• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura vs Lilithmon (Why did I make this thread edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why this wasn't made before and I have been around for a few days, so I thought I could do it and see what happens. I wanted to give Homura easy win but Pachi decided to ruin my day

Homura vs Lilithmo , both at 2-A, speed equal. Who wins this stuff?

Since I just want to see where this goes, I'm not discussing it myself, just counting votes.

Fight takes place in the Rainbow Road.

If Homu wins with no discussing trouble it's alright. lol I've been on ridiculously big discussions involving her. Both on her side and against. Having a match finish quickly is all I want here.

Homura because she needs a win to compensate her soon to be loss against Cronus ovo

In all seriousness, I need to know if the mind resistance of the Arisen is upscaled to 2-A or not (doesn't necessarily change the outcome but at least it makes the debate more interesting than M I N D H A X)

No, seriously, The ****.

2-A arisen has 0 feats. And hasnt fought a 2-A.

We dont even know if his powers are 2-A.

W0t. For all we know he is a literal haxless 2-A

Kaltias said:
Homura because she needs a win to compensate her soon to be loss against Cronus ovo

In all seriousness, I need to know if the mind resistance of the Arisen is upscaled to 2-A or not (doesn't necessarily change the outcome but at least it makes the debate more interesting than M I N D H A X)
Literally 0 of his powers scale to his 2-A self. His reality and concept manipulation are not combat applicable. Like, seriously, he is a sitting duck.

(After ending the Eternal Cycle, a reality-spanning concept that kept all timelines that ever were or will be, used his willpower to keep all worlds alive and sustained without need of the concept of the Eternal Cycle for all of eternity, and transcended it entirely)

^This is everything he has done as a 2-A. And the powers of his human form dont scale to this form.

PaChi2 said:
You should change the arisen. Either that or this is a stomp.
I suggest Lilithmo, btw.
So the Arisen is that much of a weaksauce? Huh.

Sssshhhh, let Homura get an easy win, I want her to.

I mean, sure, I'll do Lilithmon since it was the first whose name I saw.

Speaking of which, did Homura vs Harle ever finish?

May as well change it to Harle here and see what happens with their current skillsets.

I think that Lilithmon wins this.

She is no stranger to Homura's type 5 (literally every Dark Area Digimon has that), lacking a Digicore (which encompasses the mind) should grant her resistance to Homura's mind manip if not flat out immunity, meaning that Homura's best bet is BFR/concept manip, but she could prevent that by turning Homu into a sprite (which nullifies powers).

Power Drain is out of the table, if they are that near cue yuri fanfics Homura gets decomposed by Nazar Nail

Granted that's assuming that the match is fair AP wise which i'm not sure of as the CS cast in general is pretty far into the tier

According to Dragon Lilithmon is far enough into the tier to one shot baseline people so add that to the reasons I guess

FateAlbane said:
It's back to Lilithmon and it will be her to the end I'm GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *hits head on keyboard*
Huh.

Lilithmon for Kaltias' reasons

>First character would be a stomp against the first character

>Recommended replacement character happens to also be immune to Homura's mind hax

That said what does corrode mean in the case of Lilithmon? If its just normal corrosion it really has no effect on Homura.

It is normal corrosion, but it comes with Lilithmon's natural bypassing of type 5 and Mid-Godly

You see, I dont understand much of Homura's mind hax, so I thought it'd affect Lilith tbh.

I believe you are referring to Nazar Nail? It simply desroys your physical body nothing more. It's useless against foes who do not need physical bodies to fight. Phantom Pain however, is the real threat. A simple sigh or breath is all that's needed to grant Homura the curse of death.

I'm not voting btw.

Wait, hold on, what does it mean by lacking a mind? If it means more of a physical (By abstract being standards) or convential mind, then Homura's mind hax still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back