• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander (TV series) vs Jolyne Cujo

• Speed equalized
  • Both are 8-C
  • Fight takes place in Florida, just after Homelander makes a very compelling speech on why Florida is technically not a part of America (he has no evidence backing him up, but people believe him anyway) but a bizarre woman tells him to go **** off so the fight begins.
Superhero convinces the entire world that Florida is indeed fake:Florida Woman challenges superhero to a fight to the death over Chick-Fil-A:

df76bi8-0d63daeb-b943-4000-9ad2-6c184227d40f.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
FAQV1hKVEAw21Ky.png:large

Homelander isnt 8C.

Even if he was, he would barely touch 0.25 tons which i dont believe he has shown feats of doing it.

Where as Jolyne's Ap is 0.609 Tons which gives an AP advantage of 2.436 times plus not to mention her stand abilities "High-Low regeneration" makes it impossible for homelander to do any damage, plus her strings so this is a stomp in Jolyne's favor.

Homelander isnt 8C.

Even if he was, he would barely touch 0.25 tons which i dont believe he has shown feats of doing it.
Homelander can’t hurt stone free anyways, and if you look at homelanders durability, you can clearly see he’s 8-C+, with AP not mattering since even if he was full on 8-C he can’t touch stone free
Where as Jolyne's Ap is 0.609 Tons which gives an AP advantage of 2.436 times plus not to mention her stand abilities "High-Low regeneration" makes it impossible for homelander to do any damage, plus her strings so this is a stomp in Jolyne's favor.
High-Low regeneration let’s her regenerate small organ damage at best. Homelander is gonna do a lot more than her regeneration can handle. (If he can get a hit on her)

wait, why Homelander is 8-C+ when 1.02106377003 tons of tnt is just 8-C?
because the + signifies the higher part of 8-C, it's not a tier all on it's own.

8-C ends at two tons, so he's technically over halfway through the tier

I kinda feel like Jolyne just spams him with Stone Free and uses his arrogance to her advantage until he loses.

Not even mentioning the chances of Homelander getting through an intangible and invisible punch ghost is like nothing lol

Not even mentioning the chances of Homelander getting through an intangible and invisible punch ghost is like nothing lol
funnily enough, Homelander can outlast Jolyne since he has higher stamina. i don't remember much from part 6, but I feel like Jolyne has better feats for stamina

funnily enough, Homelander can outlast Jolyne since he has higher stamina. i don't remember much from part 6, but I feel like Jolyne has better feats for stamina
she does but like who cares, punchy ghost carries her through most fights

So I assume MilkDrinker291's main win-con is lasering Jolyne to death? From what I know, Jolyne is just 9-C by herself, and Homelander's typical attack plan of lasering people from a distance-and ability to do so in the air- hardcounters Jolyle and Stone Free by the virtue of them being grounded H2H Fighters. On the other hand, Jolyne is extremely capable of taunting Homely until he snaps and tries to punch her head off-in which will likely result in him getting Ora Ora'd to death.

So I assume MilkDrinker291's main win-con is lasering Jolyne to death? From what I know, Jolyne is just 9-C by herself, and Homelander's typical attack plan of lasering people from a distance-and ability to do so in the air- hardcounters Jolyle and Stone Free by the virtue of them being grounded H2H Fighters. On the other hand, Jolyne is extremely capable of taunting Homely until he snaps and tries to punch her head off-in which will likely result in him getting Ora Ora'd to death.
so what stops the laser from, you know, being blocked? he can't harm the stand but it'll still tank his shit.

I never said anything about Homelander getting past Stone Free. His only win-con relies on killing Jolyne, but Stone Free is more than capable of blocking that shit.

It's more than likely that Homelander attempts to laser her from a distance first but then gets pissed off with it not working so he tries to punch her.

He then gets Ora Ora'd.

Back