• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Just here to gather every feat so we can make profiles

FA2AACA3-FF0A-4596-AE47-31C289FF4C2C
Kiana (WIP)

Status buffs/debuffs, time slow, fire inducement, freezing, lightning manip, gravity manip, healing, can paralyze ennemies, energy absorption, instinctive reaction, resistance to mind manip, elemental damage and bleeding.

Mei (WIP)

Status buffs/debuffs, time slow, fire inducement, freezing, lightning manip, can create clones, can do more damage if she hits from the back, instinctive reaction, resistance to mind manip, elemental damage and bleeding.

Bronya (WIP)

Status buffs/debuffs, time slow, fire inducement, freezing, lightning manip, can let Project Bunny attack on his own, passive forecfield, instictive reaction, can paralyze ennemies, gravity manip, space manip, can inflict bleeding which inderectly deals damage, resistance to mind manip, elemental damage and bleeding.

What we are sure of so far :

• Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Himeko and Theresa can time slow (sorry Sakura, and since I'm global dunno about Fu Hua yet)
  • Kallen can seal.
  • Bronya has some sort of Black Hole that inflicts bleeding, can freeze stuff, and can create forcefields as shields (I know that from VC, SS and YA respectively but for DB I don't know yet)
  • Kiana can create some sort of Black Hole as well, and she can heal (tho for KM I dunno :T). She can absorb energy as well (She absorbed Mei's Herrscher powers)
  • Mei has lightning manipulation (LE) and she can create clones (SD)
I definitely left out some stuff, but hey this thread exists for a reason.

AaaaAaah I don't wanna play GGZ tho, it doesn't look as fun as HI3 >_>

Yes I do, why ?

Also, I obtained more stuff about some valks :

• Snowy Sniper (Bronya) can passively dodge stuff (of course it has a cooldown)
  • Knight Moonbeam (Kiana) and Dimension Break (Bronya) can paralyze ennemies I think, and the latter can let Project Bunny attack on his own
  • I think that Divine Prayer (Kiana) has a passive that lets her randomly attack ennemies (?)
  • Memento (Sakura) too can create a clone I think ? I once played as her and looks like when she dodges a clone appears. Well, makes sense since she is Shadow Dash's soul awakened. Oh and she directly attack from far away.
  • Shadow Dash (Mei) does more damage if she hits from the back.
Also I think somewhere in Violet Sea Story some stuff about quantum thing was mentioned ?

@Smolice

Because i will start GGZ probably and need you to cover the safe canon stuff. Dont want to slough through Mangas to get the noncanon later on lul.

Apperetnly Bronya get Quantum level matter manip via Honkai energy.

I hope it doesn't bother you tho.

Dang, Bronya has some good stuff. She can time slow, paralyze, let Project Bunny attack on his own, freeze stuff, create a black hole that bleeds ennemies, has a passice forcefield, can passively dodge stuff, and now she can manipulate matter on the quantum level ? 0_0

And Dark Bronya can blind ennemies, become invisible and somewhat teleport.

GG Bronya. Well after all, alongside Sakura and Fu Hua, she doesn't have a "bad" version

• Stares at White Comet, Bladestrike and Battle storm
And Valkyrie Pledge is only great with Valkyrie Judah

She... has nothing special. Her damage output isn't that good, her Ultimate costs a lot of SP, Valkyrie Ranger can stun as well. I guess the best thing for her is shield breaking :T.

Mmh, does Bladestrike have anything good in terms of abilities ?

(Crap, forgot Scarlet Fusion has electricity manip as well)

Man the interwebs lacks good sources. I cant read flavor text on skills with our current sources lel

In the West HI3 is unpopular...

I will watch some guides to get info on the Valks I don't have then :/

(For the info, I have the 4 starter valks, SD (<3), SS (<3), DP, Miko, VR, YA, SF and VP)

Still salty I didn't get Memento and Judah

I've never done the "I love you Ai Chan" thing because it's dumb, maybe if I do it I'll have more luck

Anyways, since you asked in chat @Witch

Wendy is weaker than second Herrscher. IIRC Cecilia, a S rank valk, with a bunch of other people couldn't beat the 2nd one and Otto had to take drastic measures to kill it (which killed Cecilia and her team as well), while Kiana, Mei and Bronya, who are B rank valks, were able to weaken Wendy.

Mmh, Kallen, Teri and obviously Cecilia can -probably- still scale. They are all S rank valks (not sure about Teri) and it's not like 2nd Herrscher stomped Cecilia and her team IIRC.

But still, from what I remember, Wendy was stated to be able to destroy a city.

Also yay for more abilities ^^

Was actually wondering what does "resisting Honkai influence" count as.

Yeah i remember city level.

How are btw treating weapons and co. I remember pretty broken stuff from weapon lore

Edit: they should resist necromancy too probably. Dont know how to treat "defiyng all natural laws"

I guess they are gonna count as standard equipment...? I don't really know :/

Only good weapons I have are Mjolnir (which I got from a standart supply 0_0) and Void Blade.

Somewhat I guess ? I mean, it does reduce indirectly. So Himeko (Blood Rose) and Bronya (Valkyrie Chariot) get it. Wow more stuff for Bronya ~

Also, depending on how we are gonna treat stigmata, everyone might get resistances to fire, ice, lightning and bleeding stuff.

Mind Resistance is gonna be gud tho~

Almost forgot, but normally, most bosses should resist :

• freezing (SS's ultimate is literally useless)
  • time slow (not that good, but IIRC they are not affected for long)
By most bosses, the ones that come to my mind are Ganesha, Dark Bronya, Wendy, Kallen and that one giant robot.

Oh, Teri has regen as well.

More suff for Bronya:

• Damage reflection
  • space manip
  • Fear inducment and life absorbtion
Hew, we have spammed gal right here

Status buffs/debuffs (obviously), resistance to mind manip (city wide at the very least, possibly planetary since Honkai affects the whole planet IIRC) as well as elemental damage and bleeding, gravity manip, space manip, can inflict bleeding which indirectly deals damage, damage reflection, passive forcefield, can passively dodge attacks (with a cooldown), freezing, fire manip (there is a weapon with fire stuff), can let Project Bunny attack on his own, time slow, matter manipulation on the quantum level, and possibly other stuff I forgot.

Bronya is officially best girl

Dont forget her fear inducement~

I will put quantum level matter manip aside for the moment, dunno how canon the manga is and if it is correctly translated. There is a little plot hole too so this is stuff for another time

Oh and dimensionhopping too lol

Is it from Violet Sea Story ? I read it sometime ago and I remember some talk about quantum stuff. If it is, then it's canon, this manga is there to explain Bronya's backstory in details. If it's from that manga where we see Herrscher Mei in action, I'm not sure.

Anyways, I will edit the OP with the stuff that we are sure if fir every character (for now it's about abilities, for AP I have some doubts)

So you readed that one, great, i can spoiler then. Basiclly the last problem is that Seele was apperently broken down to quantum level. Bronya should be logically able to get her out no?

Lets ignore if for the meanwhile. The art hobby lab mentioned something like a complex dimension or something Maybe something beyond quantum level lol

Wow wow there

Everyone should have elemental damage. Like, I don't have every weapon in the game, but I'm sure for every type of weapons, there is one for each that deals elemental damage.

Tho of course, characters that are just focused on this are better at it(Snowy Sniper, Lightning Empress, Blood Rose, Fire Sakura).

Wait, there is a stigmata set that lets you passively dodge attacks. It teleports you right next to where the attack was supposed to land, so not as good as Snowy's passive (she goes further than that). It's the set with Seele IIRC, I saw this from a shitpost lol but worth mentioning.

Honkai Impact 3 Seele Stigma...
Honkai Impact 3 Seele Stigma.... Can't Touch This (Õ┤®Õúè3rd Õ┤®ÕØÅ3)

Back