• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"The Angel" Frisk VS "Anthropomorphic fox with two tails" Tails

• Starting Distance: 3m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Frisk with Peak Determination | 2-B Super Tails

Frisk:
Tails:
Inconclusive: 8 (@StrymULTRA, @ShakeResounding, @TauanVictor, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Accelerated_Evolution, @Kellex, @Fezzih_007, @Robo432343)

Last edited:
Would this allow Tails to bypass Frisk's Determination? If not, I feel attacking and destroying their concept and information would suffice, no?
Frisk's Low Godly is mind-based, so idk if Tails can. Plus Info 2 destruction is useless given Frisk resists it anyway.
Frisk is only 2-B with TRUE RESET. Everything else is 8-A. Tails just beats the crap out of them until they die.
Frisk also doesn't use it IC anyway.

Oh wait, concept too.

Lmfao. This is why Frisk can't get good fights at peak DT, they either stalemate or is a stomp.

Iirc Tails one-shots despite that as Undertale is baseline Ad-Infinitum, while Sonic cosmology is Ad-Infinitum x All the timelines, which are over 200+, though I might misremember.

Iirc Tails one-shots despite that as Undertale is baseline Ad-Infinitum, while Sonic cosmology is Ad-Infinitum x All the timelines, which are over 200+, though I might misremember.
Frisk must be able to regenerate or resurrect itself in any way.

Frisk must be able to regenerate or resurrect itself in any way.
Concept destruction is 100% a stomp ticket against them if Tails uses it IC.

Not to mention that Frisk hasn't really anything to put Tails down. Sleep hax is MAYBE a way to incapacitate him though, if Tails doesn't have unavoidable attacks and doesn't use instant-kill hax IC.

Concept destruction is 100% a stomp ticket against them if Tails uses it IC.

Not to mention that Frisk hasn't really anything to put Tails down. Sleep hax is MAYBE a way to incapacitate him though, if Tails doesn't have unavoidable attacks and doesn't use instant-kill hax IC.
Wouldn't SOUL hax be a wincon?

And AGAIN, Tails isn't a Monster, there's no evidence of Frisk being able to absorb him even if they can kill him.

With what? 8-A punches? Please.
With Peak Determination he becomes 2-B, scaling up to durability.

And if Tails doesn't go for conceptual destruction immediately, Frisk could incapacitate with Sleep Hax, Social Influence or Empathic Hax.

With Peak Determination he becomes 2-B, scaling up to durability.
No. ONLY their Durability is 2-B, their physical AP is still 8-A. It's even said in the profile they can't physically damage Asriel despite taking his attacks.
And if Tails doesn't go for conceptual destruction immediately, Frisk could incapacitate with Sleep Hax, Social Influence or Empathic Hax.
First two are fair, but I need to ask the Sonic suppoters on how Tails would interact with those. Emphatic hax was used only to make Asriel get his feelings back, it's not usable here.

First two are fair, but I need to ask the Sonic supporters on how Tails would interact with those. Emphatic hax was used only to make Asriel get his feelings back, it's not usable here.
Standard Sleep Hax is countered by Type 3 Self-Sustenance, so it'd be ineffective I think.

I'm tempted to say Social Influencing will be ineffective against Tails, but I would argue he's one of the Sonic characters most susceptible to the tactic. He tends to be far more agreeable than those such as Sonic, such as trying to defuse a fight between him and Kit during their VERY first time meeting despite Kit trying to kill him.

Standard Sleep Hax is countered by Type 3 Self-Sustenance, so it'd be ineffective I think.

I'm tempted to say Social Influencing will be ineffective against Tails, but I would argue he's one of the Sonic characters most susceptible to the tactic. He tends to be far more agreeable than those such as Sonic, such as trying to defuse a fight between him and Kit during their VERY first time meeting despite Kit trying to kill him.
I suppose that'd work as Tails seems to use a similar tactic as Frisk here, and SBA doesn't impose a forced bloodlust here.

Also two questions:

• How high is Sonicverse in 2-B? Coz I don't exactly see a post mentioning how big the cosmology is outside baseline Ad Infinitum stuff.
  • What does this Tails lead with IC? Coz the mind/concept destruction pretty much would permanently kill Frisk but those come more from scaling than actual usage.

Last edited:
Also two questions:

• How high is Sonicverse in 2-B? Coz I don't exactly see a post mentioning how big the cosmology is outside baseline Ad Infinitum stuff.
  • What does this Tails lead with IC? Coz the mind/concept destruction pretty much would permanently kill Frisk but those come more from scaling than actual usage.
  • Before the 2-B upgrades, Sonic 2-Cs were accepted as 543-550 universes by counting all the other universes we see or are taken to. So 543 x ad-infinitum, you were close with your first guess.
  • While Super, Tails will probably still lead with Spin Jumps and Spin Dashes alongside attacking via the use of his twin tails. The conceptual destruction will only apply if Tails uses Chaos Energy in a directly manifested attack of that source, so any passive aura of his won't count. He's one of the few characters to consistently witness the use of such power and its effectiveness (For context, Shadow is reeling because the Chaos Energy he's using in the crystals is purposefully made by Eggman to give him a feedback loop of energy), so it's not entirely out the realm of possibility if the fight becomes prolonged and no other way is working. But he won't lead with it IC, that'll be CQC and any gadgetry he has on-hand.

Then Tails would genuinely one-tap with every hit.
  • While Super, Tails will probably still lead with Spin Jumps and Spin Dashes alongside attacking via the use of his twin tails. The conceptual destruction will only apply if Tails uses Chaos Energy in a directly manifested attack of that source, so any passive aura of his won't count. He's one of the few characters to consistently witness the use of such power and its effectiveness (For context, Shadow is reeling because the Chaos Energy he's using in the crystals is purposefully made by Eggman to give him a feedback loop of energy), so it's not entirely out the realm of possibility if the fight becomes prolonged and no other way is working. But he won't lead with it IC, that'll be CQC and any gadgetry he has on-hand.
While Frisk doesn't fight Undyne the Undying nor Sans, they still fought prior to Asriel the likes of regular Undyne, MTT EX, Asgore and Photoshop Flowey, with MTT and a lot of Hotland monsters using bombs.

And yes if you're familar with Undertale I am reffering to the Danmaku stuff here, Tails' stuff doesn't seem too hard to dodge compared to their attacks.

And yes if you're familar with Undertale I am reffering to the Danmaku stuff here, Tails' stuff doesn't seem too hard to dodge compared to their attacks.
I agree that Frisk will likely be able to dodge the majority of all attacks, yup.

However, if Tails gets an opportunity to charge his Spin Dash up a few moments, he'll likely be able to far outpace Frisk's reaction speed due to the technique allowing him to blitz enemies that were initially too fast for even Sonic to deal with at first (as this clip shows, the charge time doesn't always leave a big window). Aside from overwhelming then with speed via the Spin Dash, or resorting to layered Time Stop via Chaos Control (which is also not in-character, but not entirely impossible as he does show awareness of the ability on a few occasions), I agree that Frisk is gonna be essentially untouchable in this fight.

However, if Tails gets an opportunity to charge his Spin Dash up a few moments, he'll likely be able to far outpace Frisk's reaction speed due to the technique allowing him to blitz enemies that were initially too fast for even Sonic to deal with at first (as this clip shows, the charge time doesn't always leave a big window). Aside from overwhelming then with speed via the Spin Dash, or resorting to layered Time Stop via Chaos Control (which is also not in-character, but not entirely impossible as he does show awareness of the ability on a few occasions), I agree that Frisk is gonna be essentially untouchable in this fight.
I don't think that the Spin Dash is something too much beyond Frisk's bag of knownledge, as they are used to attacks are are so fast that need to be aim-dodged (like here, here, here, here, here, here or here).

Plus the path seems pretty predictable not gonna lie.

I don't think that the Spin Dash is something too much beyond Frisk's bag of knownledge, as they are used to attacks are are so fast that need to be aim-dodged (like here, here, here, here, here, here or here).
True, Frisk could take the opportunity ready themself.
Plus the path seems pretty predictable not gonna lie.
The Spin Dash isn't just a straight trajectory, it can be controlled with extreme precision during an attack to curve and continue going after the opponent. In this case, Tails can just redirect himself without breaking out of his Spin even if Frisk dodges the initial move.

The Spin Dash isn't just a straight trajectory, it can be controlled with extreme precision during an attack to curve and continue going after the opponent. In this case, Tails can just redirect himself without breaking out of his Spin even if Frisk dodges the initial move.
That's pretty bad for Frisk then.

To be fair, I think this fight is inconclusive. Tails can always one-shot Frisk if he spams the Spin Dash, but anything else is easily dodged from them. Ergo it depends if Tails still decides to use the Chaos Energy to perma-kill Frisk once he sees that his physical attacks trigger the LOADing, or if he gets convinced from Frisk to stop fighting due to their Social Influencing, as all Frisk does in Pacifist is dodge the attacks while talking out with the opponent or try to make themselves likeable to them through doing stuff to please them.

I agree with your analysis for inconclusive as well. Frisk has some pretty potent Social Influencing and Tails' youthful heart might give in to an emotional appeal, while Tails has the Spin Dash for potentially oppressive offense but with a wincon that he's knowledgeable of but may not use for an extended length into the fight.

So, yeah. Inconclusive FRA.

Some of the best type of matches frfr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back