-fi? It would be kind of weird if he knew absolutely nothing about how tier 2 and other stuff works. I mean, he uses some parts of multiverse theory in DB, so...

Yes, because Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse, but not above the encompassing timeline. It would be stupid if a being above sets of space-time is bound to these space-times. That doesn't even logically make sense. Sidra and Quitela communicating is due to some kind of astral projection, nothing that debunks them being alternate space-times whatsoever. Again, events that happen in different universes aren't the same, it's just that stuff that happens outside the multiverse is viewed by them in the same manner.

Well, yeah. I already explained that this all-encompassing timeline is something that should likely scale higher than Whis to an extent as Zeno is the only character that scales to this timeline to a degree. Whis travelling to a different timeline is illogical for numerous reasons, which have to do with breaking the rules of the gods. In fact, we even have an implication that Beerus can travel to other timelines, but doesn't due to the rules that gods have to follow.
A wormhole is a tear in space-time to an extent and acts as a tunnel, it wouldn't go against anything.
Yes, because Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse, but not above the encompassing timeline
Yet there's another Zeno and including another Zeno dimension in Trunks timeline?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptrzjAzuYnE
If that was true, then another space-time being created wouldn't make two Zenos

23.png

If Zeno was truly above the timeline/space-time, then the zeno button would only call the main timeline Zeno, even if it was in trunks space-time, but that was clearly not the case. In Trunks space-time only another Zeno was called, which indicates zeno's dimension is not above space-time
Supreme kai is even capable of teleporting to Zeno's dimension, yet can't teleport to another space-time like trunks timeline, only the time ring and time machine can do that(for now)

Sidra and Quitela communicating is due to some kind of astral projection, nothing that debunks them being alternate space-times whatsoever.
Plenty that debunks them. Sidra and Quitela viewing all the events of the "12 universes" for one, as the present. If they were separate space-time then they wouldn't be talking about the tournament of power as a future event, since their timeline would be completely different.
Fighters teleporting to tournament of power already contradicts each "12 universes" being separate space-time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8g-u3FyV70
Same with Goku Black calling it a path in space-time
24.png

its not talking about just universe 7, because again, Goku entering said different space-time and pressing the Zeno button caused another Zeno to teleport, not the main timeline one.
If it was only the space-time of universe 7, then why didn't just universe 7 get destroyed when zeno erased the timeline, including the present universe 7? Instead the timering is what disappeared
23.png

Yet present universe 7 was fine, so no he was not referring to the space-time of universe 7 only, clearly he was referring to the space-time of trunks timeline, which has 12 "universes" inside them, which clearly shows they don't have separate space-times.

technically we're arguing 3A dragon ball, which includes battle of gods so...
This site has been arguing 3-A db for the gazillionth time now. Yet nothing came out of it. This is what happens when you overcomplicate a simple kids show.
Imagine rating a character who can destroy an entire multiverse as 3-A just because he doesn't satisfy your ridiculous tier 2 rules, that even many fictional authors especially toriyama doesn't give a shit about.

Yet there's another Zeno and including another Zeno dimension in Trunks timeline?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptrzjAzuYnE
If that was true, then another space-time being created wouldn't make two Zenos
You're not listening to me. I literally said that Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse, meaning there can't be another zeno in universe 6 in comparison to universe 7. That kind of comparison makes no logical sense.

If Zeno was truly above the timeline/space-time, then the zeno button would only call the main timeline Zeno, even if it was in trunks space-time, but that was clearly not the case. In Trunks space-time only another Zeno was called, which indicates zeno's dimension is not above space-time
Supreme kai is even capable of teleporting to Zeno's dimension, yet can't teleport to another space-time like trunks timeline, only the time ring and time machine can do that(for now)
This logic makes literally no sense. The Zeno button just calls Zeno to him. They were in the future timeline, and so that version of Zeno was called. Again, I find it weird how you keep making these assumptions, but miss the fact that the wiki still allows space-times to contain other space-times, if that makes sense. So the logic still doesn't hold whatsoever.

Plenty that debunks them. Sidra and Quitela viewing all the events of the "12 universes" for one, as the present. If they were separate space-time then they wouldn't be talking about the tournament of power as a future event, since their timeline would be completely different.
Fighters teleporting to tournament of power already contradicts each "12 universes" being separate space-time
Again, this is mere clairvoyance. Seeing something in another universe doesn't actually contradict anything as it's literally just clairvoyance. Ig we need to downgrade Shinza Bansho to Low 2C cause of their clairvoyance, huh? Fighters are being taken to a place closed off from everything else to the point where even the Supreme Kai couldn't teleport them there. It's treated as a realm with no space or time (likely gets changed later). Again, these points don't go against the actual argument.

And again, this doesn't go against the main issue, which is the universes being separate space-times. All this shows is that Goku Black reached there with a wormhole of sorts, which he basically did.

If it was only the space-time of universe 7, then why didn't just universe 7 get destroyed when zeno erased the timeline, including the present universe 7? Instead the timering is what disappeared
Because they're different timelines. What happens in one timeline won't usually affect another timeline. Zeno erasing the entire timeline is proven due to the time ring disappearing. All versions of universe 7 disappearing would only happen if DB's timelines worked differently, which they don't, so this argument is moot.

TLDR; Most of these arguments don't actually address the issue of different universes having their own form of time and just seem to be basic misinterpretations.

One thing I want to say,
It seems that "Timeline" in DB is synonymous with the word "Multiverse". In this site's tiering system, a timeline is always low 2-C. And this is probably the reason why this 3-A DBU arguments exist. Again, I am completely neutral on this.
So, in DB Timelines are multiverses.A Multiverse according to google, is a "hypothetical collection of universes", which means higher than low 2-C. So DB timelines have to be higher than low 2-C since they are synonymous with the word "multiverse" or "The world".
But again this is just some of my thoughts on this. So feel free to disagree if you like.

You're not listening to me. I literally said that Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse, meaning there can't be another zeno in universe 6 in comparison to universe 7. That kind of comparison makes no logical sense.

This logic makes literally no sense. The Zeno button just calls Zeno to him. They were in the future timeline, and so that version of Zeno was called. Again, I find it weird how you keep making these assumptions, but miss the fact that the wiki still allows space-times to contain other space-times, if that makes sense. So the logic still doesn't hold whatsoever.

Again, this is mere clairvoyance. Seeing something in another universe doesn't actually contradict anything as it's literally just clairvoyance. Ig we need to downgrade Shinza Bansho to Low 2C cause of their clairvoyance, huh? Fighters are being taken to a place closed off from everything else to the point where even the Supreme Kai couldn't teleport them there. It's treated as a realm with no space or time (likely gets changed later). Again, these points don't go against the actual argument.

And again, this doesn't go against the main issue, which is the universes being separate space-times. All this shows is that Goku Black reached there with a wormhole of sorts, which he basically did.

Because they're different timelines. What happens in one timeline won't usually affect another timeline. Zeno erasing the entire timeline is proven due to the time ring disappearing. All versions of universe 7 disappearing would only happen if DB's timelines worked differently, which they don't, so this argument is moot.

TLDR; Most of these arguments don't actually address the issue of different universes having their own form of time and just seem to be basic misinterpretations.
I literally said that Zeno's realm is above the regular multiverse
Irrelevant then, Zeno's realm being above spaces that aren't space-times is irrelevant.
This logic makes literally no sense. The Zeno button just calls Zeno to him. They were in the future timeline
Said future timeline was called a different space-time
24.png

23.png

23.png

Which debunks all the "12 universes" being separate space-times. Future Zeno for instance exist, timering also got destroyed, which shows that within a space-time the "12 universes" and zeno's palace exist. They exist inside a 4D continuum.
A wormhole, which was a path that connected two space-time continuums, hence the distortion in space-time.
Because they're different timelines. What happens in one timeline won't usually affect another timeline
yet all the "12 universes" were affected by the tournament of power, which debunks them being separate space-time continuums. Different space-times/timelines like you said, are not affected. How can 12 space-times exist within another space-time? 12 4D continuums existing within another 4D continuum? Makes no sense.

One thing I want to say,
It seems that "Timeline" in DB is synonymous with the word "Multiverse". In this site's tiering system, a timeline is always low 2-C. And this is probably the reason why this 3-A DBU arguments exist. Again, I am completely neutral on this.
So, in DB Timelines are multiverses.A Multiverse according to google, is a "hypothetical collection of universes", which means higher than low 2-C. So DB timelines have to be higher than low 2-C since they are synonymous with the word "multiverse" or "The world".
But again this is just some of my thoughts on this. So feel free to disagree if you like.
the thing is though, Goku Black only calls the timeline a space-time, meaning a timeline=a single space-time continuum, that's even shown when Goku teleports to trunks timeline, presses zeno's button, which causes a parallel zeno to appear, and then Zeno erasing all matter of the space-time. The time ring disappearance is clear indication that only one space-time was affected, a space time that held its own parallel versions of the "12 universes. There is never mention of the "12 universes" being separated space-times and in fact there are many things that contradict them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back