• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura vs Lilithmon (Why did I make this thread edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Homy can control her soul without a body, then no as she can still fight and move. If not then yes, she gets sent to the Dark Area and becomes an aspect of Lilithmon and the other SGDL.

SomebodyData said:
Wait, hold on, what does it mean by lacking a mind? If it means more of a physical (By abstract being standards) or convential mind, then Homura's mind hax still works.
Lilithmon is a Dark Area Digimon, and as such while being an abstract, she is also nonexistent as here Mind, Body and Soul have long been erased. She was once an Ophanimo before she was erased amd became Llilithmon.

@SD

The Digicore encompasses one's mind, body and soul. Lilthmon's was erased

@Dragon

It's complicated. Regular magical girls do not truly die unless their Soul Gem (their crystallized soul) is broken, which means that they can survive having their body destroyed. Akuma Homura has the same, but without a Soul Gem.

@Kal so like Lavos kind of non-existance? Because it sounds like she still has a mind (given she has a personality), or is it kinda like Madoka?

I mean, i'm not expert enough on Lavos to compare.

Lilithmon's nonexistence is kinda like if someone Hakai'd you and your mind, the erasure works, and you keep existing as non-existence.

It's a bit like what happened to Madoka's human self yeah. Only extended to the mind and without a higher true self to compensate

Now I cant stop imagining them racing in the Rainbow Road.

Screw the fight, make it a race.

In that case, Homura loses, resets the race countless times, only for Madoka to throw a blue shell defeating both of them and then Homura gives in.

That is, until the next race.

It's outdated due to changes in scaling for CS Lilithmon's 2-A (a decent amount above baseline)

She can't kill Madoka but the opposite is also true. It's basically Lilithmon AP stomping m-bodies over and over until they decide to stop and *banned*

Well if Hommy is lustful, then that gives Lilithmon even more of an advantage as the power of lust gives her some handy abilities.....good lord, what have I done....This is gonna be one......odd fight....

Starryknight200 said:
I really wish Monika was 2-A

It'd be easier to make her High 2-A, to a game prospective, since you can't make a game with ifninite save files.

It sucks cuz if Monika was 2-A she could mop the floor with both Homura and Madoka thanks to that dank Plot Manip via thought. Oh well.

Err.

She would get mindfucked beforehand. And Madoka's concept manip takes a thought as well.

Tfw I come to take another look only to realize once again that I can't make a serious thread for the love of my life.

At least 2-A JBW Monika with Immunity to Mindhax who stomps YHVH whe

>>> Implying my derailing isn't a way to keep things fun and cool in disguise and an absolutely necessary beauty added to every thread.

Puuuuh-lease!

Lilithmon: 2 (Kaltias, Gargoyle One)

Homura:

Inconclusive:

I'm still not 100% sure if this is fair because I don't know how much higher in 2-A Lilithmon is. Like, I know that she fights EoG Takumi who is > Examon who is >>> average Royal Knight but I have no idea where CS Alphamon is on the 2-A scale

AP doesn't really matter when she is as high as she can be fight wise.

That would be one shotting her opponent with a sneeze.

SomebodyData said:
To be fair,
this was bound to happen when you put Lust the Digimon vs Love the Emo
I PRODUCED FANFIC FUEL

This makes the thread worth it either way, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back