• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holy Grail War Spin-Off Registration

@Rameses

So what Class Skill are you swapping it for then? Don't answer that yet, still not sure if you are Rider or Archer

And with Hizack we have are Berserker.

@Hizack Seeing as you don't have any skills to seal your madness this time, you're going to need to be playing as the master controlling Berserker rather than directly playing Berserker

I'm most likely Rider. It doesn't really do anything other than being like "yo I'm half god", It's just there. So I don't need to swap out class skills since Karna in Fate/Go already has Divinity, Magic Resistance and Riding under Class skills.

The limits on "choose based on your legend" have been removed, as has the restriction on needing to choose personal skills from the character with your NP. So you can choose whatever you want basically. You still can't choose something someone else has already chosen.

However, any outright broken NPs, skills or combos will be vetoed (no Gae Bolg + Clown's Laughter for example)

Well, none of the skills or NPs thus far have had any extra interactions with the Divine, so I guess its fine for now.

You'll lose it if it gives someone a disadvantage against you, and you can choose what happens if it gives them an advantage.

Disengage= Lets you retreat and get out of shitty conditions during battle. For example if you where ambushed by a servant and it fulfils your conditions for disengage you get out successfully. So you can start over the battle and resets conditions for techniques. Like if Jack the Ripper ambushes you and fulfils the conditions for Maria the Ripper but you manage to disengage you get out and Maria the Ripper's conditions gets reset.

Queen's Glass Game= Complete reset from beginning of the fight.

That's how I interpret it anyway.

Ah I see. I thought it reset health and stuff as well, and was like "why is a mere skill equal to a NP?". Though there are few like that anyway I suppose.

Also:

Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

You don't get this part. Just so we're clear

@Llama Emperyean Eye. You need Empyrean Eye. Trust me on this.

@JSW, I guess you get to be Saber. Do try to act like it (i.e. use it like EMIYA did for summoning swords in melee combat and go easy on the blade spam)

@Ramesses, Llama is choosing DKotSH. He'll do more damage to you if you are divine. You still want it?

So Ramesses is Rider

JSW is Saber

I'm Lancer

Edwellken is Caster

Red is Archer

Blah is Assassin

Hizack is Berserker

Llama is .... uh... Avenger? I guess

Welp. I guess we have all our participants then. Everyone finalise your characters (names and appearances n' shit) while Llama grabs some skills, and then we'll begin.

Actually, Llama, that means you have TTBB. Which is kinda overpowered, being able to lolblitz everyone.

Anyone have any ideas for restrictions on that? Or should we make him choose something else?

Actually, I have an idea. He can only attack when he deactivates TTBB. As he has "escaped" space-time and we are still in it, he needs to come back in to attack and can't just smack us all to death while the time halt is deployed.

That at least gives us all a chance to dodge or block his attacks.

Yeah I'm keeping the Divinity.

Can only use it once per day I guess and it is painful so he can't spam it. He still gets hard countered by Hizack since Hizack can just face tank his attacks and wait for it to end before punching him to death.

I suppose a Llama is indeed a Beast when you think about it...

wait wait wait no! Sea of Life! No way.

But what is Favor of Grail? Or do you mean the Affections of the Grail?

@Ramesses can't like, everyone except you laugh off DKotSH? It's only a "tad warm" to us after all.

I'm joking. No Beast class this time. Llama can be Avenger.

Actually, if we come up with a weaker version of Sea of Life, he can still use it though. Make it more resistable by magic resist, high mana rank and stuff like that, have only a city wide AoE, maybe only let him use it in water, etc etc

Llama's are the most ferocious beasts, not avengers. Blessed with the sight of an eagle, sense of smell of a bloodhound, speed of a cheetah and strength of an elephant, we are apex predators. Fear us for we shall rule.

And yes, affection of grail* my bad.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Llama's are the most ferocious beasts, not avengers. Blessed with the sight of an eagle, sense of smell of a bloodhound, speed of a cheetah and strength of an elephant, we are apex predators. Fear us for we shall rule.
And yes, affection of grail* my bad.
Well to bad Llama.....i already go for affection of Holy grail :3

Here's the rest of the stuff on my character:

Name: Blahssassin

Appearance: Meltlillith's body, wears a black hooded cloak fully covering her.

Weapon: Wi Zetian's weapon (What do I call that, a spike?)(The nasuverse doesn't seem to like giving its Assassins weapons that can be useful in assassination, so I guess this is the best fit from the characters I took abilities from.)

Name: Justin Sowei

Appearance: (Saber) Lancelot's body, wears light armor

Weapon: Saber Gilles' sword

Here is the current servant sheets and stats:

Saber: Justin Sowei (JSW)

NPs: Tsubame Gaeshi, Rho Aias, Unlimited Blade Works

Personal Skills: Clairvoyance (EX), Eyes of the Mind (False) (A), Knowledge of Respect and Harmony (B++)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance and Riding

Statistics: Strength B, Agility B, Endurance B, Mana C, Luck C, NP A+

Appearance: Saber Lancelot's body, Gile's sword

Lancer: Johan (Monarch Laciel)

NPs: First Folio, Kazikli Bey, Monte Cristo Mythologie

Class Skill is Magic Resistance

Personal Skills: Fairies Maddening, Incitement and Nega-Saver

Statistics: Strength B, Agility A, Endurance B, Mana A, Luck E, NP B

Appearance: Shakespeare's appearance with a laurel crown

Rider: Ramesses (Ramesses the Sun King)

NPs: Brhamastra, Meseket, Excalibur Galatine

Class Skills are Magic Resistance and Riding

Personal Skills: Numeral of the Saint (EX), True Eyes of the Mind (A), Affections of the Goddess

Statistics (including effects of AotG, but not NotS): Strength A, Agility B+, Endurance B, Mana C, Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: Ramesses's first ascension

Caster: (Edwellken)

NPs: Requiem for Death, Ochd Deug Odin, Prelati's Spellbook

Personal Skills: Clown's Laughter, Scream of Awe, Consumated Shape

Class Skills are Item Creation and Territory Creation

Statistics: Strength C, Agility B, Endurance C, Mana A+, Luck B, NP A+

Appearance:

Archer: (Redgrave)

NPs: Ea, Gae Bolg, GoB

Personal Skills: Disengage (A), Bravery (A+), Battle Continuation (EX)

Class Skills are Magic Resistance and Independent Action

Statistics: Strength C, Agility C, Endurance C, Mana B, Luck B, NP EX

Appearance: DMC 4 Dante with Jin in tekken 7s jacket

Assassi: Blahssassin (Blah)

NPs: Saraswati Meltout, Zabaniya: Ichor of Reverie, G├áomì Luózh─½ J─½ng

Class Skill is Presence Concealment

Personal Skills: "Aptitude for Slaughter (tools)" (A), "Demon of the Oni Kind" (A), Alcoholic Fruit (A)

Statistics: Strength B+, Agility B, Endurance (B+), Mana C , Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: Meltlilith's body covered in a cloak. Uses Wi Zetian's weapon

Berserker: (Hizack)

NPs are Curruid Coinchenn, Armor of Fafnir, Chronos Rose

Class Skill: Mad Enhancement

Personal Skills: Protection from Arrows, Affections of the Holy Grail, Divinity

Statistics (including effects of ME): Strength A+ (EX with CC), Agility B (A++ with CR), Endurance A, Mana D, Luck C, NP B

Appearance: Phase 3 Siegfried with Curruid Coinchenn equiped and super saiyan 3 hair stlye :p

Avenger: GodLlamaGod (LlamaGod)

NPs are Enfer Chateua D'lf, Sea of Life (Anti-City and Anti Unit function, B rank, resistable by magic resist and high mana rank, only useable by contact with water sources), Diatrehkon Aster Lonkhe

Class Skills are Avenger, Oblivion Correction, and Self Replenishment

Personal Skills: Thrice Setting Sun, Empyrean Eyes, Knight of Owner

Statistics: Strength B, Agility B (EX with ECD), Endurance C, Mana C, Luck C, NP EX

Appearance: A young Yuno Gasai

Hizack has Affection of the Grail though.

Also, no one here has divinity so DKoSH is useless, while Sea of Life is more akin to an actual NP. You want SoL to replace Dkosh and choose a different skill?

Back