• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit's Time Skip

Hit doesn't actually freeze time for .5 seconds, because if he did, no matter how fast you are, nobody could move through it like goku did. He's actually using time perception manipulation.

Steve Rogers1 said:
I wouldn't think that a simple increase in strength would grant time stop resistance
A simple increase in strength via training gave Goku the ability to read minds when landing on Namek, so I'd say it matches the series perfectly.

Hatted Cat said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
In dragon ball more power=resistance to others abilities
Makes sense. Bleach then has a similar thing going on.
of couse not, in really the enemies in the last saga just have hax, in DC they are so weak

I think Hit's Time-Skip works a lot like Tracer's time manipulation from Overwatch. I think Hit is skipping his "personal" time. Meaning his personal time jumps 0.5 seconds (or however much) into the future in an instant relative to the universe. Though I guess you can argue that that's the exact same thing as stopping time, but this description probably gives a better idea of the true nature behind the ability.

Back