• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Knight: Possible Immortality Type 4 or Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Giver of the Peace here honestly, Kople's defense seemed to just be him typing a huge essay for no rhyme or reason in which Giver of the Peace explained why it was wrong. Kople doesn't seem to understand the headcanon thing either and is trying to get this closed because he can't get his specific conclusion.

Not trying to be rude Kople, but you're trying to close the thread while the OP clearly hasn't been given time to respond. Nonetheless, I can say I can more conclusively agree with Peace here.

The change has already been made though. I don't see much left to discuss here.

Okay. I will wait for confirmation from the others though.

The Shade is cannon, yes. That proves resurrection how? If your claiming that since you can go back and get it AFTER you die. See my other point: If that's the case. Why haven't other vessels that were dumped in the abyss reclaimed their shades? Just because I want to disprove resurrection doesn't mean I don't acknowlege that shades are canon. It's just there as a creative mechanic so you can get your stuff back when you die and nothing more. And if it's suppose to mean something more. Other vessels would have already utilized this in the abyss. Why is our character the only one who can do it?

GiverOfThePeace said:
Cause most other vessels never make it back to their shades before their death. The Knight does. We actually never see if they respawn on a bench or not, I legit don't even know why you're trying to ask this. I think this is simple.
>Shades are outright called an echo of the knight

>Their canon enemies

>Outright states a shade is an enemy you face upon death.

>Bank outright says it'll save geo for you just incase of death

Resurrection is clearly canon.
Another thing: Upon death. Our shell literally breaks in half. We are dead. But we respawn on a bench. Because respawning is a game mechanic

Kople700 said:
The Shade is cannon, yes. That proves resurrection how? If your claiming that since you can go back and get it AFTER you die. See my other point: If that's the case. Why haven't other vessels that were dumped in the abyss reclaimed their shades? Just because I want to disprove resurrection doesn't mean I don't acknowlege that shades are canon. It's just there as a creative mechanic so you can get your stuff back when you die and nothing more. And if it's suppose to mean something more. Other vessels would have already utilized this in the abyss. Why is our character the only one who can do it?
Literally look at the description of the Shade and how it appears in the manual. Likely because those other vessels failed in doing so? It's not a creative mechanism, it's a canon element. Look.at.the.links. The Knight is one of the only vessels to even be still alive in Hallownest so trying to compare him to other vessels is arbitrary.

Kople700 said:
Another thing: Upon death. Our shell literally breaks in half. We are dead. But we respawn on a bench. Because respawning is a game mechanic
I already refuted this. You literally just repeated a previoussly refuted argument and didn't refute my refute. You complain about me "going in circles" yet you're doing exactly that. Irony and hypocrisy at it's finest.

I will close this then, as it seems pointless to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back