• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I have a bit of time, so I will list all the things that needs to be fixed in the verse:

STATISTICS:
  • Ap (especially for the High Tiers, considering that they would scale to PE Durandal which at the moment is High 1-C, so a new rating must be found for them, and the "At least/likely higher" for the 4-Bs should also be removed considering that they are either baseline or an unknown degree higher).
  • Speed (the FTL is fine, but at the moment it's hard to find from where they scale from, so the scaling should be fixed)
  • AP with smurf hax (it must be agreed who gets which smurf AP, considering that Welt have a straight forward Low 1-C feat with hax that should be in the AP part and Otto have a similiar High 1-C feat).

ABILITIES:
  • Eliminate all the resistences that are not specific to the characters (most of the resistences are listed in the Honkai Energy page, and the only ones that should stay are the ones of the specific character).
  • Check the A&P section of all the characters to see which abilities should stay and which should be removed (for example Seele still have NEP despite that being revised months ago, even before my long break)
  • Add all the abilities from chapter 26 onward (including adding some pages and even new Keys, like False God Otto which should get a separate Key).

If I have time later or in the next few days I will try to post a proposal to fix the Statistics problems, but for the Abilities it will be much harder and I doubt I will ever be able to find enough time to do it. But at least it would be a beginning.

Last edited:
At least and likely higher for their 4-B should be removed tbh, as their justification don't indicate anything that they should have such a thing.

I've played some of the AI Hyperion quests thing. Got some pretty interesting stuff here. AI Hyperion apparently sees the entire world of Honkai Impact as fictional, which if transcendence is legit here, would make her baseline 1-B level, which is ******* wild.

But I'd have to finish the entire storyline before saying anything more. At the very least, she has scaling to 4-B via being able to fight HoT Raiden Mei.

I've played some of the AI Hyperion quests thing. Got some pretty interesting stuff here. AI Hyperion apparently sees the entire world of Honkai Impact as fictional, which if transcendence is legit here, would make her baseline 1-B level, which is ******* wild.

But I'd have to finish the entire storyline before saying anything more. At the very least, she has scaling to 4-B via being able to fight HoT Raiden Mei.
Ai-Chan is the real god of Honkek, after all? 💀

Ai-Chan is the real god of Honkek, after all? 💀
The idea of her being above the will of Honkai is funny.

And even one of the promotional comedy mini comics implied she could erase the Honkai but chooses not to lmfao.

But there is also the possibility there is no form of transcendence involved and she just operates in another dimension or something idk.

I'm pretty sure Ai isn't meant to be interpreted as 1B but is rather essentially a dev of the game she and her fellow allies created. Unless Bronya is also 1B for perceiving the Arahato game she created as fiction, or IRL Mihoyo employees - and regular players like us - are 1B for knowing HI3 is just a game.

Yeah I'm p sure it's not supposed to be interpreted like that.
Though, interestingly, the Honkaiverse does have characters who are around 1B level in Honkai Gakuen 2, mainly the Outer Gods and Delta lol

So, it took longer than I thoght it would, but here is the proposal to fix the current Statistics.

AP:

The Fodder Tier like the weaker Honkai Beasts, Zombies, Mechas and Quantum Shadows should scale to this feat. Might not be that important, but I think a page for the Quantum Shadow is necessary one day or another considering that Honkai Energy being able to interact with AE Type 1 comes from them, so to have a reference it would be better to have a page for them too. The only ones that scales would be the ones that I said earlier.

For the Low Tier, I guess Low 6-B is alright based on this calculation, so that can stay as it is. The ones that scales are everyone that scales to Wendy or above her, so everyone that is already this Tier basically. Also, the stronger Honkai Beasts, Zombies, Mechas and Quantum Shadows should also scale to this value, especially the Emperor Class Beasts.

For Mid Tier, the current 4-B is fine based on this, but the “At least/likely higher” should be removed considering that they are basically baseline or are an unknown amount higher.

However, for the Mid Tiers there are two exception that should get a bit more specific in the AP. I am talking about Welt Yang and Murata Ryusuke.

Welt should be “4-B. At leat Low 1-C, possibly higher with the Powers of Reason”. In the Alien Key comic, he was able to completely destroy the Sugar Space, a higher dimension that views lower ones as nothing more than a novel and everything in it as fictional and that is already accepted as being Low 1-C. The possibly higher, instead, comes from him being able to alterate the structure of the Sea of Quanta, a High 1-C structure, with his powers, creating a “barrier” between the world we know and the Sea, with said barrier formed by at least three Bubble Universe, possibly more.

Ryusuke, instead, should be “At least High 4-C, likely 4-B, possibly far higher. Low 1-C with Sugar Key”. Technically speaking, he fought against a Welt that had only 65% of his power, so since Welt is baseline 4-B he should downscale to High 4-C. However, he was absolutely dominating him, so he is most likely stronger than even Welt with his full power. “Possibly far higher” comes from the fact that it is unknown if his physical scales to to entirety of the Sugar Space, considering he became one with it, or not, so it would be just a possibility. The Low 1-C with Sugar Key should be self explanatory, considering that he was able to alter the Sugar Space as much as he liked and he became one with it, meaning that his hax are at least at that level.

Now let’s talk about the High Tier, which will probably be the most controversial part of all of this. First of all, they wont obviously scale to High 1-C, so I will try to list the feats that comes to my mind:

• Durandal has a Bubble Universe inside her which powers her up in DA, with PE scaling far above that, which would be “At least 4-A, possibly 3-C” considering we see at least a starred sky in the Bubble Universe, but the Bubble Universe are often rappresented as galaxies and in one scene it seems that the BU itself contains a galaxy, or at least I remember someone saying that previously in this thread.
  • Elysia creates a realm with stars and costellations, which is at least 4-A
  • Kevin creates a Bubble Universe from his memories, which is unquantifiable but would go from at least 4-B to at most 3-A.
  • Otto states that with the power given by the Will of Honkai he will be able to completely destroy the present, which would be 3-A.
Given all this feat, I think that a 3-A rating from this last feat for them would be consistent. The ones that would scale to this would be: False God Otto, Current Kevin Kaslana, PE Durandal, HoF Kiana. I am playing chapter 31 at the moment, and for now I don’t see reasons to scale HoT Mei and HoR Bronya to this rating.

The only exception to this would be False God Otto himself, which would be “3-A physically, High 1-C with False God’s Powers”. This rating would be for creating a new branch in the Imaginary Tree itself, which is already accepted as a High 1-C structure, but should just scale to his hax and nothing more.

Also, the Divine Keys should probably just scale to 4-B. It’s true that they are stated to be able to harm Kevin, but the Current Kevin seems far stronger than the one of the Previous Era, and this is proven when he no sells the Divine Keys that Su uses against him. So I believe that separating Previous Era Kevin from Current Era Kevin would be the best solution overall, but I would like to hear the opinion of others that maybe have played the most recent chapters and have more informations about this.

Speed:

It largely stays unchanged, but the justification to many of the justifications should be changed since it’s hard to understand from where the FTL speed comes from.

Sirin’s justification in her “Second Appearence” Key (which should be called “In Kiana’s body” instead in my opinion) should be: “Faster than Shadow Knight Fu Hua, which was able to dodge her gamma ray attack”. The current justification isn’t really that specific and doesn’t have any evidence. Her previous Keys would be: “Comparable to her speed in Kiana’s body”.

From there, the justification in the speed classification should all come from the character scaling to Sirin (or to someone that scales to her) or from Shadow Knight Fu Hua herself. And the calculation should also be added to the main page of the verse for clarification.

Lifting Strenght:

For Lifting Strenght, the Fodder Tier and the Low Tier would scale to the value they scale at the moment, which is Class 10.

The Mid Tier can scale to the Class E feat from Sirin, like they do now.

While for the High Tier, I think that Multi-Stellar should be fine, at least for me, considering that the armor DA Durandal wear is literally the Bubble Universe inside of her and she can lift it without problems, and PE Durandal should scale above that. But this is just a proposal, so if everyone prefers to scale them to Class E it’s fine for me.

Here is a small summary of everything:

Fodder Tier (the common enemies):

AP: 8-C

Speed: Massively Hypersonic

Lifting Strenght: Class 10

Low Tier (those that scales to Wendy, directly or indirectly):

AP: Low 6-B (from Wendy)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (from Himeko) / FTL (only for Shadow Knight Fu Hua, which performed the feat, and Theresa, which scale to Sirin)

Lifting Strenght: Class 10 (from Kiana and Raven)

Middle Tier (those that scales to the 1st and 2nd Herrschers):

AP: 4-B (from Welt and Sirin)

Speed: FTL (from Shadow Knight Fu Hua)

Lifting Strenght: Class E (from Sirin)

Exception:

Welt: 4-B, at least Low 1-C with Hax

Ryusuke Murata: At least High 4-C, likely 4-B, possibly far higher. Low 1-C with Hax

High Tier (those that scales to False God Otto or above him):

AP: 3-A (from False God Otto)

Speed: FTL (from Shadow Knight Fu Hua)

Lifting Strenght: Class E/Multi Stellar (the first from Sirin, the second from Da Durandal, I am fine with both)

Exception:

False God Otto: 3-A, High 1-C with Hax.

Overall, this is my current proposal for the statistics of the characters. I might have missed something, so if anyone want to point out some mistake, things to add or even make a different proposal you are free to do so. It would be better do discuss all the details now rather than in a CRT, considering that all of this is to try to fix the verse and possible disagreements in a revision might just complicate things.

Last edited:
The Fodder Tier like the weaker Honkai Beasts, Zombies, Mechas and Quantum Shadows should scale to this feat. Might not be that important, but I think a page for the Quantum Shadow is necessary one day or another considering that Honkai Energy being able to interact with AE Type 1 comes from them, so to have a reference it would be better to have a page for them too. The only ones that scales would be the ones that I said earlier.
Ah, I remember requesting a calc for the Templar building slam. A shame I only found this now.

The thing is, the particular Templar that appeared in Escape from Nagazora is absurdly powerful even by the standards of Honkai beasts. It's also several times larger than all other Templars that showed up afterwards. Templars in Will of the Herrscher, the Amazing Grace animation, and so on are much smaller and weaker. Lastly, only A-ranks can defeat them (presumably the smaller ones) solo; B-ranks must fight them in squads. No fodder beast or zombie scales to the EFN Templar or even regular Templars.

All fodder Honkai beasts (by fodder, I refer to those below Templars, such as chariots, knights, and angels) should be 9-B because they're bulletproof and anti-tank weapons are required (and able) to defeat them. A typical anti-tank weapon is the RPG, which is 9-B. This also serves as additional evidence that fodder Honkai beasts should not scale to the Templar's building feat.

Emperor-classes should be at least 9-A from them tanking multiple tank shells with their AP scaling from the Templar's 8-C, which it does because Ganesha, an Emperor-class, killed 2 A-ranks and wounded a dozen other valkyries of unspecified rank. A single A-rank probably wouldn't be able to solo the elite EFN Templar like they could a regular one, which puts Emperors around the same tier as it.

As for fodder beasts' AP, it's known that the Knight-class can leave a "giant hole" in most AE mechs, the same mechs that are presumably at least as durable as the Honkai beasts they're designed to defeat. One mech even tanked multiple Neko Charm kicks in Meteoric Salvation, the same kicks that can flip a 10 or 20 ton fighter jet, although I'm not sure if that particular mech should be used for scaling.
For the Low Tier, I guess Low 6-B is alright based on this calculation, so that can stay as it is. The ones that scales are everyone that scales to Wendy or above her, so everyone that is already this Tier basically. Also, the stronger Honkai Beasts, Zombies, Mechas and Quantum Shadows should also scale to this value, especially the Emperor Class Beasts.
Keep in mind that Wendy's gem can at best vaporize multiple cities only when it goes off. It's like Welt detonating his gem to create a supernova. Wendy's normal attacks aren't anywhere near as strong.

Last edited:
Ah, I remember requesting a calc for the Templar building slam. A shame I only found this now.

The thing is, the particular Templar that appeared in Escape from Nagazora is absurdly powerful even by the standards of Honkai beasts. It's also several times larger than all other Templars that showed up afterwards. Templars in Will of the Herrscher, the Amazing Grace animation, and so on are much smaller and weaker. Lastly, only A-ranks can defeat them (presumably the smaller ones) solo; B-ranks must fight them in squads. No fodder beast or zombie scales to the EFN Templar or even regular Templars.

All fodder Honkai beasts (by fodder, I refer to those below Templars, such as chariots, knights, and angels) should be 9-B because they're bulletproof and anti-tank weapons are required (and able) to defeat them. A typical anti-tank weapon is the RPG, which is 9-B. This also serves as additional evidence that fodder Honkai beasts should not scale to the Templar's building feat.

Emperor-classes should be at least 9-A from them tanking multiple tank shells with their AP scaling from the Templar's 8-C, which it does because Ganesha, an Emperor-class, killed 2 A-ranks and wounded a dozen other valkyries of unspecified rank. A single A-rank probably wouldn't be able to solo the elite EFN Templar like they could a regular one, which puts Emperors around the same tier as it.

As for fodder beasts' AP, it's known that the Knight-class can leave a "giant hole" in most AE mechs, the same mechs that are presumably at least as durable as the Honkai beasts they're designed to defeat. One mech even tanked multiple Neko Charm kicks in Meteoric Salvation, the same kicks that can flip a 10 or 20 ton fighter jet, although I'm not sure if that particular mech should be used for scaling.
I can see the fodder enemies scaling to "At least 9-B, 8-C for the stronger ones, at most (whatever Tier we choose for the Low Tiers)". The Emperor Class would scale at least to 8-C considering they should be stronger than that Templar Class, while those that are able to fight with the characters that have a set rating would scale to that.

Keep in mind that Wendy's gem can at best vaporize multiple cities only when it goes off. It's like Welt detonating his gem to create a supernova. Wendy's normal attacks aren't anywhere near as strong.
The calculation they scale at the moment is the one that calculates the total enegetic output of the Gem based on the Selene. Considering that it's power comes from 4 Gems, the result was divided by four to get the output of a singular Gem.
Overall, I am a bit iffy about the rating, but I am overall neutral on that. There are numerous other things that makes the rating consistent, like: the city vaporization statement that you brought up (High 6-C, which would scale to at least the energy contained in the Gem), the Avora storm (6-C, which considering that it was caused by the wind of the Pseudo-Herrscher and the Wind is the main mean of fight for them it would scale to their attacks), the output of the singular Gems given by the "leveling North America in 24 hours" (High 7-A+), Fu Hua cloud feat (7-A+) and Knight Moonbeam Singapore destruction statement (7-A).
So, the options that we would need to choose from are Low 6-B, High 6-C, 6-C, High 7-A+ or 7-A+. I am fine with any of them at the moment.

Last edited:
Otto is a mistake, there i said it
I made this exactly to have some feedback, so thank you for sharing your opinion. The input of anyone even slightly knowlogeable with the verse would be much appreciated, regardless of the input agreeing or disagreeing with the proposal.

Anyways, to which value would you scale the High Tier? 3-C or something lower/higher? And what's your opinion on the rest? Is there anything else you would change? A more in depth explanation would help a lot.

Last edited:
Still reading through the upgrades, but where does Low 6-B come from again?

Also isn't Sirin's Class E feat done through TK? I don't see why her physical stats should scale to it.

Also bubble universe scans would be very much appreciated. I kinda need to see how big they are in order to give a proper judgement. the rest of everything else seem fine tho.

Also the 3-A feat seems like blatant Low 2-C to me, since it is affecting space-time.

I made this exactly to have some feedback, so thank you for sharing your opinion. The input of anyone even slightly knowlogeable with the verse would be much appreciated, regardless of the input agreeing or disagreeing with the proposal.
Lmao no no no, those comment didn't mean directly toward your proposal
It just.....Otto presence has divided Honkai fandom to the extent to either symphatict to him or full hate him

Lmao no no no, those comment didn't mean directly toward your proposal
It just.....Otto presence has divided Honkai fandom to the extent to either symphatict to him or full hate him
Oh, sorry, I thought you disagreed with the rating for False God Otto! lol
But I agree that his presence divided the fandom. I personally love him as a villain and thinks that he is probably the best written character in the series, but there are people with completely different opinion on him. It's an extremely polarizing character, you either hate him or love him.

Still reading through the upgrades, but where does Low 6-B come from again?

Also isn't Sirin's Class E feat done through TK? I don't see why her physical stats should scale to it.
The Low 6-B rating comes from this calculation of the Selene for the destruction of Soukai City in the beginning. The calculation basically calculates how much energy the destruction would require, and from that it divides the value by the 4 Gems required to power the Selene to find the energetic output of the singular Gems.
Honestly, it is a bit iffy as a reasoning and I would prefer a more "physical" value, but I can't decide which one would be the better one.

For the Class E calculation, I never understood why it was classified as TK despite the fact that she seems to physically pull herself away from the Black Hole by using her strange hands, so I think that overall it would scale to her physical statistics too, but I am fine with any decision.

Also, regarding LS, how do we treat surviving inside a Black Hole for a bit? Is it incalculable?

Also bubble universe scans would be very much appreciated. I kinda need to see how big they are in order to give a proper judgement. the rest of everything else seem fine tho.

Also the 3-A feat seems like blatant Low 2-C to me, since it is affecting space-time.
The majority of the scans for the Bubble Universe stuff is in this old revision. It's from a time in which the Bubble Universe was considered High 1-C, so the revision itself shouldn't be considered anymore, but the scans are still usable.

For the Low 2-C value, doesn't a character need to affect the entirety of a timeline to be considered Low 2-C? I am not that knowlogeable about our Tier 2 standards, I am unironically more versed in Tier 1 stuff.
But basically, Otto would have erased only 500 years, not everything, so would that still be considered Tier 2?

For the Low 2-C value, doesn't a character need to affect the entirety of a timeline to be considered Low 2-C? I am not that knowlogeable about our Tier 2 standards, I am unironically more versed in Tier 1 stuff.
But basically, Otto would have erased only 500 years, not everything, so would that still be considered Tier 2?
I'm pretty sure that's still Tier 2, but you maybe asking someone more knowledgeable on the tiering system might help.

The majority of the scans for the Bubble Universe stuff is in this old revision. It's from a time in which the Bubble Universe was considered High 1-C, so the revision itself shouldn't be considered anymore, but the scans are still usable.
Are there any scans for the being a supposed galaxy? It looks like just 4-A from what I'm gathering.

Also in the finality. Herrscher of Sentience fought Kevin in his winged dragon form, as well as Kiana, Mei and Bronya. Though Kevin was apparently holding back against all of them. I do think Mei and Bronya's new form was meant to be shown as comparable to Kiana in that fight.

I think it's more black hole resistance.
Thanks, I always wondered what would that be.

I'm pretty sure that's still Tier 2, but you maybe asking someone more knowledgeable on the tiering system might help.
Then I will try to give a look to out standards and ask around to see which rating that would be.

Are there any scans for the being a supposed galaxy? It looks like just 4-A from what I'm gathering.
I remember someone saying that in one scene there was something that looked like a galaxy, but I still need to find the scan for that. Until more indications about the size of the Bubble Universe are discovered it's better to assume that it's just 4-A, at this point.

Also in the finality. Herrscher of Sentience fought Kevin in his winged dragon form, as well as Kiana, Mei and Bronya. Though Kevin was apparently holding back against all of them. I do think Mei and Bronya's new form was meant to be shown as comparable to Kiana in that fight.
Really? Then I think that all of them as they are currently would scale to whatever value Kiana would scale. Maybe a specific key for Mei and Bronya for the most recent arc would be reasonable.

Really? Then I think that all of them as they are currently would scale to whatever value Kiana would scale. Maybe a specific key for Mei and Bronya for the most recent arc would be reasonable.
I think HoT Mei actually gets stronger over time in her time during the Elysian realm. Bronya got a fancy new Herrscher upgrade so there's that.

Whatever tier False God Otto is, Flamescion Kiana and Bianka would scale somewhat below it seeing how they managed to overpower him together and force him out of that state. But this poses a problem, because Kiana and Bianka cannot be anywhere near universe level.
He was jobbing so hard that it isn't even funny given how Bronya was literally in her base form, or Drive Kometa, and wasn't oneshot or even seriously injured when he did hit her with his new sword. I cannot express how many orders of magnitude of difference there are between base Bronya and Demonic Kevin, and I hope no one interprets the scene as Bronya not even in her Herrscher form being able to compete against Kevin.

Last edited:
I think HoT Mei actually gets stronger over time in her time during the Elysian realm. Bronya got a fancy new Herrscher upgrade so there's that.
I agree. Thinking about it, it would be strange for Bronya and Mei to scale so much lower than HoF Kiana, so a new key for the most recent arc seems like the best solution.

Whatever tier False God Otto is, Flamescion Kiana and Bianka would scale somewhat below it seeing how they managed to overpower him together and force him out of that state. But this poses a problem, because Kiana and Bianka cannot be anywhere near universe level.
To which rating you would scale them based on the current informations?

I agree. Thinking about it, it would be strange for Bronya and Mei to scale so much lower than HoF Kiana, so a new key for the most recent arc seems like the best solution.

Kiana simply abused her affilation with void power to switch the concept of "infinite" and "finite" in the Imaginary Space, didn't she?

There are no hard feats that can place them at any exact number or tier, so "stronger than HOV" and "stronger than BKE" will need to suffice. I find it difficult to believe that they jumped from solar system (I still have my reservations about this, not that I'll bring them up) to universe level just like that. More importantly, I think it's better to scale False God to them rather than the other way around because he wasn't portrayed as being vastly stronger than either of them (if he were, neither would be able to harm him at all, combined or not) and his lack of feats. Lastly, his universe creation feat is almost certainly not combat applicable. It required highly specific circumstances, and said circumstances don't give the impression that Otto could repurpose his power offensively.
Kiana simply abused her affilation with void power to switch the concept of "infinite" and "finite" in the Imaginary Space, didn't she?
They forced him out of the False God form via brute force. Then there was the section where he was staggering around in his base form, endlessly regenerating until Kiana used her void powers on him.

There are no hard feats that can place them at any exact number or tier, so "stronger than HOV" and "stronger than BKE" will need to suffice. I find it difficult to believe that they jumped from solar system (I still have my reservations about this, not that I'll bring them up) to universe level just like that. More importantly, I think it's better to scale False God to them rather than the other way around because he wasn't portrayed as being vastly stronger than either of them (if he were, neither would be able to harm him at all, combined or not) and his lack of feats. Lastly, his universe creation feat is almost certainly not combat applicable. It required highly specific circumstances, and said circumstances don't give the impression that Otto could repurpose his power offensively.
I think that make sense. AFAIK, Otto needed prep in order to do the whole erase the present feat. If that's the case, they should just stay at 4-A via Durandal's bubble universe statement.

Going from normal Himeko to Vermillion knight Himeko is insane.

Like normal Himeko feels like she has a swinging speed of like, 2 mph, and then you transition to vermillion knight Himeko, and the sheer speed she has over normal himeko is astonishing lmao.

4-A for the High Tier seems reasonable to me. If better feats will come out in this new arc we can always add that later on with future revisions.
For the actual revision I will have to wait a bit before making it, the next few day I will be on holiday for Christmas and after that it's the end of the year where unfortunately I will have to work. From the second week of January onward I will have more time and can actually post the revision. Until then, any feedback regarding the proposal will be appreciated.

Going from normal Himeko to Vermillion knight Himeko is insane.

Like normal Himeko feels like she has a swinging speed of like, 2 mph, and then you transition to vermillion knight Himeko, and the sheer speed she has over normal himeko is astonishing lmao.
Seriously, the gameplay for almost all the Himeko's battlesuit sucks, her attack speed is too slow for a fast-paced game like Honkai. And then there is Vermillion Knight where she becomes the speed of light in comparison to the other ones. Honestly, she is kinda out of meta by now considering a lot of stronger battlesuits came out since then, but I still love to use her when I have the chance. She is really fun to use compared to the other Himeko's battlesuits.

Well, apparently Solacis requested the deletion of all the pages for Honkai Impact, so now it will be basically impossible to fix anything considering I wont have the time to recreate the pages from nothing...
They didn't even ask any supporter, they just delete them...
Well, a lot of work for nothing, apparently.
Edit: if everything goes well, Dereck03 should be able to give the codes of the previously deleted pages so that I ca put them in a sandbox. I will do when I have a bit of time considering that now I have to go to sleep. So not everything is lost, fortunately.

Last edited:
Well, apparently Solacis requested the deletion of all the pages for Honkai Impact, so now it will be basically impossible to fix anything considering I wont have the time to recreate the pages from nothing...
They didn't even ask any supporter, they just delete them...
Well, a lot of work for nothing, apparently.
Edit: if everything goes well, Dereck03 should be able to give the codes of the previously deleted pages so that I ca put them in a sandbox. I will do when I have a bit of time considering that now I have to go to sleep. So not everything is lost, fortunately.
He didn't consult anyone on this? That is way too extreme jesus...

He didn't consult anyone on this? That is way too extreme jesus...
Yeah, he just asked for the deletion without even asking other users. Definitely not how it should be done. Seriously, Honkai Impact might have one of the most chaotic histories in this wiki, at this point.

Wait, this man added his own revised version of Kiana's page without consulting anyone or without putting a CRT.

If it wasn't for the holidays, I think I might've folded him because that is not how you do things.
Yeah, I just saw that... I seriously don't even know what is going on. I think I will just go to bed at this point, hoping that when I wake up the situation wont be even worst.

I would hardly call it "no consultation" considering that: (1) I already announced the overhaul of the verse months ago in this thread, (2) said announcement included a link to the Discord server where I made it clear we would be discussing said overhaul that all of you have seen, and (3) the deletion of the pages and the current Kiana and Honkai Energy pages were a result of discussion within said Discord server that's been active ever since that thread was made.

We've been gathering scans, making sandboxes, fact-checking translations with reliable sources, and discussing scaling for ages. We've been making these efforts for months, whereas this thread hasn't had enough progress to fill two pages in that same amount of time, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't act like this was a spontaneous thing.

This isn't the first verse I've overhauled from basically the ground-up, as I'm sure Velox might remember. So don't think I don't know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Honestly reading through what you all have, it would've been great to have you in the Discord server. Besides not having Discord, I don't understand why none of you joined besides Avenger (as far as I know of, at least).

Yeah, it's more on case of Thanatos and Emirp didn't aware or forget what Solacis wanted to do in the past (in case of Emirp, he's indeed not aware)
It's mostly my fault that i forgot to mentioned Solacis on massively overhauling the verse

Back