• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I was aware of the overhaul, but that thread was 10 months ago, a really long time ago, and I was said in multiple occasions that those that were working on it either left or weren't really active on the Discord, so I was trying to save what I could.
If the page was made after discussion between the members of the Discord than it's good and can be kept, but it would have been better if someone from said Discord could have informed this thread too, maybe even posting the sandbox for Kiana's profile, so that everyone here was aware.
Honestly, I have no intentions of making a Discord since I have already little time to dedicate this wiki and if I do it I already know that it would make me waste more time, so it would have been good to keep informed this thread or the Overhaul thread too about the work that was being done, so that those that don't have Discord could see it too.
Anyways, that's in the past so there is no use in discussing. The page itself is better than the previous one, so I wont complain about that. Thanks for the work that was being put, at this point the revision that I was planning can be discarded for now, except maybe for the Fodder Tier, which for me should get at least a couple of profiles, and the High Tier, since there is the thing about Durandal's Bubble Universe which should put them in the 4-A territory, but I will put that on hold since it seems that others are taking care about the rest.

I understand reworking the main page of the Honkai Impact verse, but was it really necessary to remove all the names of the supporters? I put my name there and now it's not there anymore.
I know that everything is being discussed on Discord, but could someone summarize what was decided in there? I really can't make a Discord profile for personal reasons, so I would like that other people like me can be updated with what's happening and not being excluded from discussions on the verse.

Honestly reading through what you all have, it would've been great to have you in the Discord server. Besides not having Discord, I don't understand why none of you joined besides Avenger (as far as I know of, at least).
Since you seems to be the one that is administrating all the changes, could you summarize what was discussed in there, please?

Last edited:
I understand reworking the main page of the Honkai Impact verse, but was it really necessary to remove all the names of the supporters? I put my name there and now it's not there anymore.
I know that everything is being discussed on Discord, but could someone summarize what was decided in there? I really can't make a Discord profile for personal reasons, so I would like that other people like me can be updated with what's happening and not being excluded from discussions on the verse.

Since you seems to be the one that is administrating all the changes, could you summarize what was discussed in there, please?
About the supporters, that was moreso so we could get all the currently-active supporters to add themselves back in. There are so many users that left their name there and hasn't or can't contribute a thing and there was no point sorting through each and every one.

As for the changes themselves, it would honestly be easier for you to just join the Discord server. I'm unfortunately not around very often due to real-life responsibilities, but AvengerShows (Bun Bun on the server) knows most of what goes on there. It's also a lot easier to compartmentalize discussion topics and keep track of scans on a server than just one big thread.

As a summary, we mostly focused on keeping track of who scales to what, and the abilities that are actually supported by scans - primarily in the Honkai Energy page. There's a whole load of discussion on Bianka and Dea Anchora, but we've mostly settled on sticking to 4-B via the Ether Anchor scaling directly to the First Herrscher's Honkai energy output. We also have scaling for Kiana's HoV, with a statement from Tesla about Kiana's just-awakened HoV being superior to Sirin's peak HoV in Second Eruption. I remember a little discussion on Theresa's scaling, and the most recent scaling chains based on more recent chapters. With higher tiers like the ones Honkai operates on, it's much more important to just get one or two solid feats to root the verse in that tier and then just see how everyone else compares to each other, but with how Honkai is so full of different encounters and power level fluctuations (looking at you, Fu Hua), that takes up most of the discussion.

Beyond that, it's just a lot of consolidating scans and the canonicity of materials (since Honkai has a decent handful of retcons here and there) to get as much of the over-complex lore straight. IIRC there's still a discussion to be had on how exactly the higher-dimensional feats and abilities affect scaling, what with the amount of weird anti-feats and PIS that make it out to be pretty questionable.

About the supporters, that was moreso so we could get all the currently-active supporters to add themselves back in. There are so many users that left their name there and hasn't or can't contribute a thing and there was no point sorting through each and every one.

As for the changes themselves, it would honestly be easier for you to just join the Discord server. I'm unfortunately not around very often due to real-life responsibilities, but AvengerShows (Bun Bun on the server) knows most of what goes on there. It's also a lot easier to compartmentalize discussion topics and keep track of scans on a server than just one big thread.

As a summary, we mostly focused on keeping track of who scales to what, and the abilities that are actually supported by scans - primarily in the Honkai Energy page. There's a whole load of discussion on Bianka and Dea Anchora, but we've mostly settled on sticking to 4-B via the Ether Anchor scaling directly to the First Herrscher's Honkai energy output. We also have scaling for Kiana's HoV, with a statement from Tesla about Kiana's just-awakened HoV being superior to Sirin's peak HoV in Second Eruption. I remember a little discussion on Theresa's scaling, and the most recent scaling chains based on more recent chapters. With higher tiers like the ones Honkai operates on, it's much more important to just get one or two solid feats to root the verse in that tier and then just see how everyone else compares to each other, but with how Honkai is so full of different encounters and power level fluctuations (looking at you, Fu Hua), that takes up most of the discussion.

Beyond that, it's just a lot of consolidating scans and the canonicity of materials (since Honkai has a decent handful of retcons here and there) to get as much of the over-complex lore straight. IIRC there's still a discussion to be had on how exactly the higher-dimensional feats and abilities affect scaling, what with the amount of weird anti-feats and PIS that make it out to be pretty questionable.
Thanks for the summary. Unfortunately I don't have a Discord profile and I don't plan on making it for multiple reasons, so I will leave you all make the changes.
However, if the problem is with higher dimensional stuff, you can ask me without a problem. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about out Tier 1 standards (at least up until 1-A, from there onwards it become a bit too much arbitrary in my opinion) and I think I can help to see what would be applied to smurf stuff and what not, so tell me if I can help in any way with that.
Just a small note that I want to add is that it would be better to create Ryusuke Murata's page, sooner or later. I don't see him in the main page of the verse, but he is the reason for the Reality-Fiction difference and as such is a crucial page to everything higher dimensional related.

Last edited:
Why is White Comet Kiana High 7A when she had trouble defeating a Flame Emperor in chapter 1? Flame emperors are tough, but they eventually die to regular human weapons like tanks and RPGs. It took on an army of 10,000 soldiers and only managed to kill 5000 of them before dying to attrition. Wendy and early HI3 content in general is really inconsistent in terms of power, and we probably shouldn't scale early Kiana, Mei, and Bronya to her.

Base Kiana without a battlesuit is around building level at most seeing how she got slashed across the back by a Templar in EFN, which seriously injured her.

Why is White Comet Kiana High 7A when she had trouble defeating a Flame Emperor in chapter 1? Flame emperors are tough, but they eventually die to regular human weapons like tanks and RPGs. It took on an army of 10,000 soldiers and only managed to kill 5000 of them before dying to attrition. Wendy and early HI3 content in general is really inconsistent in terms of power, and we probably shouldn't scale early Kiana, Mei, and Bronya to her.

Base Kiana without a battlesuit is around building level at most seeing how she got slashed across the back by a Templar in EFN, which seriously injured her.
The White Comet that fought the Flame Emperor is earlier in the story than the one that fought Wendy. That same Kiana struggled against an Emperor-class and was before a lot of her training at St. Freya.

Before the HoV incident, nearly beating Wendy was the early-game's best feat, so we took that. If you still wanna debate tho, which is fair, you can go to the Discord server.

I am sure anything beyond Aleph 2 is enough to reach 1A,and absolute infinite =high 1A
From what I have read it appears to be like, since transfinite cardinal are Aleph numbers, and the Imaginary Tree being infinite even compared to those should bring it into the High 1-A territory.
If that's actually like that, it would be far higher than I would have ever expected Honkai to be.

From what I have read it appears to be like, since transfinite cardinal are Aleph numbers, and the Imaginary Tree being infinite even compared to those should bring it into the High 1-A territory.
If that's actually like that, it would be far higher than I would have ever expected Honkai to be.
Yeah,i totally ageree. we are close to the end of honaki 3rd story,Hoyoverse definitely want to tell us more about the cosmology of honkai .Actually, I believe even tier 0 is not a dream anymore

Last edited:
Yeah,i totally ageree. we are close to the end of honaki 3rd story,Hoyoverse definitely want to tell us more about the cosmology of honkai .Actually, I believe even tier 0 is not a dream anymore
Well, all it would take to reach Tier 0 is for something to be completely beyond and unreachable even for the Imaginary Tree, something that might happen sooner or later.

By the way I did some research and transfinite numbers are 1-A, and being infinite in a transfinite sense would be at the very least 1-A+, but most likely High 1-A.
I might try to contact as many supporters of the verse as I can since this is a big thing. Considering that there were many skeptical even of High 1-C I believe there will be some skepticism here too despite the statement being as straight forward as it gets, so in the worst case scenario I will ask Ultima or DT for confirmation.

And if you look at the previous sentence it talks about the scale of Honkai Energy.
And then she talk about how the Imaginary Tree is "infinite in scale in a transfinite sense".
She talk how exhausting the Honkai Energy in Earth would still be in the lowest cardinal (Aleph Null) and far from the Imaginary Tree, which instead is infinite in scale in a transfinite sense.
Seriously, why Honkai supporters must always downplay the verse they support? What's so good about giving the verse you like a lower Tier than they should be?
At this point I will work on the cosmology upgrade revision alone and whatever. If that gets accepted than there wont be any further discussion.

And then she talk about how the Imaginary Tree is "infinite in scale in a transfinite sense".
She talk how exhausting the Honkai Energy in Earth would still be in the lowest cardinal (Aleph Null) and far from the Imaginary Tree, which instead is infinite in scale in a transfinite sense.
Seriously, why Honkai supporters must always downplay the verse they support? What's so good about giving the verse you like a lower Tier than they should be?
At this point I will work on the cosmology upgrade revision alone and whatever. If that gets accepted than there wont be any further discussion.
Let me throw that back at you. Why do you think a higher tier would be better? How often do you even see good Tier 1 match-ups? In 90% of all cases, a verse is dead in the water the instant it reaches Tier 1. No good matches because everything is just about obscenely broken hax and greater infinities, and no supporters because what's even the point of debating?

And besides, no one scales to the Imaginary Tree anyway. Not even the Will of the Honkai. The most you'd get out of it is a location page and countless headaches regarding GGZ scaling because they're the only ones who work on that level to begin with.

Seriously i agree with Solacis, and idk why some fan like us don't want tier 1 suddenly become downplayer.

Also cardinal number is good all and all, i think you take the statement about cardinal number too serious

Let me throw that back at you. Why do you think a higher tier would be better? How often do you even see good Tier 1 match-ups? In 90% of all cases, a verse is dead in the water the instant it reaches Tier 1. No good matches because everything is just about obscenely broken hax and greater infinities, and no supporters because what's even the point of debating?

And besides, no one scales to the Imaginary Tree anyway. Not even the Will of the Honkai. The most you'd get out of it is a location page and countless headaches regarding GGZ scaling because they're the only ones who work on that level to begin with.
I personally hate anything above 1-A and I have said it numerous times, even in this very thread I believe. From there on, the Tiering System becomes too much arbitrary and I hate that the matches revolves around "who have the bigger infinite". But if there are clear statements that brings the verse to that level than it's useless to try and downplay it to prevent the verse to be that Tier.
Also, I know that no one directly scale to that (apart from some minor things like False God Otto affecting it to create a new branch in it), but the Cosmology is one of the most important pieces in a verse and as such it must be as truthful as possible.
And GGZ doesn't have any page in this wiki, plus it would be debatable if they scale or even if they actually exist in the same Cosmology, since I don't remeber a statement about those two existing in the same Multiverse.

The thing is, you are accused us as downplayer, that's very disrespectful if you ask me
Why saying that someone is downplaying something would be disrespectul? If anyone took that as an offence than I apologize, it wasn't my intention to offend anyone. But I also think that ignoring evidence to keep the Cosmology in a specific Tier wont be really helpful, in my opinion.

Why saying that someone is downplaying something would be disrespectul? If anyone took that as an offence than I apologize, it wasn't my intention to offend anyone. But I also think that ignoring evidence to keep the Cosmology in a specific Tier wont be really helpful, in my opinion.
I don't know about anyone else, myself personally i don't see anything helpful in that random statement, and believe me, i also research on verse that heavily used math

No one is downplaying anything, you're literally just wanking off a statement.
Also no that's not how it reads, English is just an awkward language.
What Einstein is saying is that the Earth still has the lowest cardnial in terms of Honkai Energy amount, and that the Imaginary Tree has an infinite amount.

And GGZ doesn't have any page in this wiki, plus it would be debatable if they scale or even if they actually exist in the same Cosmology, since I don't remeber a statement about those two existing in the same Multiverse.
They do. Both the writers of Honkai Gakuen 2 and Honkai Impact 3rd verbatim said so, even the ******* CEO of miHoYo (not DaWei, Cai Haoyu) said that they're in the same multiverse. Not to mention that Honkai Gakuen 2 even talks about Hi3rd Fu Hua in a bit.

I don't know about anyone else, myself personally i don't see anything helpful in that random statement, and believe me, i also research on verse that heavily used math
Downplaying it's a word that gets thrown around so much in here this wiki that it lost all meaning to me, so again if someone was offended by that I apologize.
But unfortunately it is something that I have been noticing a lot in here, and something I myself have done in the verse. When people were bringing up statements that put the verse into the Solar System Tier, everyone (including me, I am not an exception) was saying that it was just hyperbolic or that didn't scale and such. The same happened to FTL stuff, and multiple other things. It's just a trend I have noticed, and was frustrated when the thing I thought would happen (people disregarding a really clear statement) happened.
So again, I apologize for that

Also if the cosmology somehow magically does become H1A it'd cause a clusterfuck scaling wise in Honkai Gakuen 2, and create so many inconsistencies with how powers work and all the other boring bs

I wouldn't be surprised if the Imaginary Tree existed as described, but this wouldn't automatically make everyone the same tier as it.

No one is downplaying anything, you're literally just wanking off a statement.
Also no that's not how it reads, English is just an awkward language.
What Einstein is saying is that the Earth still has the lowest cardnial in terms of Honkai Energy amount, and that the Imaginary Tree has an infinite amount.
To me the statement is pretty clear, and it's not talking about Honkai Energy. It says "and far from seeing the Imaginary Tree that's also infinite in scale in a transfinite sense". She start by talking about the Honkai Energy, and than says that the Imaginary Tree would be too far for them to even see it from the "lowest cardinal", because it's "infinite in scale in a transfinite sense".
At this point I will just work on a revision when I will have time and see what other staff member think about it. It will require a lot of time, so in the meantime everything can continue as always.
Thought, again, I apologize for the "downplaying" statement. It was made more than anything out of frustration and didn't think it was that offensive since it's a word that get used a lot in this wiki, even in friendly environments. If someone took that as an offense, I apologize.

To me the statement is pretty clear, and it's not talking about Honkai Energy. It says "and far from seeing the Imaginary Tree that's also infinite in scale in a transfinite sense". She start by talking about the Honkai Energy, and than says that the Imaginary Tree would be too far for them to even see it from the "lowest cardinal", because it's "infinite in scale in a transfinite sense".
The statement is clear, but it's not about the type of existence. The entire sentence is talking about Honkai Energy, there's no dot no nothing, it's a continous sentence, and because of how chinese works, if in the first part the key word is "Honkai Energy" then so it is in the second half. It's literally just talking about Honkai Energy I don't know how y'all are overcomplicating it this much.

Also if you look at the literal sentence before hand, Einstein says "If we were to apply this concept to transfinite numbers", which means that she's making an analogy

At this point I will just work on a revision when I will have time and see what other staff member think about it. It will require a lot of time, so in the meantime everything can continue as always.
Thought, again, I apologize for the "downplaying" statement. It was made more than anything out of frustration and didn't think it was that offensive since it's a word that get used a lot in this wiki, even in friendly environments. If someone took that as an offense, I apologize.
Changed my mind. I am still 100% certain that the Imaginary Tree is High 1-A without a doubt, but this whole ordeal made me realize how much this wiki is impacting my mental health again, so I will just take a long break for the second time.
If someone wants to make a revision, than that will be fine. If no one wants, that's fine anyways.
I am out. Goodbye!

You are completely right here,let me show you guys the chinese original version
即使我们穷尽了地球上的崩坏,也不过是在最低的超限基数上徘徊,远远不能洞察在超限意义上也是无限规模的虚数之树本身
规模 mean size ,when chinese people use the word 规模,mean they want to express how big something is
so, this sentence express how big this tree is.far bigger than lowest cardinal, infinite in scale in a transfinite sense

Last edited:
You are completely right here,let me show you guys the chinese original version

规模 mean size ,when chinese people use the word 规模,mean they want to express how big something is
so, this sentence express how big this tree is.far bigger than lowest cardinal, infinite in scale in a transfinite sense
God why does this site love to twist languages to fit their own narratives as a way to jerk off some stupid franchise to completely undeserved levels of power.
規模 is most commonly translated as scope or scale, and it can literally mean any sort of scope, not just physical or quantative. In this context, it's in reference to Honkai Energy, because Honkai Energy in this sentence is the primary object and is used as a point of reference.
THE PART ABOUT THE IMAGINARY TREE IS NOT A SEPARATE SENTENCE, BUT IS THE THIRD PART OF THE ENTIRE SENTENCE; AND THE ORIGINAL THING MEASURED IS HONKAI ENERGY, ERGO THE ******* THING MEASURED IN THE SECOND HALF IS ALSO HONKAI ENERGY.

Holy **** do I seriously need to teach you all how to use the English and Chinese languages at the same time

God why does this site love to twist languages to fit their own narratives as a way to jerk off some stupid franchise to completely undeserved levels of power.
規模 is most commonly translated as scope or scale, and it can literally mean any sort of scope, not just physical or quantative. In this context, it's in reference to Honkai Energy, because Honkai Energy in this sentence is the primary object and is used as a point of reference.
THE PART ABOUT THE IMAGINARY TREE IS NOT A SEPARATE SENTENCE, BUT IS THE THIRD PART OF THE ENTIRE SENTENCE; AND THE ORIGINAL THING MEASURED IS HONKAI ENERGY, ERGO THE ******* THING MEASURED IN THE SECOND HALF IS ALSO HONKAI ENERGY.

Holy **** do I seriously need to teach you all how to use the English and Chinese languages at the same time
Hoes mad, headbang your head until bleed in sheer anger, retire from Honkai, and go completely to PGR

frist,
why are you using traditional Chinese 規模 instead of 规模?
you do know the original version written in simplified chinese ,right?

规模 is chinese word,so
lets use chinese dictionary
the definition of 规模
1、制度程式
汉 张衡《东京赋》:“是以西匠营宫,目翫 阿房 ,规摹逾溢,不度不臧。”
《魏书·地形志上》:“《夏书·禹贡》, 周氏 《职方》,中画九州,外薄四海,析其物土,制其疆域,此盖王者之规模也。”
韦瓘《留题桂州碧浔亭》诗:“轮奂未成绳墨在,规模已壮闶闳高。”
归有光《题<洪武京城图志>后》:“信分裂偏安之迹,与混一全盛之规橅,逈别如此。”
2、范围场面气势
胡仔《苕溪渔隐丛话前集·山谷下》:“如 东坡 、 太白 诗,虽规摹广大,学者难依,然读之使人敢道,澡雪滞思,无穷苦艰难之状,亦一助也。”
清 吴敬梓 《儒林外史》第三四回:那泰伯祠的事,已有个规模了。 [4]
清 沈复《浮生六记·浪游记快》:“ 海幢寺规模极大,山门内植榕树,大可十馀抱,荫浓如盖,秋冬不凋。”
章炳麟《訄书·学隐》:“若 东原 者,观其遗书,规摹闳远,执志故可知。”
秦牧《深情注视壁上人》:“十九世纪遗留下来的火种,终于在二十世纪新的条件下,又大规模延烧起来了。”
3、指人物的才具气概
太平广记》卷一七一引 唐 袁郊《甘泽谣》:“吾子无帝王规模,非将帅才畧,乃乱世之雄杰耳。”
《前汉书平话》卷上:“元是寒门一壮夫,穷通文武有规模。”
明 施耐庵《水浒》第六十三回《宋江兵打大名城 关胜义取梁山泊》:姓关,名胜,生得规模与祖上云长相似,使一口青龙偃月刀,人称为大刀关胜。见做浦东巡检,屈在下僚。此人幼读兵书,深通武艺,有万夫不当之勇
4、典范榜样
刘肃《大唐新语·极谏》:“今天下新定,开太平之运,起义功臣,行赏未遍,高才硕学,犹滞草莱,而先令舞胡致位五品,鸣玉曳组,趋驰廊庙,固非创业规模、贻厥子孙之道。”
宋陆游《贺谢提举启》:“明诏始传,吾党相庆,以为名流施设,当有前辈之规摹。”
耶律楚材《赠蒲察元帅》诗之一:“元老规模妙天下, 锦城 风景压 河中 。”
《西游补》第九回:“ 行者 道:‘谁叫你做现今 秦桧 的师长,后边 秦桧 的规模。’”
5、摹仿取法
司空图《容城侯传》:“能强记天象地形草木虫介万殊之状,皆视诸掌握,盖其术亦规模《洪范》耳。”
旧唐书·荆王元景传》:“复古则义难顿从,寻今则事不尽理。遂规模 周 汉 ,斟酌 曹 马 ,采按部之嘉名,参建侯之旧制,共治之职重矣,分土之实存焉。”
宋 吴曾《能改斋漫录·议论》:“然不易其意而造其语,谓之换骨法;规模其意形容之,谓之夺胎法。”
方苞《<储礼执文稿>序》:“今之人亦知理之有所宗矣,乃杂述先儒之陈言而无所阐也;亦知辞之尚於古矣,乃规摹古人之形貌而非其真也。”
6、规划;筹谋;计划。

only second option 2、范围场面气势。 is relevant
and among these tree word only 范围 is relevant,范围is mean how big/large something/some place is,

let me put in this way ,transfinite cardinal number is a measurement tool which can measure how big everything is
you can measure space,you can measure energy,measure the size of everything

so this sentence 即使我们穷尽了地球上的崩坏,也不过是在最低的超限基数上徘徊(around lowtest cardinals),远远不能洞察在超限意义上也是无限规模的虚数之树本身(infinite in scale in a transfinite sense)
mean
frist,the cardinal is used to measure the honkai energy,you only need lowtest cardinal number,but when it comes to the size of tree you need far larger cardinal numbers

And
You want to teach me Chinese and English?and chinese context?re..really??
Actually ,it is very strange to see somene want to teach me chinese English and Japanese
ok! then lets talk in chinese,English and Japanese
まあ、まず落ち着いて、何を私に教えたいのか?あんたは先生ではないでしょう。たとえそうだとしても、私に教える資格があるかどうかね。。
先消消火,不要急嘛,有什么不能好好说的呢,大晚上针尖麦芒的,好大火气,
i understand context in three official languages,i do think ThanatosX make more sense to me,this is my point

Last edited:
It's like you're pulling an conspiracy on us by said "finding true supporters of Honkai", which i find it rude and disrespectful to us
I always think language is very interesting,because the intention and interpretion of a sentence can be completely different ,i dont mean rude,but you can understand rude from my sentence。and i do think some of you is also the one i want to find

Because the leaving of ThanatosX ,i will leave this thread too ,but my point wont change。

let me put in this way ,transfinite cardinal number is a measurement tool which can measure how big everything is
you can measure the size of space,you can measure the amount of energy,measure the size of everything

so this sentence 即使我们穷尽了地球上的崩坏,也不过是在最低的超限基数上徘徊(around lowtest cardinals),远远不能洞察在超限意义上也是无限规模的虚数之树本身(infinite in scale in a transfinite sense)
mean
frist,the cardinal is used to measure the honkai energy,you only need lowtest cardinal number,but when it comes to the size of tree you need far larger cardinal numbers

Last edited:
Back