• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Zenless Zone Zero trailer doesn't seem to have any connection to Honkaiverse (unless i'm blind and deaf), but those monster they are fighting kinda have the same color palete (or whatever you call it) as the corrupted Otto in Thus spoke Apocalypse so maybe we are still in the same verse. Could just be reusing asset or color scheme tho.

Random spider mechs can unleash 1 million volts of electricity, which Fu Hua only pretended to be affected by. They can also apparently discharge up to 1 billion volts. I think it's safe to assume that other lightning users in Honkai scale well beyond this.

It should be noted that the page on the left isn't in the original Chinese version (although the artwork clearly was still created), and the text of the robots claiming to use 1 gigavolt isn't, either.

0005.jpg
0012.jpg

Finally got to playing the game. I like it much more than Genshin in terms of lore and characters, and Honkai was kinda hoping to get when I first played Genshin.

Though a bit of a ramble. But I really think it's odd how Honkai releases its chapters and events.

Like it'll give you events for stories that take place much later on, even if you've barely started the game. Like they're already allowing access to play chapters that are far within the story, plus the whole end of the world events and stuff, and I got this when I was barely past Kiana getting kidnapped

You'd think that only certain events and special missions would only unlock once you get that to that point in the story but nah.

Like imagine you funny it is you just play the game with no prior knowledge and you decide to click onto this special event/chapter, and then you're left "Who the **** is Elysia, why did Mei hit puberty, why are is everyone on the moon??". It doesn't surprise that much considering I got spoiled a lot prior to playing the game but still.

Also the existence of APHO is so weird to me considering it's like, one huge canon spoiler that tells us "Oh the Honkai is defeated and Kiana is probably dead or something" and it features another blank slate protagonist, ugh. And the design for APHO look kind of like a downgrade tbh. I'm definitely holding off playing APHO. On the bright side, apparently APHO has debatable canoncity.

Rambling aside though, none of what I said really impacts (heh) my view on the game, I just think its funny how Honkai releases its chapters and events, and wanted to throw this out there.

I'll give the game a 4/5 Fu Hua deserved better.

Also Otto as a character is so ******* funny to me I honestly cannot take him seriously

Otto is as selfish as Eobard Thawne is a hater.

Finally got to playing the game. I like it much more than Genshin in terms of lore and characters, and Honkai was kinda hoping to get when I first played Genshin.

Though a bit of a ramble. But I really think it's odd how Honkai releases its chapters and events.

Like it'll give you events for stories that take place much later on, even if you've barely started the game. Like they're already allowing access to play chapters that are far within the story, plus the whole end of the world events and stuff, and I got this when I was barely past Kiana getting kidnapped

You'd think that only certain events and special missions would only unlock once you get that to that point in the story but nah.

Like imagine you funny it is you just play the game with no prior knowledge and you decide to click onto this special event/chapter, and then you're left "Who the **** is Elysia, why did Mei hit puberty, why are is everyone on the moon??". It doesn't surprise that much considering I got spoiled a lot prior to playing the game but still.

Also the existence of APHO is so weird to me considering it's like, one huge canon spoiler that tells us "Oh the Honkai is defeated and Kiana is probably dead or something" and it features another blank slate protagonist, ugh. And the design for APHO look kind of like a downgrade tbh. I'm definitely holding off playing APHO. On the bright side, apparently APHO has debatable canoncity.

Rambling aside though, none of what I said really impacts (heh) my view on the game, I just think its funny how Honkai releases its chapters and events, and wanted to throw this out there.

I'll give the game a 4/5 Fu Hua deserved better.
I agree with a lot of your comment, especially APHO. I remember that I started playing the game in March 2020, which was also the period in which APHO Part 1 came in. I played it for a bit, than when they started spoiling the ending of the story it pissed me off and I stopped playing it. I hoped that it was another Bubble Universe, but from what I understand it's Canon to the main Universe, which makes me confused. Why you should spoil your own story before it ended?

For the newest chapters available regardless of where you are, fortunately I didn't have this problem because when I started playing there was a non canon event, but the fact that you can play the Chapter that comes out regardless of where you are in the story have always confused me a lot.

Just out of curiousity, in which chapter are you right now?

I played it for a bit, than when they started spoiling the ending of the story it pissed me off and I stopped playing it. I hoped that it was another Bubble Universe, but from what I understand it's Canon to the main Universe, which makes me confused. Why you should spoil your own story before it ended?
Fr, APHO is just a huge... why

I hope it ends up being non canon.

Just out of curiousity, in which chapter are you right now?
Kiana starts turning into HoV.

BTW, does anyone know which chapter it is stated where Sirin creates a Solar System?

I think "At least" and "likely higher" ratings are very iffy. Considering afaik, Sirin's feat is only baseline, and looking at the feat, I don't get why she has an At least rating. Not only that, but the gap between baseline 4-B and the upper echelons of 4-B are a gap of trillions, and Honkai's 4-B values all either upscale from baseline or are multiplied (And the only multiplier I can find are Kevin's 100x multiplier statement and Kiana's 1/2 Void Drifter statement and HoF 2x multiplier, the 2nd and 3rd being more iffy considering its more an assumption, and we don't give multipliers unless there's an actual canonical number)

Last edited:
Kiana starts turning into HoV.
Than you are in for a ride, it gets really interesting from there onwards. Hope you will enjoy it.

BTW, does anyone know which chapter it is stated where Sirin creates a Solar System?

I think "At least" and "likely higher" ratings are very iffy. Considering afaik, Sirin's feat is only baseline, and looking at the feat, I don't get why she has 4-B. Not only that, but the gap between baseline 4-B and the upper echelons of 4-B are a gap of trillions, and Honkai's values all either upscale from baseline or are multiplied (And the only multiplier I can find are Kevin's 100x multiplier statement and Kiana's 1/2 Void Drifter statement and HoF 2x multiplier, the 2nd and 3rd being more iffy considering its more an assumption, and we don't give multipliers unless there's an actual canonical number)
That is stated in one of the Visual Novels, which is canon to the main story and explain some important details. Which is one of my only problems with the story, since you would need to read the mangas and Visual Novels too to get the entire picture of the story, and while for the mangas there is a link directly in the game, the Visual Novels are harder to find. Fortunately they explain the important things to know in the Chapters too, but sometimes I wish they would be easier to find.
Anyways I think that the "At least" comes from the fact that the Solar System created by the Ether Anchor was getting bigger and bigger over time, to the point that in a scene it seems to be as big as a galaxy if I remember correctly.
I was on a break while the 4-B upgrade was happening, so I am not completely updated on what happened, but from my understanding the characters also scales to this Black Hole feat too.

That is stated in one of the Visual Novels, which is canon to the main story and explain some important details. Which is one of my only problems with the story, since you would need to read the mangas and Visual Novels too to get the entire picture of the story, and while for the mangas there is a link directly in the game, the Visual Novels are harder to find. Fortunately they explain the important things to know in the Chapters too, but sometimes I wish they would be easier to find.
There's a visual novel? Oof. I find VNs to be kinda boring to sit through tbh. I read the entire manga already, so there's that

Anyways I think that the "At least" comes from the fact that the Solar System created by the Ether Anchor was getting bigger and bigger over time, to the point that in a scene it seems to be as big as a galaxy if I remember correctly.
Where is that stated in the text, I can't seem to find it.

I was on a break while the 4-B upgrade was happening, so I am not completely updated on what happened, but from my understanding the characters also scales to this Black Hole feat too.
Too bad it's just ED and doesn't scale to his stats.

There's a visual novel? Oof. I find VNs to be kinda boring to sit through tbh. I read the entire manga already, so there's that
Yeah, I believe there are at least three Visual Novels, two finished and canon and one unfinished and I am not sure about it's canonicity.
I didn't read them because I couldn't find any official translations, but the story is understandable even without reading them.

Where is that stated in the text, I can't seem to find it.
Since I didn't read the Visual Novel I don't know where it's stated that the Bubble Universe was getting bigger, but if I remember correctly it was talked about a long time ago in this thread when discussing which Tier Durandal should be for having that same Bubble Universe inside of her.
When I will have a bit of time I will try to search for that, but I think it might be a bit hard. If someone that read the VN could give the scan it would be better.

Too bad it's just ED and doesn't scale to his stats.
I was confused as well, but giving the upgrade thread a look I think OP used it just as a supporting evidence, so I don't think the characters scale to that? I don't know honestly, the thread is really long and I have to find a bit of time to read it well.

Also granted, I do think Welt's black hole creation feat could maybe could to his normal stats, but I remember something like his own black hole would kill him.
If I remember correctly from previous discussions, Otto was able to survive for a bit inside that Black Hole without being instantly crushed, even thought he was being damaged by the gravitation pull and after a while he would have eventually died if he stayed for too long inside it.
I honestly don't know how we treat Black Hole feats, so maybe this might mean nothing, but I think that this should make it at least a good supporting feat for the 4-B rating.

Also man, those ******* resistance sections are atrocious 😭
Yeah, they are a mess!

So guys, I'm interested in revising the verse, I'll take a look at canon (manga + games) and plan a revision to remove/add things to profiles like justifications, references, scans. With that in mind, I'd like to know what are the main things that shouldn't be on profiles, I've heard they're really bad.

So guys, I'm interested in revising the verse, I'll take a look at canon (manga + games) and plan a revision to remove/add things to profiles like justifications, references, scans. With that in mind, I'd like to know what are the main things that shouldn't be on profiles, I've heard they're really bad.
Yeah, I'm also interested in revising it

Back