• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holy Grail War Spin-Off Registration

Stella + Assassin EMIYA's Phantasmal NP + any skill or NP that lets you briefly boost your strength or attack power or something + ULW And there you go.

And remember, you can do slight alterations. Changing Stella to using a gun rather than a bow is fine, as long as the principle remains the same.

The way I see it, keep it as it's would be fine. Does consider replacing System Keraunos with Knight of Owner for better resourse management, or Chronos Rose for better speed, but nah.

Both of those were taken anyway. Ok, no more entries are being accepted.

I'll go prepare the thread

Okay, Servant for the next fight, in case I forgot my idea:

Name: Minea von Operion

Class: Rider

NP:

Gate of Operion (basically GoB, but sci-fi. Connect to Operion itself)

Rhongomyniad : Basically used both of it function as a untetherer and holder of reality if I want to used the combo.

Magna Voluisse Magnum: I would like to focus less on the "tree" part and more on the "nation building" part. Make it basically build a civilization in her time, and anything she touch will be upgraded with the advancement of her time.

Skill:

Imperial Privilege EX

Eternal Arms Mastership A+

Pioneer of the Star EX

Weapons (standard): A lance, with the Operion royal crest place on it side (double as an umbrella shield that could expand in size)

Combo: Signal Lance: Glory for Operion

Upon raising her lance, she immediately open the world to the era of Operion...literally.

The technology, culture, the civilization itself...all of it will be replaced by "the epitome of civilization", that's Operion. It would be more accurate to said that the signal lance itself remove the reality of this world, and substitute her own. A Reality Marble that not only displace, but replace reality, encroaching, absorbing and denying all form of "advancement" that's not their own, including even Magic and Mystery itself.

Upon activation, a gate will open, allowing the might of Operion to go in and invade, signaling the Era... and also it end, should the might be defeated. But since the might also include the Servant and the Spear itself, it may prove to be difficult.

Combo Ability (Trial):

Blessing of Beginning and End: A two-fold blessing that come from the messing of the spear of beginning and the spear of end. One of it function, is the ability to change one's age.

Eternal Privilege: Combo of Eternal Arms Mastership and Imperial Privilege, any skill related to fighting, either by training or by skill, will not be lost. Due to her mentality of fighting with every skill useful however, the definition is very broad.

Appearance: An elegant lady in a fashionalized military general suit and hat, holding an umbrella that double as a lance.

Don't know if the combo will be allowed or at all sustainable, but if you're using a "nation building" NP, maybe you should only be replacing the nation you're fighting in (or maybe a different nation) not the world as a whole. That could have a cool effect like letting you negate the noble phantasms (aside from items of divine origin) of that nation since you're replacing its mystery and magic advancements with your own.

Or maybe since MVM is only meant to create the capital city of Rome, not the entire empire, you could make it so that it requires prep time, creating a few cities from your empire and storing them in GoO before finally usummoning them and using them to call forth the empire/a nation sized portion of the empire.

I also just realized that performing that combo would take releasing all the restraints of Rhongomyniad, since it likely needs full power to alter the tethering of the world, so it might not need the city restriction after all.

Thanks for the tip, for a famed supreme commander of a galatic empire, pretty much the entire world is a minimum requirement. Maybe I could set the encroachment slowly, like you said: Rome didn't finished in a day and all, so probably I could make it take a week or 2. It's would also be a one-use combo too, partly because it isn't all that sustainable and must be kept on a roll, but also because if this thing were to stop, that mean the empire itself would have been defeated, and thus the symbol of the empire's prosperity and advancement would be heavily weaken to use it another time.

I see, if it's a galactic empire then a whole planet could easily be what they considered a "country". Still don't know if our nameless ruler will allow it.

Oh right, you'd probably have to establish how powerful/numerous the weapons, soldiers, ships etc of the empire are in advance if it is allowed. And you might get the Ramesses midboss treatment if you can somehow pull it off.

Hm...if it's allowed, then for a commander who conquered thousands of civilization, and command ten of thousands of planet, probably anything short of an armada and a personal chambers filled with the latest of science and magic, and the latest of art and entertainment would probably be unworthy.

...Realistically, probably size-wise, she's can only summoned a single personal battleship. But...where do you think Drive the "disposable" came from? That single ship would be enough to re-establish a planet...If it's allowed, again.

I feel like you are overestimating the power of the average servant if you want them to have a country sized pseudo reality marble / marble phantasm ... but sure why not, I'm all about that serial escalation.

But this isn't the registration thread for the second war, so leave it for now.

Yeah, I have more of them too. For example, I was thinking of having these three NP: Amita Amitabha, Amalavij├▒─üna - Boundary of Emptiness and Hippogriff graph onto a certain half-phantom half human (it's Youmu Konpaku, if you're wondering), with the first 2 graph onto her sword, and the last graph onto her body. The first 2 are ridiculously strong...if she know the true name, and because she doesn't now it and probably never will on normal circumstand, it's only to the extend of cutting anything that she sees (as long as she believe that she could cut it), and cutting through confusion and sending souls to nirvana (roughly the two power her original sword have). The remaining one is basically her normal state already, so she'll always be at the boundary between two side of the world, loosing her physical limit on both (a bit of a cheat there). I was building it with the concept of "half-ass Servant with half-ass NP".

This thread? You know fate/stay night? Yeah

Basically we play as self made servant that has 3 NPs and 3 personal skills that we has Choose.

Back