• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dea Anchora: Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to tackle the topic of the queen and savior of Houkai Impact 3rd: Durandal (DA)

Her Dea Anchora is ranked as "At least Multi-Continent level (Not many details in this suit besides the bubble universes within her). At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly High Complex Multiverse level within Ether Boundary and Xiaoyou (Being as God who bears the universe and ruled every existing law/phenomenon that consists of numerous planets and a starry night sky, later amplified by the 2nd key which possessed more energy than the whole microcosm, while later implied to be a universe. The structure of the world bubble is essentially an 11th dimensional space. Xiaoyou can bypass and destroy aspect of space-time along the Ether Anchor itself)"

However it should just be outright High Complex Multiverse level.

The reasons why will be listed below:
- When Durandal absorbed the Universe into herself, she fused with the Ether Anchor which can stabilize 11-dimensional worlds and create them, as well as 11-dimensional abstract concepts, regular concepts, laws, ect. to the fullest

Not related to her Dea Anchora key but, Bright Knight: Exceliss should have Attack Nullification given that that's one of her abilities with one of her Phantoms she summons
You seem to have forgotten to complete this bit

I’ll wait to see what others say but I pretty much already agree

So, the proposal here is to remove the 4-A rating and give her a straight up High 1-C Tier instead of the "possibly", right?

If I understood this correctly, than I agree

Ahhh yeah she should remain High-6A , 11-D with Ether , but not "possibly" anyway.
No she shouldn't remain H6A. I've literally listed the reasons why her power transfers over to the main universe when using the battlesuit >.>

So, the proposal here is to remove the 4-A rating and give her a straight up High 1-C Tier instead of the "possibly", right?

If I understood this correctly, than I agree
Yeah it's a straight H1C

You seem to have forgotten to complete this bit

I’ll wait to see what others say but I pretty much already agree
No clue how to finish it even

No she shouldn't remain H6A. I've literally listed the reasons why her power transfers over to the main universe when using the battlesuit >.>

Yeah it's a straight H1C

No clue how to finish it even
I worried about that will ruined our scaing chain , iirc dudu in current story obtained her 11-D power she would stomp kevin with 11-D shit.

I worried about that will ruined our scaing chain , iirc dudu in current story obtained her 11-D power she would stomp kevin with 11-D shit.
She would, however, she never used Dea Anchora against Kevin. In the one time she had the chance to do so, she was stopped by Otto who made what's basically a non-aggresion pact

If she can freely switch her form BK to DA as she want it will be broken story cuz she can beat eveyone from previous to current , and she need a weakness to counterbalance.

If she can freely switch her form BK to DA as she want it will be broken story cuz she can beat eveyone from previous to current , and she need a weakness to counterbalance.
She never really had a chance to use DA though, plus she already is strong to pulverize all the enemies she faces as BKE. There is no lore weakness, so I don't really see why we should add something we made up because "she's too strong", as if miHoYo didn't make characters like that before.

I'm still wonder why she didn't use it with Ana but that's not the case anyway

I'm still wonder why she didn't use it with Ana but that's not the case anyway
She didn't really see a reason to use it, from how I see it. Mei already had a plan to take her down, and Durandal came in super late. It would be pretty overkill to use DA to fight someone like Ana

We've seen her tap into her Dea Anchora powers in the cinematic fight with Kevin, even though she was wearing BKE. We saw her open up a portal to her bubble universe and fire giant spears from it which Kevin no-sold. Either several top-tiers scale to DA, or it's a case of DA not working the way OP interpreted, and she's not actually that strong.

As for DA being High 1-C, the statement of her bubble universe being parallel to the main one is flawed since that'd mean she'd have a parallel of the Sea of Quanta and Imaginary Tree entirely, putting her on the same level as the Will of the Honkai, which is absolutely ludicrous.

Bubble universes are, to my knowledge, present only within the Sea of Quanta, which is in itself not entirely separate from the Imaginary Tree, which IS what contains all parallel universes, as seen at the end of Chapter 17 with the sighting of Dvalin.

Unless it's proven that Durandal's universe contains its own Imaginary Tree, then it's impossible to consider her undisputably High 1-C herself. Something as massively impactful to the established lore of Honkai Impact needs more than just a single statement of "it's parallel".

Bubble universes are, to my knowledge, present only within the Sea of Quanta, which is in itself not entirely separate from the Imaginary Tree, which IS what contains all parallel universes, as seen at the end of Chapter 17 with the sighting of Dvalin.

Unless it's proven that Durandal's universe contains its own Imaginary Tree, then it's impossible to consider her undisputably High 1-C herself. Something as massively impactful to the established lore of Honkai Impact needs more than just a single statement of "it's parallel".
High 1-C rating isn't necessarily for the entire multiverse, every single universe has its own 11 dimensional structure

We've seen her tap into her Dea Anchora powers in the cinematic fight with Kevin, even though she was wearing BKE. We saw her open up a portal to her bubble universe and fire giant spears from it which Kevin no-sold. Either several top-tiers scale to DA, or it's a case of DA not working the way OP interpreted, and she's not actually that strong
No we did not see her tap into Dea Anchora powers, we literally just see her open a portal to the Sea of Quanta to summon a massive weapon. We literally don't know what that even was, and again. the statement above says that its the armor that gives her power.

As for DA being High 1-C, the statement of her bubble universe being parallel to the main one is flawed since that'd mean she'd have a parallel of the Sea of Quanta and Imaginary Tree entirely, putting her on the same level as the Will of the Honkai, which is absolutely ludicrous.
That is wrong. Like outright wrong. Her bubble universe being parallel doesn't equal = SoQ. All universes are found inside of the Sea of Quanta, not the other way around. The main universe is on the imaginary tree, just like her is. And the Sea of Quanta is below them. That is just outright wrong.
Parallel Universe would literally just mean that it is parallel to the main one, which we know happened as the universe after formation absorbed a ton of information from the sea of quanta and grew to be parallel

again, you're making the same point that makes no sense. The main universe DOESN'T CONTAIN THE IMAGINARY TREE OR THE SEA OF QUANTA. The Universe is contained in those things, your point is like saying that a leaf in the ocean cannot be practically the same to another leaf in the ocean because it doesn't contain the ocean in it. The point makes 0 sense

If an illustration made in 5 seconds helps:
unknown.png

Neither the main universe nor dudu's universe contain the imaginary tree or the sea of quanta, and it is contradictory to assume that either does. I have 0 clue how you got to that conclusion.

Back to the main topic

Precognition and Attack Reflection are already there in her profile

For now I disagree with the idea she would be outright physically High 1-C outside of the bubble universe
Besides from the statements from various sources, if she could throw meteor of stars or hax launching like Welt I will agree

Asides from that, Schrodinger implied that Sirin's energy was far higher than the said bubble universe (and yeah, we know that Sirin and Ana are somehow in the same length of scale currently) so it would contradict the fact that High 1-C character would be equal to High 6-A character

I'm fine if she would be outright High 1-C with hax like Welt-san

Back to the main topic

For now I disagree with the idea she would be outright physically High 1-C outside of the bubble universe
Besides from the statements from various sources, if she could throw meteor of stars or hax launching like Welt I will agree

Asides from that, Schrodinger implied that Sirin's energy was far higher than the said bubble universe (and yeah, we know that Sirin and Ana are somehow in the same length of scale currently) so it would contradict the fact that High 1-C character would be equal to High 6-A character

But she is physically that strong. It is literally stated by the writers. And as for Sirin and Welt stuff, they'd only scale to Large Star - Solar due to the Universe starting out smaller and then growing over time. They only scale to the initial big bang of that universe, which would basically be anywhere from Large Star - Solar

We've seen her tap into her Dea Anchora powers in the cinematic fight with Kevin, even though she was wearing BKE. We saw her open up a portal to her bubble universe and fire giant spears from it which Kevin no-sold. Either several top-tiers scale to DA, or it's a case of DA not working the way OP interpreted, and she's not actually that strong.

The High 1-C rating in Honkai Impact is a bit more complex.
From my understanding: each Bubble Universe is a 11D structure, with the Sea of Quanta containing an infinite amount of Bubble Universe, and the Imaginary Tree is beyond even the Sea.
So the cosmology is a really big High 1-C structure, with each Bubble Universe being 11D.
Correct me if I got anything wrong since the Honkai Impact cosmology is a bit complex.

Going back to the topic of the thread, I think that since the armor itself is the Bubble Universe and the armor gives her power she should scale entirely to it.
But I'm going to wait for other inputs.

From my understanding: each Bubble Universe is a 11D structure, with the Sea of Quanta containing an infinite amount of Bubble Universe, and the Imaginary Tree is beyond even the Sea.
So the cosmology is a really big High 1-C structure, with each Bubble Universe being 11D.
Correct me if I got anything wrong since the Honkai Impact cosmology is a bit complex.
Yep you are right

Going back to the topic of the thread, I think that since the armor itself is the Bubble Universe and the armor gives her power she should scale entirely to it.
But I'm going to wait for other inputs.
You explained it pretty well. Though not every bubble universe is 11D, they can be 11D since they choose how many dimensions to inherit

Thanks for the confirmations. I might do a cosmology blog one day so that the size and the structure of the verse is more clear to everyone.

Back to the main topic

Agree to this point.

I think we should probably call some staff members to have their inputs, even though unfortunately no one of them plays the game.

Anyways, I think that at least we should remove the 4-A part since the Bubble Universe was said to have multiple dimensions inside of it.

Agree to this point.
I literally proved that half of those statements were outright not true:
1. Sirin only had the initial levels of the universes creation energy which is Large Star to Solar System level
2. She can do that, she can literally create weapons that can crush stars and what not
3. The last part is really dumb, given the fact that it's saying "make it only for hax tho" when everything else points at actual strength. That is literally like someone saying "Xyz can punch a planet to smitherenes and can create a weapon that can shatter planets" "only 5B with hax tho", see how nonsense that is?
Also half these "disagrees" come from misinterpretations which is utterly bizarre to me.

Also I don't know whether this one was seen or not but:
The idea that Durandal "tapped into Dea Anchora" vs Kevin is incredibly ******* stupid. We know what happens when she even slightly touches Dea Anchora, and that didn't happen against Kevin. If she truly did tap into it's power, we would litterally see her change appearance the same instant she uses the universes power. How do we know this? Because it was shown in one of the comics.

Also I don't know whether this one was seen or not but:
The idea that Durandal "tapped into Dea Anchora" vs Kevin is incredibly ******* stupid. We know what happens when she even slightly touches Dea Anchora, and that didn't happen against Kevin. If she truly did tap into it's power, we would litterally see her change appearance the same instant she uses the universes power. How do we know this? Because it was shown in one of the comics.
Now chill down
now about Dudu vs Kevin, well she never tap into DA power

About H1C part, i always think 11D is not actually 11D as we think, it is just 11 dimensional geometrically overlap on each other like multilayer barrier rather than each layer infinitely superior to the layer below. But it is for another time

Disagree with limited precog and attack reflection. Those line are too flowery, figurative that commonly found in literature, you taking it meaning and context too literal

Now chill down

About H1C part, i always think 11D is not actually 11D as we think, it is just 11 dimensional geometrically overlap on each other like multilayer barrier rather than each layer infinitely superior to the layer below. But it is for another time

Disagree with limited precog and attack reflection. Those line are too flowery, figurative that commonly found in literature, you taking it meaning and context too literal
I disagree with your interpretation of the 11 dimensional stuff, since the difference between higher and lower dimensions was explained to be a reality-fiction one, not only a geometrical one. But this a bit off topic, so if we want to talk about this it would be better to move to the General Discussion Topic.

Regarding the Precognition, I think that it's legit. The Second Key is able to make the user see every "likely alternative universe", and that's what Su used to "see" what Durandal was going to do, which would count as Precognition.

For the attack reflection, I don't even know from what that comes, so I can't really tell.

I disagree with your interpretation of the 11 dimensional stuff, since the difference between higher and lower dimensions was explained to be a reality-fiction one, not only a geometrical one. But this a bit off topic, so if we want to talk about this it would be better to move to the General Discussion Topic.

Regarding the Precognition, I think that it's legit. The Second Key is able to make the user see every "likely alternative universe", and that's what Su used to "see" what Durandal was going to do, which would count as Precognition.

For the attack reflection, I don't even know from what that comes, so I can't really tell.
Attack Reflection comes from the BKE explanation video
Now chill down

That's not how dimensions work. The explanation is pretty clear to what it means

Attack Reflection comes from the BKE explanation video

That's not how dimensions work. The explanation is pretty clear to what it means
you need to prove why that is not how dimensional work, just because it have layer doesn't mean it is automatically have each layer infinitely superior to the layer below, dimensional barrier is a thing. But again that is for another time

well i already said dimensional thing will be for another time, possibly never cuz i'm busy dealing with Covid in my country 0.0

I failed to see how seeing alternative universe is precog, as precog is predicting near future event what will happen in the universe user stood in, seeing alternative universe event doesn't qualify as precog, as the supposed future event unfold in that alternative universe doesn't mean the universe which user stood in will happen the same in the future like that alternative universe or all other universes. The Sumeru feat could qualify as Clairvoyance. The thing with Precog likely come from the manga line: The people of this era have gained wisdom to choose their path, the courage to start their journey and the power to see through it. Like i said, this like is too flowery and figurative, always found in literature, can't be take as literal

Edit: close to sleeping hour, i will reply way later cuz after sleep is work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back