• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hokage Naruto's TBB confirmed Planet Level in new Saikyou Jump magazine

In the new Saikyo Jump we received a translation for some PGs in the recent issue of Saikyou Jump, which featured various ninjutsu and their respective users~

Naruto has his own section. The section reads

https://m.imgur.com/a/NtaEWtk

"The 7th Hokage who governs Konoha is able to make use of Kurama chakra at will. He's at a high level and the most powerful ninja in the world.

Tailed Beast Ball- It's the release of a condensed chakra. It's a deadly ninjutsu caused by an enormous Tailed Beast. It's power can blow up the Earth.

Kurama Mode- Using his Kurama mode to its maximum degree. He'll show off amazing power."

What does this mean for Hokage Naruto ? His TBB can blow up the earth but he also can use different variants of Rasengan TBB, amping his power even further.

Any thoughts ?

This is also the same magazine Akira Toriyama has done Q&A for in the past https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/7gjmlq/saikyō_jump_tidbits_from_toriyamas_saiyan_qa/

I have several issues with this:

1) Thanks for the scan for ants, it's impossible to read

2) Kurama Mode: So Naruto is not using Six Paths Mode? I can read the large text and the Kurama Mode text is specifically about the cloak.

3) Planet Statement: I don't see the kanji for planet. It's a pretty distinct shape for either "Hoshi" or "Sekai" and neither seems discernible at all.

No it doesn't, Kurama Mode refers to the cloak, the Fourth Databook confirms this.

That title says Kurama Mode and it points to the cloak in this snippet.

Naruto isn't using Six Paths or doesn't have it according to this.

Naruto has Six Paths Sage Mode still and is using it. Nobody should be denying that. Naruto is simply using SPSM + Kurama Mode.

Edit: And again, if OD's translation is anything to go by then I disagree with this. It's talking about THB's in general, not Naruto's specifically and we've seen his max AoE output in addition to the Max AoE of Biju Bombs. So the statement cannot be accepted. If it referenced Naruto's specifically, that would be another story, but it doesn't and even if it did, still issues.

TheFinalOrder said:
Naruto has Six Paths Sage Mode still and is using it. Nobody should be denying that. Naruto is simply using SPSM + Kurama Mode.

Edit: And again, if OD's translation is anything to go by then I disagree with this. It's talking about THB's in general, not Naruto's specifically and we've seen his max AoE output in addition to the Max AoE of Biju Bombs. So the statement cannot be accepted. If it referenced Naruto's specifically, that would be another story, but it doesn't and even if it did, still issues.

They aren't saying random TBB from any tailed beasts is planet level they are stating Hokage Naruto using his Kurama Avatar's TBB is Planet Level n the last Kanji reads Earth. This is a section on Naruto's character page. Also the statement is literally shown right next to Hokage Kurama Avatar charging a TBB https://imgur.com/a/UUu2JjY

They also have a section for Sasuke that talks about Sasuke yeh issues Chidori and Rinnegan https://imgur.com/a/cxTXrdk

@ManInSewers

The picture is of Naruto, yes, but the description isn't referring to Naruto. It's just referring to the TBB in general.

It's not the kanji for planet or star

It's the kanji for Earth i believe, Daichi

Also Naruto is already accepted as Planet level here

> In the new Saikyo Jump we received a translation for some PGs in the recent issue of Saikyou Jump, which featured various ninjutsu and their respective users~

Do we know who actually wrote these?

TheFinalOrder said:
@ManInSewers

The picture is of Naruto, yes, but the description isn't referring to Naruto. It's just referring to the TBB in general.
You didn't read the picture then because the passage is about Hokage Naruto. They aren't saying random TBB are Planet Level they are saying Naruto Kurama Avatar TBB has power to blow up the earth. They literally show a picture of Kurama Cloak charging a TBB right by the statement. It would be inaccurate to assume just any random TBB can blow up the earth when in the past they have only destroyed mountains.

They are clearly talking about Naruto who has gotten vastly stronger than he was in war when first fighting the tailed beasts.

There is also a page for Sasuke that talks about his Rinnegan and Chidori. With Rinnegan they are talking about his ability specifically as it says he has the power to switch places with any object. So these techniques are about Naruto and Sasuke not random beings who can also do the technique.

https://imgur.com/a/6Fcby3i

Don't know if you're trolling or not to believe any Biju besides Naruto with SPSM can destroy the earth

And the fact that Hokage Naruto in SPSM is powering up and Kurama preparing a TBB is proof the statement is talking about Naruto current power

You're reaching hard with that other tailed beasts can destroy the planet stuff when you and I both know that's false

I agree it's clearly referring to Kurama not all the tailed beasts and this further backed up by the description of the ability. It said an enormous tailed beast. Kurama is factually the biggest tailed beast ever besides the Juubi which doesn't count.

This is only for Kurama and it's just support anyway

AOE doesn't matter. Kodachi said he uses action panels from DB so he could very much want the TBB to destroy the earth the same way as Freeza destroyed Namek

It's not about Kurama, it's about Bijuudama in general.

These texts don't have anything to do with Kurama.

It says Kurama Mode for the cloak, meaning Naruto wasn't using Six Paths and the Bijuudama text doesnt look to have planet in it and is referencing all Bijuudama in general as it talks about the Bijuudama solely, it doesnt specify Naruto.

u do realize you literally brought this up before with the same arguments and was accepted rightly?

Also OD is one of the best translators who even translates everything in regards to boruot and attack on titan as well as novels.

Also it didn't reference all TBB. The jutsu fell under Naruto's category and was literally besides a picture of Kurama and Naruto and even said an enormous tailed beasts which is proven when Kurama is the biggest tailed beasts factually

Let's not forget that Majestic Attire Susanno is he strongest jutsu of naruot and Sasuke but we know for a fact that it's not referring to Madara when he used Majestic Attire Susanno

Like seriously ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©ÅI don't know if you've been keeping up with boruot or not but Naruto has been in nothing but SOSP mode and it's proven in the manga.

So this is your argument??? Okay okay makes sense when this woman has been translating Japanese longer than you and has way more experience under her belt. ƒºÉtouché

I mean

If the picture is Naruto charging up a bijuudama and the text is about bijuudama, it doesn't take a very bright person to realise that the text is about Naruto's bijuudama

The level of denial is too damn high-- There is entirely direct context & a statement but people will still try to question validaty. This adds to support, and if this site even takes statements anymore leave it at that.

quick question- this thing obviously talks about a normal, human planet earth; is our current rating for the planet lvl people from this verse below the needed AP to destroy planet earth? cuz if so, they might actually get an upgrade. if not, then no, i suppose.

Damage3245 said:
> In the new Saikyo Jump we received a translation for some PGs in the recent issue of Saikyou Jump, which featured various ninjutsu and their respective users~
Do we know who actually wrote these?
I'll repeat my question.

Because if these are just random hype statements from the magazine, then I'm not sure why it is being taken seriously.

Just because something is a "hype" statement doesn't automatically make it unreliable

Cell's Statement a prime example of this

Naruto is already planet level. If we take it at Face Value, it contradicts Naruto's established AoE. On top of this, Sasuke contradicted this entry in Manga, the same chapter.

TataHakai said:
Just because something is a "hype" statement doesn't automatically make it unreliable
Cell's Statement a prime example of this
Cell's statement came from the actual manga IIRC.

Well i don't really know what Saikyo magazine is so fair point i guess, i think they release boruto spin offs or something

Either way Naruto is 5-B here as pointed out by others so this isn't even necessary

I'll repeat my question.

Because if these are just random hype statements from the magazine, then I'm not sure why it is being taken seriously.

Man jsut like the Databook we can tell the difference between hype text and actual statements that should be taken serious. Naruto is already 5B so the statement about the tbb is more proof itself.

The statement about the tbb wasn't hype

Shuiesha owns boruot just like Naruto. Sakiyo Jump is the magazine made by them which they publish for b-monthly mangas just like the cnaon time line which they created.

Kurama already scales beyond a Moon Busting Canon and has 2 or 3 Planet Level statements before this one so i hardly see the issue here

And I'm pretty sure Kep used that value in his calc and got us Moon level+

I don't really trust this magazine, from what I'm remember he is the one who said that SSJ3 Goku = Buu Gohan Absorbed and said that Bibidi created buu which is pretty false.

It's matches up with the current statistics so it should be fine as supporting evidence.

The magazine is also eighth about Majestic Attire Susanno being the strongest jutsu of Naruto and Sasuke

Back