• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

But why no one scales to W.O.T.H and Imaginary Tree? I'm just curious. If someone make Honkai characters scales to Imaginary Tree or W.O.T.H then call out SCP 2.0

you do know the original version written in simplified chinese ,right?
Yeah and my keyboard is in traditional, but for the sake of this argument I'll switch to simplified.
2、范围场面气势
胡仔《苕溪渔隐丛话前集·山谷下》:“如 东坡 、 太白 诗,虽规摹广大,学者难依,然读之使人敢道,澡雪滞思,无穷苦艰难之状,亦一助也。”
清 吴敬梓 《儒林外史》第三四回:那泰伯祠的事,已有个规模了。 [4]
清 沈复《浮生六记·浪游记快》:“ 海幢寺规模极大,山门内植榕树,大可十馀抱,荫浓如盖,秋冬不凋。”
章炳麟《訄书·学隐》:“若 东原 者,观其遗书,规摹闳远,执志故可知。”
秦牧《深情注视壁上人》:“十九世纪遗留下来的火种,终于在二十世纪新的条件下,又大规模延烧起来了。”
Yes, this is the correct definition. Good job, however you're obviously ignoring the context of the entire ******* sentence and splitting in 2 distinct unrelated parts, which is untrue. Honkai was already established as the measuring metric in the first part of the sentence, and the scope of things is measured in IT. I already explained this.

Also, I can't reply to this specific part for some reason but your rudeness is incredibly inflammatory.
まあ、まず落ち着いて、何を私に教えたいのか?あんたは日本語の先生ではないでしょう。たとえそうだとしても、私に教える資格があるかどうかね。。
Did I ever say I spoke Japanese? Did I ever say I wish to teach you Japanese? 大戇牯.

先消消火,不要急嘛,有什么不能好好说的呢,大晚上针尖麦芒的,好大火气,大过年你还真有闲心呢,顺便跟我科普规模的定义还是省省吧
滾吧,你一直說狗屁就煩人.

@Avengershows why are you so rude to Setuniverse? I do remember seeing the name in the approval queue that they actually live in the far east region and thus would likely have native languages there. As a Super Mod and checking the approval queue, those who don't have VPNs or what not also have what country they live in pointed out to me. I don't want to share personal information without consent, but Setuniverse actually seems pretty trust worthy in understanding Japanese and/or Chinese translations.

That is all for now.

Why are we arguing over the semantics? Either way this isn’t scaling anywhere.
Within the vsbw tiering system we use alephs and stuff as amounts. Amounts of higher dimensions to be specific. Because alephs and other cardinals don’t have a set scaling. Saying “I have an aleph 2 amount of apples” is very very different from saying “I have an aleph 2 amount of higher dimensions” just having an uncountable infinite amount of anything doesn’t immediately get you into tier 1. In this case it seems that the amount of honkai energy in the tree is uncountable to the amount on earth. Which, should’ve been obvious. The imaginary tree is explicitly stated to be higher dimensional and so obviously the scale of honkai energy will be of magnitudes higher than any countable infinity. “Infinite in a transfinite sense” just means that it is infinite in the sense of a countable infinity. So an uncountable infinite amount (at least aleph 1, can be higher).
basically, this information does nothing except reinforce that the tree is higher dimensional

I really don't see anything new in the statement, like at best i could see a possibly low 1B argument, but anything above that? No.

We don't even have something as Low 1-B, there is only 1-B and High 1-B

Also i don't even know where the absolute infinity came from

We're currently doing the more important characters. So Elysian Realm gang isn't really in our priority list.

We're currently doing the more important characters. So Elysian Realm gang isn't really in our priority list.
images

How dare you?

By the way, Herrscher of Origin Mei is 2x stronger than her Herrscher of Thunder self? Since HoO Mei seems to be the result of the combination between Post-Elysian Realm HoT Mei and HoH:E Elysia and their powers, but I can be wrong

By the way, Herrscher of Origin Mei is 2x stronger than her Herrscher of Thunder self? Since HoO Mei seems to be the result of the combination between Post-Elysian Realm HoT Mei and HoH:E Elysia and their powers, but I can be wrong
That's some insane downplay, the combination of post ER HoT Mei and HoH:E should definitely be well above a simple 2x multiplier

That's some insane downplay, the combination of post ER HoT Mei and HoH:E should definitely be well above a simple 2x multiplier
Given how they went from being stomped and statued by Kevin to (presumably) fighting him more evenly, it would have to be a lot higher than 2x. Even so, they're featless for now. Just wait for the story to conclude.

By the way, what happened to Welt Joyce's Quasi Black Hole calc? As I recall, it seems nobody really disagrees with Honkai characters being 4-B and it was discussed and accepted that the calc could be applied to Welt's AP, Striking Strength and Durability, so I don't know why this isn't on Bronya's page, since she as the Herrscher of Reason pretty much scales to it since she inherited all the power from Joyce who performed the feat

Don't even know if Welt is still fully Herrschers anymore, or it is just him still retain Herrschers abilities, like Mei can still do Lighting stuff but not Herrschers anymore

Don't even know if Welt is still fully Herrschers anymore, or it is just him still retain Herrschers abilities, like Mei can still do Lighting stuff but not Herrschers anymore
They do have residual Herrscher powers - it's why Void Archives wanted Welt and Mei. But judging from Mei, he likely isn't anywhere near his full strength anymore. Bronya probably has no more Herrscher abilities at all because she presumably and somehow returned them to Welt (maybe this will be explained in chapter 36).

By the way, if you guys allow me, I will create a profile for Elysia, but at first, I will create a sandbox profile obviously, I think she deserves it, and I am an Elysia fanboy as you managed to realize by this point, her overall statatistic such as AP, LS and others are easy to know, as she was stated to be only a bit weaker/inferior to Kevin, the main stuff is her abilities and resistances that I need your help

By the way, if you guys allow me, I will create a profile for Elysia, but at first, I will create a sandbox profile obviously, I think she deserves it, and I am an Elysia fanboy as you managed to realize by this point, her overall statatistic such as AP, LS and others are easy to know, as she was stated to be only a bit weaker/inferior to Kevin, the main stuff is her abilities and resistances that I need your help
Elysia simp lol.
Go ahead, but consult with the supporters first.

@Avengershows @Vietthai96 @Neutralino @Emirp sumitpo Do you work helping lel

Of note is Elysia being so fast that Kalpas was unable to land a single hit on her during sparring and Elysia blitzing Mei when she swiped at her "eyeshadow".

No we haven't gotten to her yet.

But if her starry dimension feat is legit, her stats will be like: At least 4-B, 4-A as the Herrscher of Origin.

Speed and LS, she just upscales from characters like Mei, who is FTL and Class P

Guys, thank you very much for your help and the links, you made my job a lot easier, I already finished the statistics part, the missing things in her sandbox profile are: Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Stamina, and most importantly, her Powers, Abilities and Resistances

If you can help me with this I would appreciate it, since I could miss some stuff if I do it myself, and I want to officially add the profile to the site when it's 100% complete

And here is how Elysia's sandbox profile is currently

Last edited:
Back